It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Revolution Thread... Will America Ever Wake up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My late ancestor William Whipple was one of the men to sign the original Declaration of Independence and I myself believe I need to carry on the tradition of Patriotism in my blood line. While I am more then aware of everything I write here is open to the feds eyes I am not afraid. I have done time behind bars and am not afraid to go back nor am I willing to watch these United States fall to fascism and tyranny.

The real unfortunate part about this idea is the fact that the majority are still asleep. Depending on the Federal Government to take care of them. To me its obvious that we are already at war. They are hitting us from every direction, our water, our air, our food and our medicine. Since I have awoke I have realized that what I have learned is only the tip of the ice berg.

I am not going to make a list of crimes committed by the fed. Those threads are out there. I simply want to start a discussion of ways to help our fellow Americans wake up and see what is actually happening. I am growing rather tired of being out at the bar and seeing first hand how brainwashed America really is. 9/11 should have been more of jumping off point then it really was, that being the day I started to wake up. Watching those towers come down so perfectly and seeing the reaction of the federal government led me to believe it was a false flag attack.

The patriot act should have woken people up, but it didn't. Codex should wake more people up but it hasn't, the new climate bill, ect. ect. ect.

I mean no disrespect to the celebs that died recently but honestly, it does not matter at all. Seeing all these Michael Jacksons threads here on ats makes me sick. Along with the swine flu explosions a few months back. We are suppose to be denying ignorance that spreading it.

I am now calling for my fellow ats members to really turn up the heat and try to wake as many people up as possible. We do not need a leader, we need a million leaders. This war will only be one if we organize and use technology to our benefit. Look at the first internet organized protests in seattle against the wto in 1999. We have the tools all we need are the numbers at this point. I for one am for non-violent revolution which could be unlikely. The military is made up of people like you and me, fellow Americans who believe in our constitution and the bill of rights, they are not the enemy...

Thats all for now, if we do not act we will be talking about America in the past tense. I know our forefathers didn't die for what has become of our union. Will America ever wake up? Its up to us...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I too was imprisoned and false evidence was planted. The FBI kicked down my door, stole my possessions,ransacked the entire house, and destroyed many expensive and some irreplaceable things from my mother's hutch. When the FBI could not find evidence of any wrongdoing, they simply said I threatened to blow up buildings and had guns. In jail I was not given food for the week and a half I was there, I was forced to drink out of a toilet.
Not being given food was not illegal as I might be more willing to confess and they needed info. The jail "lost" any video that would prove any wrongdoing on their part.

Today I still have post traumatic flashbacks about what happened. Right now I am up because of a nightmare about the event.

If I am a terrorist because I speak out against the men behind the curtain, so be it.

www.ksfy.com...

I never said anything the news report says I did, it was all manufactured.

new topics

join