It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeated Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
does anyone have the same dream not everyday but with the same details, same theme and all, is there an explanation for this? in this case it has to do with a total eclipse that lasts a long time, the sun never shines and people can never leave their houses. creepy stuff

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Have you every had any precognitive dreams? Something you've dreamt that has come true.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
not really. its just this dream ive been having. it seems like im living it, like im there.something happens with the sun, and earth becomes dark and people cant leave their houses. i dont know the meaning of the dream but it creeps me out.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

You know sometimes a repeating theme is indicative of a problem/difficulty in one's life they're trying to work out subconciously.
If you fear darkness, death, or the unknown your brain could be trying to work through this fear.
Of course that's only IMO.
But, what strikes me as odd with your dream is it has similarities to the prophecy of three days of darkness, where people are said to sleep all three days. I don't remember where I found the link for this, it was a Hopi prophecy, but now it also shows a christian biblical prophecy of same, which never came up the first time I searched WTH? Anyway many older civilizations talk about this three days of darkness, it would seem.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It was scary to me but I "won"-

stranded in the middle of an ocean being chased by a fox and a bear...tricked them into falling down into the holding area

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Yes, sometimes it was positive, sometimes sad, sometimes just a leg of my journey.

Two haven't happened yet. One is extremely profound, but I don't want it to manifest because I say something about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Here's a link for more prophecies involving the three days and nights of darkness.

www.dreamscape.com...

Very intriguing...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've had dreams of planets colliding with other planets. Dreams of me going to another planet and meeting a new race LOL.

I've had this ONE dream though that repeats periodically, and that's a dream of the sun, and then right next to it there's another bright object, and it just stays there for a while. People just go on with their daily lives, but that big reddish star just stays next to the sun.

I think that was the strangest space type dream I had, I have those a lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah, those dreams about the darkness you guys mentioned fits this...

The Plague of Darkness

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt--darkness that can be felt."

22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days.

23 No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days. Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived.

NIV Bible, Exodus 10:21-23

If you believe in I AM, then maybe He's telling you something. If not, then I don't know. Maybe it's a sign to read the Bible? Whatever it is, hope whoever had the dream figures it out soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When I was little (about 7 or 8 yrs old) I used to have these recurring sequential dreams about some guy trying to kidnap me. Everything that I would do to hurt him in one dream would show up in the next dream. For example, I rolled up a car window on his hand in one and chopped it off trying to escape.....in the next dream he was missing that hand! All of the dreams involved me looking at the sky at some point and seeing that the clouds were black like it was about to rain, but they were PURE black.

Those were awful nightmares and I can still recall the guy's face perfectly. Very creepy.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Cool, I am just wirded out over this cause these are all christian accounts and As I stated I came across of it some months ago in The Hopi/Mayan/Aztec Prophecies...Yet some more weirdness I guess.

new topics

top topics

join