It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NASA Isn't Telling You About Mars!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There is lots of evidence to assume nasa is hiding signs of life on mars.

Would nasa find intelligent signs of life and not tell us?

YES, and I have the proof. Reviewing more than 10,000 images from the Spirit rover for 625 days of exploration has resulted in the discovery of DOZENS of artificially made objects. Most are only a few yards from the rover's camera. One cannot think that since NASA has been silent about these objects, that they cannot exist. This is far from being the first time the silent treatment has been used, a.k.a. "the mushroom treatment." On the subject of intelligent life, the silence is deafening.

Background on some startling artifacts

There are 160 more artifacts in the book that defy explanation and cannot be easily debunked. Keep in mind that that these artifacts are between 2ft. and 100ft. from the camera. Panoramic camera source images for these artifacts were only available in JPEG form on NASA archive servers searched. Therefore, they cannot be sharpened much more than what you see below. Most objects are only 1 to 3 feet in size. Descriptions are not in any way absolute answers for what these objects are.

What are nasas actions on these artifacts?

Silence is all we hear. The book shows a chart of objects discovered each day for more than 600 days, vs. the sol day they were found on. When discovery of new objects averaged 2 to 3 per day, they moved the Spirit rover AWAY FROM THE AREA to return to "looking for signs of water," despite all these incredible discoveries. Recently NASA stated they are going to reduce the staff for the rovers, for budgetary reasons. After all, finding signs of intelligent life on our sister planet doesn't deserve additional funding, right?

Some of the artifacts mentioned by rense.

This object is similar to the strangely formed steel suspension arm found under some motor vehicles. It is actually lying up against a rock, in the position shown here. The rock was carefully removed from the image for clarity.

This strange triangular artifact found lying on the ground was about 50ft. from the camera. It has two protruding cylindrical objects on the right end, similar to vehicle headlights. A dark vertical disk-like object on the rear has what appears to be a shaft in the center.

All the "rocks" have been removed so the skeptics dont get confused. Nasa is hiding something, I dont know what it is, but someday we will find out.

Source of information

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Come on, be fair.

You know one can't examine those pictures properly when there has been such tight, selective cropping.

Anyway, you know what the result of this 1 zillionth thread about martian rocks will be.....

"I see rocks"
"I see martians"
"No! They're rocks!"
"You idiot! They're martians"
"Rocks!"
"Martians"
"Your'e an idiot!"
"No! YOU'RE an idiot!"

.....& so on & so forth for 50 paqes.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Ok so this guy looked in detail at over 10,000 images of rocks on Mars and the only evidence he could come up with is rocks that look like....ROCKS!

That is hardly proof of either past or current alien civilization or that NASA is hiding anything from us.

Look if NASA showed these pictures to the public and said it was proof of anything related to alien civilization on Mars they would be the laughing stock of most of the world.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The point is there are artifacts on mars and something made them.

I wish nasa could shed some light on this but im not counting on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

There are some incredibly long & vigorous threads about these & many other objects on Mars.

You should have a good read of those threads - you will get some good information "for" & "against".

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
personally....if you want to go WAY out on a limb, NASA is creating "mars' and not 'revealing' anything to keep the 'search' for life on other planets...you know.. keep the tax payers $$ flowing in .. otherwise, someone would want to definitely pull the plug..

but...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the fact that you must buy this lunatics book before he's willing to let you know the whole truth makes me wary.

if you busted a major conspiracy, and your answer isnt one everyday people are generally going to believe, would you
A)try to sell the information for profits
B) make the people aware through the media or some sort of outlet for free so people 1) will more likely look at it and 2) they wont think youre just out to make a buck

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice the similarity of this object?

and this?

Surely this alone merits further investigation!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by Chovy

Come on, be fair.

You know one can't examine those pictures properly when there has been such tight, selective cropping.

Anyway, you know what the result of this 1 zillionth thread about martian rocks will be.....

"I see rocks"
"I see martians"
"No! They're rocks!"
"You idiot! They're martians"
"Rocks!"
"Martians"
"Your'e an idiot!"
"No! YOU'RE an idiot!"

