It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Debate Anyone???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Those pictures are not proof that aliens exist. There is no proof that they exist.

By looking at the pictures you are only speculating.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I don;t usually do that, unless its an OBVIOUS fake, most of the time I take it as a real photo. But what if these aliens were just a hidden race? Who have flying technology from the past? Isn;t that a possibility?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I didnt say they were proof? Of course its only speculation... but I think the vast majority of people looking at those pictures, who maybe have never really considered how huge the universe is, would conclude that its highly likely that theres life out there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I don;t usually do that, unless its an OBVIOUS fake, most of the time I take it as a real photo.

You should be a believer because you think most photos are real.

But what if these aliens were just a hidden race? Who have flying technology from the past? Isn;t that a possibility?

Anything is a possibility. But I like to think more of the chances. (The chances of us being accidently created are almost impossible, that's why I don't believe it)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well if you go in saying that a photo is FAKE, you will already be plagued by that mentality. But if you go in saying ok, I wil take this as a real photo unless the evidence says its not. You will have more going for you. Thats how I operate though.

Also couldn't those aliens also be our accidental creation or intentional creation? I mean, why do we have to be their creation? Just another possibility..lol.. I have a lot of those.

[edit on Jul 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What we need is a picture of an alien. The chances of aliens being accidently created are almost impossible.

We need proof to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well if you go in saying that a photo is FAKE, you will already be plagued by that mentality. But if you go in saying ok, I wil take this as a real photo unless the evidence says its not. You will have more going for you. Thats how I operate though.

That's how I think too.

You are a believer in my list.

I bet you believe aliens are real deep inside you, but you don't want to admit it.

To believe in aliens you need to have an OBE.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I think a picture is probably one of the weakest forms of evidence you can get, lol. Pictures are easy to fake for those who know how... and theres that many apparant real photos of aliens that have been taken, that taking a picture just isnt seen as credible anymore.

What we need is disclosure... then it would be a little difficult to explain why our Governments are making up stories about aliens.

And why do aliens have to be an accident? Im not part of any religion, but I think theories of the universe where a creator and science co-exist seem to make the most sense. So maybe someone created aliens?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
did you watch the history channel the other day they started talking to people who say they were abducted and then spoke with retired nasa officials who went on to say that yes there is other forms of life out there and that they have even been threatened with harm if they decided to build a spacestation on the moon, does explain all that stuff as to why we can't get clear pictures from the moon.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have had my shares of OBE's, but I have my own theories of that too..lol.. I am well built on theories all over. How they will withstand the test of time is unknown, but so far they are doing pretty good.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Did you try to prove if it's really you outside your body?

If not then you can tell someone to write numbers on a paper, you then can try to see the numbers and if they are right then you were indeed outside your body.

That would then make you create a thousand more theories.

But I think right there you could believe that there had to be a creator (I don't think chemicals can create souls) and he wouldn't just create us when the universe is big enough for other ones to live in too.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And why do aliens have to be an accident? Im not part of any religion, but I think theories of the universe where a creator and science co-exist seem to make the most sense. So maybe someone created aliens?

That's my belief too. I was just saying that for aliens to be accidently created was nearly impossible.

I think I had one sighting of a UFO one time.

I was playing soccer at night and then at the game I looked up because I saw something moving.
It was like black and round, It didn't have any lights and there was no sound.

I think we do need disclosure.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I totally believe in a creator. I have no issues with that, its just a lot of people say that I do not believe in aliens because my belief will ot allow me. When in reality there is much more to my skepticism.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
daniel you think like me why won't it allow you? i believe somebody created them?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you believe in a creator then you are not really a skeptic.

You only have doubts, which is what everyone should have.

Not being too skeptic or a true believer when there is no proof.

I think aliens are even in contact with a few people in our government. That's because I can't find any explanation as to why the government doesn't mention that they could be real.

That and because I believe what Alex Collier says.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jziegler

I do believe in aliens.

I also think they had some interference with our way of life.

One of my theories is that a race of aliens taught or told our ancestors to sacrifice people or animals for them (the "Gods").

Another one is that we were meant to eat fruits and vegetables. The aliens taught or told our ancestors to eat meat.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Here's a picture that some have said depicts a real alien. Fake or real - who knows.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
the government will and will continue to not give us the truth about life other than earth because they know with the population that we have on earth they would only be giving way to mass panic. do you realize how many people out there who as soon as the govt confirmed that ufos and everything extraterrestrial was real would freak out. or want answers which we don't have. no wonder they covered up all the apollo missions and faked photos of the moon. everyone here knows that there is life on the moon as well as other galaxies and etc. god would not just create us and let everything else rot. i believe god created people who think inside and outside the box, it just depends on which one you are.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jziegler
the government will and will continue to not give us the truth about life other than earth because they know with the population that we have on earth they would only be giving way to mass panic.

Or they would lose control over us, not a panic as such but a reaction to a big fat lie.

probally the biggest lie in mankinds history.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i believe that photo could be real because like i said the govt doesn't want us to know this stuff it only spells out "Massive Panic" nobody knows what to do when they get information like this. even our govt doesn't know they just keep investigating this stuff and silence the ones who don't want to know anymore. why do you think after all these years there are retired nasa officials coming out confirming this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join