It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children & Other "Special" People: Where are the Non-Affiliated Supporters?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've noticed that each time the subjects of "Indigo Children", "Alien-Human Hybrids" and other "Special" groups of people are raised, there are just 2 sides to each story: those who claim to be members of the groups in question and those who deny their existence entirely (telling the other side they're full of baloney). Where are all the people who support the existence of these "unique" populations without claiming to be among them?

Are we all so desperate to be special and/or unhappy about being normal people that we feel compelled to make things up in order to make ourselves feel superior? Are we so jealous of the possibility that there may be people out there who posses traits so superior to our own that we must "cut them down" (without giving them the benefit of the doubt) to make ourselves feel more important? Are we all so insecure that we lack the ability to support someone else's claims as proud and perfectly normal human beings?

I'm a normal, ordinary human being and proud of it!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That's great. People do seem to bash others on this site and others. I guess we're just a bunch of intisgators. Though, how else are we supposed to get our kicks? Surely not by holding good hearted debates.

Oh, and I'm just a human also. Then again, I might be a turtle. I have no way to know.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I believe in the possibility of aliens amongst us, I just don't think they're likely to be posting about it on here...

As for the indigo-people, they always get evasive when you ask too many questions of them.

So I believe in the possibility, I'm yet to see evidence of anything, although I'd be willing to take some things on faith if they seemed plausible and were put across by someone that didn't seem to be a deluded (fraud?).

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I believe that Indigos are real but not how they are known.

I think they are spirits from other places reincarnated here.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

So, let me get this straight... You believe in Indigos but don't claim to be one of them? I just wanted to clarify your stance on this issue.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

That's right.

I don't claim to be an indigo.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

i would say that i am intrigued, and have thought i could be, i dont think i am though believe some are. make sense?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Your avatar is intriguing/calming.

Just because, could you define indigo children? I've only heard of them as far as hearing the term. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would like to add that I do not claim to be an indigo, but I have met kids who seem to meet all the criteria and fit the title perfectly. These kids I have seen have something special about them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i think many people are reluctant to say they are anything that someone could say, "no you're not, i am." like i have met some criteria, but who i am to say i am anytthing?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I, like I'm sure many here, do not claim to be one of them, but I can accept the possibility of their existence. I don't 100% believe their here, but then again, I see no reason why they can't be.

Not sure if that's what you wanted, but you got it none the less.

EMM

P.s. I'm special [Big Wave]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I'm fully Homo sapiens sapiens RE: Human and although I am also TrueBlue I'm NOT so blue that I have turned Indigo....Yet! Be very careful as feeling blue can lead to becoming Indigo!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37aa3cfbfee0.jpg[/atsimg]

Just Say NO! to Indigo!

Starred and Flagged! Well Done OP!

Personal Disclosure: The only proof I require is their confession and I'm totally willing to accept it at face value not because it is true but because it serves my desires and designs.

P.S. To the OP, I'm a little surprised that you missed my Rantings in these threads....

Many of you are actually Aliens!!!

AND...

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do

:shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I believe in indigos definitely. Kids being born these days (technically they're the "crystal" children) are much more intelligent than I would've considered normal a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Alas a topic suited to my tastes! I am one but i don't like labeling it as an indigo child...Why do i need a label for this gift? So i can fit into the crowd of "Indigos"

Half of the posts on here, I can sense you do not posses "it" however you claim to do so...I dont think this is deliberate on your behalf, maybe you are going through an evolution and dont know how to translate it to the physical world...

An "indigo" for the mere sake of calling us that, will always always be able to sense out another indigo...

The majority of true indigo dont know they are indigos at all...its like they dont know what to make of their selves and figure they are nromal or get prescribed xanax/klonnpins...

before ATS i had no idea what an indigo is and i kept referring to myself as having an old soul...

I way past looking for acceptance or proving I am one to people...the people who know me and I want to let in definitely know of me, and the ones i dont really dont matter...

I really have to feel you being on the same level as myself to discuss the topic (not in a sense that I am a higher being than you but in a sense that you will atleast grasp the concepts) but i would never shun away a normal if they seek answers...on how to evolve themselves

That is the whole point of being here, without spreading the message and raising people evolution we are just profound asshole

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
also for those who doubt indigos...ehhhemmm i mean old souls...google some youtube videos of Dakota Fanning interviewing...

Now the common human may see a spunky little girl, however compare her phyical movements, answers, body language and facial expressions to a regular girl at the same age of what she was in the video...

You see a blatant blatant distinction between how an old soul just exists within the normal realm of humans...

For example, i noticed I instantaneously draw the eyes of people...everywhere I go whoever accompanies us keeps saying people are looking you..and im not a famous person, im not a gorgeous physical specimin, people can TELL i just dont think they know what they are telling

This girl is definitly one, if anyone is in the Chicagoland area maybe we shall orchestrate a demonstration to prove ourselves

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I believe in the possibility of people who have learned to think beyond our current understanding. Although, the majority of people who claim to be "indigo" can never answer real questions. They refuse to produce evidence as to WHY they are special and most of them are downright brats...

