It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are many interesting avatars here on ATS. Some people are really good at making them correlate with their screen names.

I just put mine together by cropping a Harlan Ellison book cover. Though the works beyond are far more gripping than the cover itself it still has a certain visual aspect to it that makes you think.

It's one cover that really stands out to me. So I used it. And I guess by doing so you can assume that I enjoy Harlan Ellison.

You'd be right.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
David9176
It represents a person willing to speak out about what they believe in, to teach others that our money is intentionally burned, and this person believes in their country.

lucentenigma
The sun and the moon, nature? Give us a hint.

ladyinwaiting
You dream of the earth being clensed, of being at peace and one with nature

Morningglory
Your avatar tells me that your not afraid to explore the darker sides of nature eithier.

MattMulder
I'll have to Google Mr Dick. He's new to me.

FadeToBlack
Your avatar tells me that you're a great poet lol. Thanks for sharing.

ofhumandescent
"this sweet and innocent is a picture of my soul" I see courage and strength.
Bravo for standing up for those with no voice. I'm with ya sister!

weedwhacker
One of my favorites! I see you as stubborn with good reason. A person with a lot of miles and experience under their belt.

JulieMills
Plus I see you as a chick who's comfortable with her femininity. You like doors open for you.

Amaterasu
I see your avatar as a person who's allways seeking higher older knowledge in today's science.

greeneyedleo
A person who see's a rough battle ahead but who's not afraid to fight it. A person who "knows" they aren't alone in the fight.

Godweed
Awesome avatar that screams god and infinity

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You are absolutely right. I love nature. I love the sea. It renews me, and yes, it gives me hope.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow!!! this avatar just stopped me short and saved my Loyfe I was laughing too much I nearly dropped a lung(some of you are crazy and funny)
If I could I'd give you an award for this one

Black background would really complete the effect.

I'm an empath so the lady with the dog well it just smelt funny and I would naturally hold my breath and hurry past your posts.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My avatar tells you that I have atleast one eye, and it's brown. I suppose it might also show that I have a light skin tone and I'm not of Asian descent. It might show that I'm a woman, but I guess that would be more obvious if I wore make-up.

I'd like to use an avatar that means more. Like maybe something that goes along with my screen name (shortened from the title of my favorite song "Extraordinary Machine"), but I haven't come across any applicable images yet.

So, my avatar is really just a placeholder until I find something better.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I took the pic AND edited it. My avatar is exactly what I feel. I am obsessed with darkness and the avatar is a pretty good representation of that

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My avatar is something I cobbled up around 1998 when I won my first digital camera on a webmaster BBS.

Took a self-pic in the bathroom mirror, but the lighting over the mirror made it look overexposed at the top.

My girlfriend said it looked like Jesus.

So I found a demon pic on Google images and worked it over with GIMP to make the scale of the two pics match, then put together a sort of heaven/hell yin/yang thing.

There is no black and white in the world, just shades of gray.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I took an old black and white picture of a UFO and put a piece of pie there instead. So the joke is like, the piece of pie is the UFO. Iono, I personally think it's really funny. Especially since there is a lot of ET/Alien talk around here.

My screen name comes from my grandma. 2 years ago I was helping her carry pies into my aunts house for Thanksgiving, and she called me "the keeper of the pies" and I was like "omg that's a pretty awesome name."

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
great thread

my avatar deffinately represents a side of me that i dont really bring out much but i privately think a lot.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

So you must celebrate my birthday..

Nov.5.1955

remember..remember....the fifth of November..(my favorite line)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Good question. Mines of an alien bust.
Maybe I'm one of them and don't even know it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by valiant

So you must celebrate my birthday..

Nov.5.1955

remember..remember....the fifth of November..(my favorite line)

definately

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Mine's great, it really doesn't tell you much about me, but people think it does and thats why I have it. I use it as a distraction when debating other members. Whenever someone has run out of stuff to say they attack my avatar not realizing that they are making a complete fool of themselves because my avatar is nothing what it seems, and yes, it IS ME.

It helps me weed through the truly simple minded ats members, the ones who have no other argument then to call me some gangsta wannabe....ha, fools.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
lol, i am an ancient Norse God *Thunder crackles in background*

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mine is fairly new... and like alot of others avatars mine means virtually nothing about me... it aint of me, but it was made by me.

Its nothing more than a quick render and photoshop paint over I liked of a 3d Zbrush quick sculpt I did of a fat guy a week ago over the course of 4 hours practice sculpting.

Im neither fat, old, nor white of hair...

What made me think though was that after looking at it the guys face has similarities with that real lizard looking guy who heads the world bank? (I think its the world bank, might be some other global controlling elite organisation)... think its the squinty eyes.

So my avatar only really says im a guy with an artistic bent with acess to 3d/2d art software.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

"I know something, you don't".

What, what?

I must know ....

Is it about me?

Bring back the unicorn!!!

Second line

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My avatar is the Peeping Eye. I'm watching out for everything and everyone. My avatar indicates that I can see well beyond those who cannot. I have very sensative psychic abilities and I have the power of voice command. I see with a 3rd eye in dreams, in waking dreams and when I least expect it. The power of voice command would scare the hell out of anyone around me at the time I use it. I don't recommend becoming my friend for fear of what I say may not be so good for you if you upset me. I always have to be careful of what I say. I've said too much already.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mine shows that I'm an Anarchist and a soccer fan and amateur player. I stole it from the Montreal anarchist soccer club.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think mine is pretty obvious. I want to go to a quiet place, no people, and all nature. Ahhhh..., but can I get the Internet there?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The demise of Martin the moth
Came at the very first puff
They say smoking kills
But he wanted his thrills
As it happened once was enough!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join