It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner: Teen 5th killed by apparent serial killer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.sacbee.com...Source

A teenage girl shot while helping her father in their family's small furniture and appliance store died Saturday, becoming the fifth victim of a suspected serial killer terrorizing a small South Carolina community, authorities said.

Video Here

Within a week ans all in a 10 mile radius, 5 people were targeted and killed.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Yep, I plan on doing a case review on this clown when more evidence surfaces. Hopefully, they catch him and bring this maniac to justice.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

what if we go there and catch him ourselves?

actually thats probably a horrible idea, but what if he gets caught? would that kind of put a damper on your case review?

and it completely amazes me that serial killers still exist in this time. it should be so much easier to stop them unless they canvasses a large area, which this one doesnt.

i have a feeling he will be caught. he wont last long doing this.

maybe we can get our own poirot/holmes/marple to give us an early analysis of this killer?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is going on just 25 minutes down the road from me. Every one around here is on edge. It is just plain crazy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

They just had a piece on this on the local news. People are all armed waiting for him to show up. The cops said they need to catch him soon because people are going to start shooting at shadows.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

A damper? I think it may rejuvinate and give new life to them. Imahine, ATS'ers catch serial killer..lol.. That would be Big. HIGE even, we may even be enthrowned..lol.. but seriously, I think we need to get to work on this guy. I will hopefully, have a thread ready by this saturday, and we can track this maniac and have it as an on going case review. This maniac needs to be brought to justice. ATS will do its part

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is disgusting, it never ceases to amaze me how someone could take some innocent girls life, or anyones life for that matter...

Its disgusting, I hope they catch this freak and he gets what he deserves.

If any of you reading this thread are around this area, be careful please!!!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

For real. I think he has NO patterns, except for the area. Other than that, he's a maniac and I cannot wait for him to be caught, hell I'm not really sure I want the police to catch him. I hope the town catches him in the act and they chase him down and burn him at the stake.... Is that too much?

[edit on Jul 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

For real. I think he has NO patterns, except for the area. Other than that, he's a maniac and I cannot wait for him to be caught, hell I'm not really sure I want the police to catch him. I hope the town catches him in the act and they chase him down and burn him at the stake.... Is that too much?

I completely agree with you, this guy doesnt just deserve to get caught and sit in jail (although he might get the death penalty but that takes YEARS sometimes)... this guy deserves to be hunted down and lynched...

Now I'm not a violent person... but when it comes to people who senselessly kill or rape or molest children I think they deserve the WORST PUNISHMENT POSSIBLE and the worst punishment possible for these people is NOT sitting in a jail cell... they need MUCH MUCH worst inflicted upon them in my opionon.

This guy will get caught though because these killing appear to be completely senseless and all in pretty much one area, these types of people usually get caught (although the zodiac for example was mostly in the bay in kind of one area and he was never caught, but his killing were MUCH more spread out than this. And I hate to admit it, but the Zodiac appeared to have some brains, this guy appears to be just some idiot who is going around robbing people, but he probably also happens to enjoy killing).

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yea, I am not violent either, but you don't kill adults and you ESPECIALLY do NOT kill children. I look forward to his capture and whatever fate awaits him....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

I don't think it's too much. How many murderers are there rotting in prison right now? If the government wasn't so lenient on them and let citizens take matters into their own hands I guarantee this would be a safer country.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Can't argue with that. I would love to see a murderer say that I am not afraid of you people and a whole city comes with needles and pokes the hell out of him. I agree with you, thise country would be safer.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The white elephant: Not the serial killer....but the WOMAN THAT KILLED HERSELF WHILE BEING PULLED OVER IN SUSPICION OF THESE CRIMES...That is the REAL STORY...I promise you!

www.cnn.com...

In a separate incident, police looking for the shooter tried to stop a dark SUV Chevrolet Blazer and wound up with yet another killing, this one apparently self-inflicted. "The driver, who the officer didn't know at the time was a female, pulled over," Blanton said. "The passenger door opened; two children got out with their hands up." The children were in their early teens, he said. "The mother takes off. The officer gives chase thinking maybe she's the suspect. Shots were fired during the chase." As police cars converged on the SUV, "Somewhere in the middle she takes her own life," he said. "Right now, we're working it as a self-inflicted gunshot wound, suicide."

Suicide or MURDER...y'all chime in...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

hmmm. if he has NO patterns, then how is he a serial killer? wouldnt he be a mass murderer?

and to the poster that said people are shooting at shadows, i really hope they catch this guy for the sake of people with good intentions. i can already see someone getting arrested for shooting a drunk stumbling home from a bar or a teen sneaking over to his girlfriends house. this can not go on for long (without it turning hideous..well even worse for all in the town)

www.nydailynews.com...

that has a sketch of the suspect and possibly more info

to aggie man:

what kind of sick person speeds away from the cops after their kids get out of the car?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I'm not sure, but as far as I can tell he is not fitting into a pattern other than where themurders take place, Maybe thats why he;s a serial killer. Doesn't a mass murderer go all around the place? Like the Clevelan Butcher for example, he was a serial killer, but never had a pattern, the only pattern that existed was where he killed. I learned about him in the Dahlia thread..lol.. At least I am learning something.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Keep in mind: this has all evolved over 1-weeks span...paterns will emerge my friend...I promise you!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

i was looking for one, thought i found one..but it didnt work out. the police may have a connection to all of them and just arent saying, possibly so someone else who falls into that category wont freak out.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
to aggie man:

what kind of sick person speeds away from the cops after their kids get out of the car?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

A sick one for sure...but that IS the question...secondary to the suicide! What gives here? That is unique....serial killers are not.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok hold up for some breaking stuff here,

Im hearing that the suspected *serial killer" has been found and that he is dead, He fits the criteria for the person believed to have carried out the latest attacks....

More to follow ASAP

[edit on 6-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok the word is that he is dead after a robbery this morning in NC.. No more as of yet.. More details will follow..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join