It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Oren Beats Drum of War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

: "Everyone is waiting to see what will come out of this, but while we're waiting, while we're watching, the [nuclear] clock is ticking."

Jerusalem Post

This is very ominous indeed. The intended results of the Iranian protests (to oust the current regime) seemed to have failed. So, is Israel now going to launch an offensive? By my estimate, they are well over a year behind the time frame they intended with regarded to stopping a weapons program.

The question remains: What will an attack on Iran do?

I think it will galvanize radical Islam against Israel and the US.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The ambassador pointed out there was a silver lining to recent events in Iran, in that "the events have unmasked to the world, to anybody who ever doubted, the true nature of this regime," which, he said, "would have no compunction about killing its own people, Jews, or Sunni [Muslims] alike."

This guy sure doesn't sound like an ambassador to me. I wonder what his real role is there... looks like it's to instigate a war.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Agreed. I can't really say he is wrong in that quote, either, although maybe a bit exaggerated. Course, I expect the US Government would behave exactly the same way if we took to the streets to protest an American election in a similar manner.

join