It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in deaths...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Meliissmouse,We have a lot in common, although I do not believe in the whole RW thing reading the book did open my eyes to a lot of things I was not aware of. I too had stopped going to Church because I was in search of the Perfect Church, not one of them to me were following the Bible. What I had to do was throw all of my preconceived notions out the window and humble myself to God's will and like a child start reading the Bible like I never knew anything before. Then it all clicked. AMAZING. In my many hours of research this is what some of my conclusions are:

If you believe in Jesus Christ and that he died on the Cross and you confess your sins and ask for forgiveness and you make an earnest effort to turn away from your old sinfull ways then you are saved. You will forever be under God's umbrella and unless you decide to not believe then you are always saved you can not become unsaved.

It is necessary to be baptized if at all possible. Jesus was our example and even he got baptized so we should too.

We are in the Winter Season of what the Bible speaks of or what we call the end times but I tend to think we are in the beginning stages of early winter.

No one is perfect even Christians sin. The only one that ever walked the earth that was perfect was Jesus Christ.

The Sabbath is on Saturday but that law falls under the Old Testament. The time God set out for us is not the secular Calendar that we go by today. Today’s calendar is full of Pagan beliefs, and Roman Catholic ideology not God's time. We will not go to hell for following today’s calendar we were not responsible for the change of the calendar. Because the calendar was perverted it is tricky to calculate the end times but it can be done but it is impossible to narrow it down to the exact date and time just like Jesus said in the book of Mathew. Most people are unaware that the calendar we go by is messed up but they still believe in Jesus and are under the Umbrella. Google: Secular Calendar and its history, this might help. It would take up to much space to try to explain here. (Maybe I will start a thread) LOL...

It is best to rest on the Sabbath like God commanded and worship on Sunday like the New Testament instructs us to do. Agian if you believe and are saved you cannot be unsaved for not doing this.

We should obey The Ten Commandments to the very best of our ability, again we can not be unsaved if you slip. EVERYONE sins.

The more we follow Gods plan for us the more crowns we build in heaven the more we go against him the more is taken away. But you can not be unsaved if you believe Jesus Christ was the son of God and that he died for your sins on the cross.
We function best when we follow what God set forth, after all he created us and if we listen we will have a happier, healthier life than if we continue to go against the grain.

Study study study and you will become closer and closer to God and all of the sudden everything will make since to you; how everything that happens today relates to the Bible, how science and the Bible work together in harmony not against each other. God was the first and is the ultimate scientist, and so much more it will blow your mind and set you at peace.

U2U me if you have any more questions.

God Bless

(SPELLING)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks... I know I would want to get baptised, but by who when I don't believe in any of the present day religions is my problem....lol...unless the baptism still counts that I did BEFORE I left religion etc.... guess I have to ask about that one...

I was soooo far gone I didn't talk to God for a lonnnng time until just recently again etc.... so I hope to get back on the road as a baby with no religion in my head, just truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Oh and on the eating thing. LOL I totaly get it. After reading the book I sat around the house for several Saturdays afraid to move or cook. So I cooked on Friday. LOL.. You can make your self a nut trust me. Just rest on Saturday and have fun snack around and dont cook your guts out cause you are supposed to be resting. But in the Bible Jesus does some work on a Saturday and the town has a fit and he said that sometimes you just have to do things on the Sabbath, like if your flock run off or get loose you have to gather them. So do not stress yourself about this you will not go to hell for doing some work on Saturdays but you will feel awsume if you try to rest like we are asked to do. And fasting works, everytime I fast which isnt often (I like to eat) but honestly I feel better and I get closer to God. Just do not jepordise your health if your diabetis or something God does not want us to hurt ourselves.

again (spelling)

And to keep it on topic so I dont get into trouble; I too believe that the deaths this year have been weirder than usual. So many stars, dieing in weird ways and regular people too.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
another untimely one today...early 30's 2 kids.... soooo sad.....my sons cousins mom.

yeah it is not baby boomers or the elderly here, it is so sad...people in the begining and barley in the prime of their life yet...

ALL seperate incidences...all strange and untimley.... so sad.....so sad...

