It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama brainwash Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hey AggieMan how is it going?

I am just trying to throw this out their to stimulate some thought. Though I am guilty of Obama bashing from time to time, since I am not a fan of his policies.

It's not really bashing... It's UNBELIEVABLE.

Sanford's problems are his OWN causes. He flew to Argentina to visit that woman under the front "economic discussion" back in 2006 or 2007, where the Carolinas governors wanted to hold forums in Brazil.

He's just a horny *****. Lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by toaster4k
reply to post by grapesofraft

oh please, the MSM dont have to work to make her look like a fool, they just have to let her be her own stupid self.

The women with a degree in journalism that think a question about what magazine she read is a hard one.

The women that belive in abstinance only sex education, but have a pregnant daughter.

She also have near 0 knowledge about what is going on outside her state. (Weee, africa is a country)

She barely appeal to the most right nut fringe of the political spectrum (maybe 20%) yet you would like to beleive that she is Obama's greatest treat.

She is a joke. And not a funny one at that.

I agree.

I feel that of ALL the Republicans that could have existed in history, Palin is the worst one, to even be CONSIDERED in the running for President.

Olympia Snowe would be way better. She is very bipartisan, smart, decisive and strong-willed. She knows how to take on political opponents, take on legislation, take on the media, and most of all, take on the people that insult her and tell her "she can't".

More a candidate than Ms Palin, though no doubt she's quit her job because of all the media scrutiny and pressure on her after the election. Don't think she expected so much pressure AFTER the election... and thus, I think, she cracked.

No matter. She'll still be somewhat in the spotlight, perhaps running for a committee position closer to D.C.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The fact that GOP leaders seem to be tripping all over themselves in a rush to fail isn't the fault of Obama

And he doesn't have any supernatural mind control powers that I am aware of

Sanford and Palin are reaping the rewards of their own moral failings and bad decisions.

People like that need to spend less time preaching virtues to others, and more time practicing them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There is a pattern of Democrats/Obama taking down their opponents long before he ran for president. This is one of them.

en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

Ryan married actress Jeri Ryan in 1991; together they have a son, Alex Ryan. They divorced in 1999 in California, and the records of the divorce were sealed at their mutual request. Five years later, when Ryan's Senate campaign began, the Chicago Tribune newspaper and WLS-TV, the local ABC affiliate, sought to have the records released. On March 3, 2004, several of Ryan's GOP primary opponents urged release of the records.[5] Both Ryan and his wife agreed to make their divorce records public, but not make the custody records public, claiming that the custody records could be harmful to their son if released. On March 16, 2004, Ryan won the GOP primary with 36 percent to 23 percent against Jim Oberweis who came in second.[6] Obama won the Democratic primary, with 53 percent to 23 percent against Dan Hynes, who came in second.
On March 29, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider ruled that several of the Ryans' divorce records should be opened to the public, and ruled that a court-appointed referee would later decide which custody files should remain sealed to protect the interests of Ryan's young child.[7] The following week, on April 2, 2004, Barack Obama formally established his position about the Ryans' soon-to-be-released divorce records, and called on Democrats not to inject them into the campaign.[8] The Ryan campaign characterized Obama's shift as hypocritical, because Obama's alleged backers had been emailing reports about the divorce records prior to Judge Schnider's decision.[8]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join