It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr. Lizard,
This is a different avy than the one I am accustomed to seeing about the forums. In many ways, however, it is very similar.

To me it says you are mysterious. You sometimes step into the shadows, but nonetheless, you have a penetrating presence, and everyone knows you are there. There is strength, and power; and when you choose to step out of the shadow.......a force to be reckoned with.

That's my take.
(But of course, if you prefer an ancient creature emerging from a portal, than that's cool, too).

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey other Universe bite my shiny metal ass!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

What I find peculiar is that Iron Maiden far out represents any other 80s metal band when it comes to avatars.

I think eddy might have something to do with the appeal for avs. He is very recognizable. Maiden is also still relevant and producing new music.

Personally my appeal to maiden is their historical, literary, political, religious etc content when most bands in the 80's were singing about girls, drugs booze partying etc. Not to mention the music itself has a little more substance at least for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I remember iron maiden.I have 29 records of iron maiden including 6 picture discs and two bootlegs.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So you have to pay for your avatar.I knew there was a catch with it.Well i am not releasing any credit card or back details to this web site.Thanks buddy i go without it thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

They're free!!

You can use ATS "points" for added cool features -- backgrounds and things that you have to be computer savvy to understand.....

[edit on 8 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Mine says I have a cute dog named Grover Maxwell Underfoot.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Feel free to give my a psychological breakdown based on my avatar!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
mine simply points out I'm a fan of the Graphic Novel "Watchmen".

NOT THE HACK OF A MOVIE Schydes made, but the orignal GN, written by Alan Moore.

It is a MUST read for anyone.

Only Graphic Novel (Comic Book) Ever to win the Hugo Award, and considered one of the greatest illustrate books ever written, by many.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
FUGGITABOUT my previous post. Poor Yummy was accused of being a sex symbol...ummm....that is too funny...since she was just a poor thing with hair in her soup...but geez..guys are guys I guess...so well..now its me..as an elf..
hopefully nothing suggesting sex symbol..sighs...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You love simplicity, yet you are complicated. You love beauty, serenity, and have a great hope for peace.

There is a side to you...that is almost mystical.

Yes?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Sundancer

Mine says I have a cute dog named Grover Maxwell Underfoot.

Love the dog dude.

Interesting expression!

Bet he's an interesting personality as dogs go.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I want another opinion..lol.. Some new people what can you get from my avatar?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Intelligent. Watchful. Seductive. Quiet. Prepared to guard and protect not only himself, but others, particularly those more vulnerable than he. Unselfish.

"I am benevolent and rational, but I have my limits. Don't push me too far".

One of my favs on ATS.

An ATS .................. ROCK STAR!

(imho)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Mine should be self explanatory.

Line 2

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Not afraid to your speak your mind, quiet, yet a beautiful person (inside and out) and if necessary a person that will beat you, not through violence, but pure intellect

Your definately on the rise here on ATS. People are starting to notice you. Welcome future Marilyn Monroe of ATS

[edit on Jul 8th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okay,finally I have decided on this one,although I might alternate with the actual colour picture of him ,I just have to resize it!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Mine shows I'm a fanatical fan of one of the greatest football teams in the world and that I hate injustice in all it's various forms. . .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My avatar is this.
Maybe I am on to something or possibly not, at this time I am a sum of my experiences which at times gives me a thrill and sometimes a headache.
The journey seems to spiral out then is pulled back in.
Do I observe or do I get more involved this seems to be the constant choice that prevails.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My Avatar is this

Deuces

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join