It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigger Story Behind Micheal Schuer's Wish for an Attack on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The Bigger Story Behind Micheal Schuer's Wish for an Attack on America

www.blacklistednews.com

Everyone is appropriately outraged that the former head of the CIA unit which hunted Bin Laden for almost a decade - Michael Scheur - told Glenn Beck:

The only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States
But people aren't putting this in context. In fact, many Neocons have also stated a desperate yearning for another attack on America (and see this).

But there is another story here as well.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I recently posted about Schuer's interview with Glenn Beck here www.abovetopsecret.com... This all supports my beliefs that al-Queida should be spelled more like al-CIAda . The CIA were supplying and training the 'mujhadeen' in the Afghanistan war against the Russians. Osama was in the limelight at the time as a the leader of the 'mujhadeen' great revolt. This was the 'birth' of al-Queida. Since ; this CIA trained 'mujhadeen' has been attacking the US which has led to war against an invisible enemy in the middle east. Now CIA operatives call for another false flag attack on the US.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You may want to add your comments to the already existing thread The Bigger Story Behind Michael Scheuer's Wish for an Attack on America. It was posted by redgolem earlier today.

My god, this story (the statements of Beck & Scheuer) is just stunning.

[edit on 5/7/09 by paperplanes]

join