.....& so on & so forth for 50 paqes.

or the thread just gets locked because no advances were made in the discussion.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

lol so true lmao

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Indeed, Concur, this needs to go somewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The first pic i i have seen before here is a link to that image marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... i like that one.To be onist when i look at mars pics i kinda get this feeling that a big war happened there thats what i think anyway it just looks like destruction.

[edit on 053131p://2009-07-05T17:50:14-05:00057 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice the similarity of this object?

and this?

Surely this alone merits further investigation!

Reposted this so that the image DOES work now and I couldnt re-edit the earlier. Sorry for that!

[edit on 6/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Poor Scrat...

The last of the sabre-toothed squirrels from Mars....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I'm sorry but the "photographic evidence" doesn't lead me to believe what they claim is true. Especially paradolia being what it is. I am open to the idea but I think the only true way we will ever know for 100% sure is if we go there. Calling NASA a bunch of liars while showing pictures that you must admit if honest falls under paradolia does not cut it. In short, let's get our a**es to Mars. *to paraphrase the movie "Total Recall"*

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

i think your 'theory' is leaning a little bit towards the ridiculous side. and with no offence intended, it just sounds as though you want to believe there is some kind of cover up conspiracy. im not a skeptic, i believe there must be SOME kind of life on mars, but i think in the images in which you cropped you are seeing what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
There is lots of evidence to assume nasa is hiding signs of life on mars.
If there are lots of evidence I haven't seen anything, just some things that need some imagination to be considered signs of life.

All the "rocks" have been removed so the skeptics dont get confused. Nasa is hiding something, I dont know what it is, but someday we will find out.
The sceptics do not get confused with the real photos, and saying that there were only JPEG images does not make it true either. Although at the time that text was written that may have been true, updates to the Planetary Data System happen, if I am not mistake, every three or six months, now we have better versions of those images, too bad there are no IDs for those photos.

Also, considering that it was that guy that decided where one rock started and another rock (or an artifact) ended, eliminating the rest of the image can be considered as suspicious as any image tampering.

Thanks to mars1 I do not have to look for the original photo of what was called an eel, a wrench and I am sure many other things.

This is the original JPEG image.

This is the image with only the "artifact" present.

Why did he decided that the "artifact" included part of the background?

And why do I know what is background and what is the rock (or artifact)? Because there are two photos, one from the left camera and the other from the right, to give us a good perspective of how things are in the 3D space, and this is what it looks when seen from the left camera.

What is background and what is foreground is easily seen with a little animation.

(This animation was made with the radiometrically corrected images, in IMG format, instead of the old JPEG images)

So, was the background removed not to "confuse the sceptics" or to hide the truth about what the object is?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The closest proof we will get on life on Mars came years ago with the "Animals of Mars" lectures. Besides strong scientific theory that the Face in Cydonia is indeed artificial, in spite of JPL's determination to demonstrate otherwise....Intelligent life? probably long gone...Past civilizations? More than likely. Currently, the best evidence of life on Mars is plant life. I recommend searching ATS/youtube for the lectures, but for a quick preview:

notice the dark "stains" in these craters:

and here:

close up hi-res of these stains show this:

even closer:

If NASA had this evidence before the rovers were deployed, why did they pick the middle of the Martian equivalent of the Sahara for a landing site? Or can we honestly assume there are no 'top secret" rovers combing Cydonia as we speak, sending back images of who knows what?

I don't understand how NASA/ JPL wouldn't send rovers to these "forest" areas to look for life...or have they?

Note: the crater pix taken from Mars Express "World's largest post card"...not actual craters where forest areas evident, but stains similar...maybe sub-surface water more accessible due to impact depth...or plant life itself is of extra-martian origin, arrived as ejectile from meteor impact...(would explain the high-defined border of plant growth in 2nd to last pic)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Closer still shows:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A lot of unusual Mars images are featured on a site run by Zorgon, Mike Singh and others...Living Moon. I don't particularly agree that they are *all* unusual...there are a few that catch the eye and look anomalous. The fishy, eel-looking rock is one of them...I do mean rock! Check the link if you haven't been there before.

I fail to understand why Nasa or anyone else would even need to hide the 'truth' about artifacts on Mars. C3-P0's head would fetch a huge budget increase and drive almost immediate missions to Mars. It's a scientist's ultimate dream to discover something new...Think Carter and Tutankhamen's tomb. Posterity is a huge incentive

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join