I am human. Although I USED to think I was a demon. But that was during the teen years. Once again, I believe in the "possibilities" that have been put out there but never will claim to be one and won't blindly follow anyone who claims it without proof either.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I think all of us went through a "semi-demonic" phase as teens (at least, as far as our poor parents were concerned!). I guess what bothers me most where these special populations are concerned is the lack of any sort of "litmus test". In all cases, there are subjective checklists and people are supposed to decide for themselves if they fit the mold or not. How can normal people like us evaluate the validity of a label if the definition is so loose that it includes such a broad segment of the population? There are so many other possible explanations as to why someone would fit the "defining characteristics" of indigo children (including psychiatric disorders and typical, childish brattiness; neither of which is particularly flattering).

Of course, this is only one example. Other special populations can include anyone claiming to possess psychic or intellectual gifts (how many geniuses pop out of the wood-work each time the subject of IQ comes up?), alien abductees/contactees, etc. I am not passing judgment on anyone's claims but it's pretty rare for people to say they believe in something without claiming to be part of a phenomenon themselves. Since there seem to be so many people here who say they believe these populations exist and don't claim to be members of those groups themselves, I was wondering why you think they're real.

Why can't Dakota Fanning just be a brilliant actress and a precocious kid? I'm sure she's incredibly bright but an indigo child? What really cinches it for you? Is there something undeniable that can't possibly be attributed to something else or is it that you really, really want to believe so badly that it just doesn't matter?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We must unite the spectrum !

Think of the children

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I cannot claim they do not exist simply because there has never been REAL evidence to prove they do or do not. I am saying that the ones who REALLY have gifts, do not usually go around saying "I can read your mind so bow to me". They possibly exist, but I can promise that not ONE of the people on ATS who claim to be "special" is anything but an attention starved ego-maniac.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In my opinion I see the describer, Indigo as pertaining to a markable mutation occuring in the population these days, that is, in some ways the beginning of mans pinnacle in time, these forms of mutation and mutational combinations are the progression of the mutants of the past.

I am a very wierd individual, both gifted with special abilities and also cursed with disorder. I am more mutated than most, and can rattle off some of the base abilities I have. First I have insomnia, I find it impossible to establish any sleep patern. I can stay up for at least three days and be coherent enough to do homework even after being up for a day or two.

I am bipolar, and also hyperactive. Bipolar is mostly known for its disorderly attributes, but I have special powers of focus and intuition, especially emotional focus. Being hyperactive my mind resets its train of thought very rapidly and my focus gets sidetracked just enough to bring my attension to parallel trains of thought which enables me to find unseen answers quickly.

I can multitask very easily and find life easier when doing several things intermingled. Unlike most Indigo (mutant) people I have several mutational attributes that are comorbidly tied together, so my mutation is far greater and my disability very great indeed. In fact I have to use more of my brain capacity just to be alive and cope. It really is that bad, sometimes I absolutely hate it and wish for nothing more than to be normal, but that is not the way it is, I can never be normal.

I have far greater mutations that I don't feel like discussing right now, because I don't want to argue about it, as they are absolutely very hard to believe. I don't really expect to be believed, but my color is actually not indigo, but hazzard orange. I would readily call myself a Monster plain and simple. It takes an incredible ammount of energy from the God, just to make myself move at all. In all actuality I cannot motivate or function at all, without God and medicine.

My members all demand their places and to be heard and when I agree with them I allow them to manifest their places in my personality, this literally makes me feel like a different person day to day, but I am not at all schizophrenic. My members do not cause me to become delusional by manifesting hallucinations or fighting with each other. They must follow my bottom line or they end up in chains. This protects me from allowing brain damage to occur from evil manifestations, at the source, therefore, I do not halucinate at all, where halucination is a sign of brain damage.

You see these disabilities/abilities all exact damage to the brain in different ways. The gifts come when survival means using more of the brain capacity to curb the disabling effects. Without this enlargement these conditions are fatal, plain and simple. Example, when I do not get an antipsychotic, such as geodone, I eventually become so depressed with the feeling of exploding and inploding at the same time, that I find myself literally frozen, because I can't reach the controls. It would be like being cast into a bottomless pit that is so wide that one cannot reach the sides, that is why I become frozen and cannot even move my lips to speak, let alone get up out of bed, because I can't reach the saving controls on the inside of my mind.

Being hyperactive is always my savior when I'm not medicated, because when I become focused on depression, it always gets interrupted by my hyperactivity resetting my mind, eventually I get so sidetracked that I forget why I was depressed. In the most severe depression I have endured, focus on depression could not have been broken except God sent a little sparrow who landed on my car door while I was sitting in the car, this sparrow was very amusing as he was struggling to grip the slick surface, and that was cute, but then, he began to sing to me beautifully, which made a tear of sad joy streak down my face.

I am mutation period.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join