It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Which one? I rotate through 13 of them! Change it everyday! It shows two things, I bore easily and that I'm a smart a... sarcastic. Life's too short to be too serious! Well, except for the one of Agent Gibbs (NCIS), that one shows my no BS, get it done side. Check back daily to see 'em all!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
mine says that sometimes i look right into the sun without any sunglasses and make me have crazy aluscinations that makes me wet my pants while im eatin honey like winnie pooh untill my ass get all cold like an ice

i like this thread, is a funny way to see ourselves

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i like warm colors. + its one of my favorite artists.

line 2

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I took part of the caption from one of the Terminator movies. I'm trying to present optimism that there is still hope to change the direction that things seem to be going. I'm not just thinking about America as the image suggests, I'm thinking about the World in general.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There is a cryptography code in mine , A few people have figured it out, Dont waste your time asking I wont tell, But if you look upside down well you might have a chance

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And mine? Well, it's just a statement as much as my signature is... with everything going on in the media, I'm rather surprised that I'm not seeing more of the Don't Tread on ATS.

I really miss the avatars that showed kittens batting a pistol, or the kitten sniper... I wouldn't even want to know what reveals!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Xtinguish

A handsome patriot who longs for the day when a mans word meant everything.

TwiTcHomatic
That's deep. Sad but deep.

Dragon33
What you can't do with a little help from friends...

secretagent woooman
Your avatar is perfect for a secret agent wouldn't you say?

downtown436
It does clearly say a lot about you. Also says you live in the east rather than the west side of the states.

dragonking76
It's very cool but I'll have to look up Vlad Tepes

callmedave
LMAO funniest so far and yes very telling. Perfect for a site like this

Sam60
You're sam and you're 60?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by Redpillblues

I'm going to guess that you envision yourself a warrior and your not the kind of person afraid to get your hands dirty... Oh and your male. How'd I do?

PS and you like Iron Maiden lol

You get an A+

I never walked away from a fight,especially if I'm right..I speek my mind,no matter if it costs me freinds..And found that the best way is old school ''if you want it done right roll up your sleeves and get to it''

I don't fall in the trap of labels..Left Vrs. Right, Dem Vrs. Reps. what ever the case may be..If your for the common good of man I'll side with you.

Either your for the good or you arent..A single person who makes single actions..No need to have a paradigm to hide behind..

and yes,Maiden rocks..lol..Run to the Hills!!!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My avatar??

Operation mindcrime is the title of an album by Queensryche which tells the story of a man becoming disillusioned with American society, and joining in a conspiratorial plot to assassinate its corrupt leaders.

It seemed kinda fitting for ATS at the time so there you go....

Operation: Mindcrime
Nikki was a loser. A street kid, left to fend for himself at a young age. He was independent, and unpredictable, but harmless. Except now he had a philosophy, and that made him dangerous. "Revolution!" was the word on his lips as he stood in the streets and screamed, "Hey, listen to me!"

The full story...

Peace

[edit on 5/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well mine is, well some guy in a camel looking for Some Things in life like Me

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: My Avatar was designed and [poorly] made by me in paint. It is a basic full sized Avatar with simple black text on a white upside down equilateral triangle [used to suggest a deep Fjord] with a light blue plain background and the text asks a simple question which is "How Deep Is Your FNORD ?" which directly relates to my discordian background. [ Hail Eris! ]. I have recently been in the process of upgrading it and here is the current version I'm working on...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e1b2ef8302c.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope to make it into a .gif and have a shark circling the question mark!

I'm not sure what my new one will say about me aside from my greatly improved artistic and technical skills in doing so!

Personal Disclosure: Starred and Flagged! Well Done OP.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
TornMind
Your avatar makes me really use my imagination, this could be a good thing.

Walkswithfish
It tells me that you're not happy with your government and that you think it's being ran back asswards

schrodingers dog
That was sweet of you to fix the avatar for the Aussie lol. I miss your dog avatar...

RuneSpider
Beautiful photo. Peaceful.

OmegaPoint
Your avatar says exactly what you said it should say. Perfect.

Atlantican
Your avatar says that you'll kick any reptiles butt that comes to invade your space.

kyred
Your avatar tells us that you live in the hills of Kentucky and that you don't need no stinking avatar!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I like mine coz its funny as Hell!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Mine shows that I am prepared.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Scuba (being my nickname, i once swam a 50metre indoor pool underwater with a mouthful of meat pie)

Gravy (one of my best mates, feature in the avatar)

Wheres yours Sundancer ??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Crap now everyone is gonna know i have a man crush on Michio Kaku.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My avatar is of the pop group Altern-8 and I like their music.
But the reason I chose it was they did an album called

"Full On..Mask Hysteria"

and I thought the "Mask Hysteria" fitted in well with the swine flu pandemic when it first started in Mexico.

I found the image on the net and I have the permission of the artist.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
JaxonRoberts
Your avatars are funny and definitely tell me you're a cat person.

dominuz
I think we're soul mates. I stare at the sun and pee my pants too.

phi1618
I'm going to guess you're a spiritual female that believes not all is lost

LazyGuy
If hope for the world is what you're going for you picked the perfect avatar because that's exactly what yours says.

yenko13
Your avatar tells me you're interested in mystery and mysticism and that you feel there are things out there much bigger than ourselves

The Soothsayer
This one's easy like it's supposed to be. You're a patriot, you're not going to roll over when it comes to love for this country and you're proud to show it!

Redpillblues
I'm with you, I don't do the right, left, Democrat, Republican thing either. I know BS when I see it.
I like Iron Maiden too. They're some of the nicest most down to earth musicians I've ever met.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OperationMindcrime
I wouldn't have known what that meant, thanks for sharing. When the song ended did the corrupt leaders win, or did Nikki win?

othehitmans
I'd say your avatar says you sometimes feel like some guy with a camel looking for some things in life.
Ha Ha Ha. And that you have a great sense of humor!

OmegaLogos
Love the new avatar, but what is a Fnord?

foremanator
I was hoping you'd wander into to this thread. I lost it when I first saw your avatar.
NOW THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF!

vdawg628
Your avatar tells me that you are prepared to let tptb know that they aren't the boss of you!

scubagravy
Your avatar doesn't tell me anything about meat pie (thank gawd) but it does tell me your a down to earth person and a great buddy to have. Well actually Gravy told me that, and cute hounds never lie.
I'm searching for an avatar but haven't found one that screams how "special" I am.

Bringer
Could be worse. My old neighbor had a man crush on Danny Devito.

lightchild
Awesome, I would have guessed swine flu. Does the band have anything we can check out online?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Mine is cropped from a picture I made years ago. I once looked similar to her, but age changed that

I have the full picture at my art site, but I haven't done anything in a long time and deleted many of my older works.

So what does my avatar say to you about me?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ahimsa]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join