I feel weirdly left behind, yet glad to be here still too...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Something is going on dome people just want to stay asleep and pretend everything is hunky dory. As a Christian I know I will be okay and my family too it is those who are not Christians that I worry about. The devil is such a master manipulator that so many people are decieved it is so sad. After reading yesterday about the Pope callimng for a one world financial order that will controll peace, ect... ect... I think things are moving pretty fast now. I think by the end of the year or the first of next year we will be seeing signs that can not be ignored. They trumpets are sounding now but only the believers can hear them...-

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Haha well I was thinkin and in the spirit of this site, Ill put this out there, because you made a list of the recent celebrity deaths, It made me think (and laugh) What if ( rember im new here and not crazy yet)
What if they arent dying but leaving the planet, if these celebrities all know something is going down and they are all deserting the ship, so to speak. hmm ....

ive had that vision while on a substance that cannot be talked about on this site..
since i dont watch tv, i was watching it for a bit and said "YO! DOES TV EVER STOP"?!?!?!?" and thought that maybe all the channels and commercials are all on one big vhs, pre recorded and all of the important people like oprah n such are in a space station waiting for..it..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
John A. Keel also died on July 3rd, 2009. He was best known for his work on Mothman, but his work was very diverse.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by prplurkl

Um prplurk hope you dont ever get stuck in one of those states. I have worked with individuals that did that but never came back to reality. This one dude thinks he is a glass of OJ and is stuck there forever, sad he gets spoon fed and gets his diaper changed and his mom and family came to visit and it was hard watching them suffer. Yea those substances are cool and make you so sexy.... untill you end up a in a permanent drooling baby state now that is HOTT. I know I know that will never happen to you, you are too smart and know to much about stuff and you never get bad stuff right? Please if you got any since at all stop. Okay sorry, not trying to preach but I care... Now back to the topic, I have thought of this too. not the alien thing but maybe we are seeing some of these people taken for another more devine reason. Anyone else thought of it that way?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
another one in my SMALL town where we ALL know each other..untimley is right.... 20 year old girl stabbed and killed by "friend" on the weekend...

Also a few more celebrites..whoppee, except the web bot did predict famouse people al dissapearing in a mass...... (dying)

I was a skeptic until I heard that one...a bit hard to deny now...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hi all.

I see two separate lines of thought running through this thread.
1...many strange and numerous deaths, reported "from the front", that is, from real people from real small towns, where it is known by one and all, in that town, that Something Really Is Amiss!
2....posters telling us that there is no real pattern to this number of types of deaths.

my take on this is this: while that there *are* always deaths of media people and strange deaths, each and every month, there seems to be Something Going On, a "jump" in the rates that is weird. Not maybe that there are perhaps more deaths, but that the "strangeness factor" has increased too.

I wonder if this strangeness factor is just for deaths?!
Maybe job layoffs and hirings too, are getting the makeover into strangeness.

Today is august 1st and here in Tallahassee I still read about these types of deaths. my friend who writes from England, gave to me a whole email mail, writing about some really really strange events in people's lives.

Little wonder the end timers take notice!

I wonder where all of this is going?!

freestone

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Well if you read the papers in Cities like Atlanta, Miami, LA, NY NY, there is an increase there too and weird as well. But yea it connects to all the other weirdness in the world but I ma not sure how the puzzle will look when it is finished.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
another one...only 19......for a TINY town, this is just too much.....everyone is mourning 3-4-20 deaths at the moment...ALL seperate incidences, MOSTLY young, young people....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was wondering the other day why it seems so many people are suddenly checking out. I know of 5 people in the past three weeks, and they are young - 40-50 age range except one man who was 65.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Yes, I have noticed an increasing number of deaths in my city.

Last week I witnessed 4 car accidents- two in the morning and the other 2 in the afternoon- both with less than 20 minutes in between.
(but not all the members died)

Pretty shocking to say the least.

[edit on 8/8/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also, in such a small town,, even last YEAR we would mabey hear an ambulance or fire truck once a month, mabey twice, and all be one edge freaking out because we knew it must be someone we KNOW.... well, now we hear them 3-4 times a DAY, and the population is much SMALLER NOT larger.....

sad......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join