It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

So who is to say that these people didnt microwave the wheat before they sent it for testing, since they said the results were similar to microwaving wheat?

Also, who is to say that the difference coudnt be caused by the plants being dead longer or trampled upon?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Microwaved? Well, I would think then that you should be able to re-create that with an experiment at home. Give it a try and let us know if you are able to actually extend the nodes of a plant.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well read the link that the guy posted. It even says that the damage can more or less be reproduced by microwaving said wheat.

Also, I have seen scientests say that extended or exploded nodes occur simply from smashing the wheat down. Really what they say is that it is not exploded so much as it is the point of breakage.

Makes sense to me.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Did you read this?

If "geologic" pressure had been present, obviously the plants would have been obliterated. And, of course, they were not. Further, if the intense heat required (a minimum of 6-800 degrees C, over a period of many hours) to produce the crystalline change (in the absence of such geologic pressure) had been present, the plants would have been incinerated. And, again, they were not. The plants did show the well-documented changes (elongated apical nodes, presence of expulsion cavities) regularly found in crop circles which are not created by mechanical flattening (i.e., with planks and boards). What is MOST interesting is the fact that both the documented plant changes and the increases in clay-mineral crystallization occurred at the SAME sampling locations.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Also, I have seen scientests say that extended or exploded nodes occur simply from smashing the wheat down. Really what they say is that it is not exploded so much as it is the point of breakage.

Well, just as my name implies...I went to Texas A&M University. I have a BS in Wildlife Biology. I have friends with PhDs in Range Science....they have actually "wasted" their time studying this "phenomenon", alas; there is no evidence to correlate crop circles formations with ANY irregularities in radiation levels vs. Control groups!!! Remember believers...anyone can say anything over the internet...but always question, never deny (unless you did it and will get in trouble), but ALWAYS use common sense.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Did you read this from your own source that you linked?

But what kind of energy was capable of altering the plants' natural cycle? To find out, Levengood tested a sample of plants in a commercial microwave oven. The results revealed that the closest similarities to crop circle samples- even at the microscopic level- occurred when the plants were subjected to 30 seconds of microwave, not a far cry from the range described by eyewitnesses; evidence of this rapid heating was corroborated by a superficial charring of the plant tissue which left deeper layers unaffected, thereby indicating the brevity of the action.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i think it started as a truth message from ET but know i think most of them are human made so as i see it the relation is for every 10 crop circles 2 are real and the rest are man made

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Could you explain in more detail I am interested.

What was the truth they were giving and why not put it in some form that was clear to humans?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well there is this report by Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff
psiapplications.com...
There is also this
www.youtube.com...
Sorry, humans are just not able to do this with such a short amount of time and why do the admitted hoaxers not tell how they are able to manipulate the sites as such. You can keep trying to convince me, but I know not all are man made, maybe not aliens either.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

LOL, those last two posts are hilarious. You are starting to hurt your own view.

That paper is ridiculous because it is based on "data" from BLT research which is a joke.

And that youtube video just speaks for itself. It was just slightly more real than a Tom and Jerry cartoon. Though I must admit that somewhere in the back of my mind I beleve there is a mouse that plays guitar and sings F-F-F-Froggy went a c-c-c-courtin and he d-d-d-did right...Cranbolllllllle, and that when he breaks his guitar string he says "Nephew, I need a new gu-a- gu-a guitar string!" and then yanks one out of the nearest cat.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thing is about all this microwave/changes in the plants etc... are people SURE that humans can reproduce these effects in any way? Because if that is the case then that would be some pretty damning evidence... and it seems like it would be something that was made a big deal of if it were true.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Yeah you reproduce them by putting them in a microwave for 30 seconds before you send them in for testing.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billy Bob Thornton
*snip*

LMAO, is that some sort of proof that crop circles are created by aliens?
I always thought if there were really alien/human hybrids Billy Bob could be one of them.

[edit on July 8th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I agree that the ones that are intricate are more than likely accomplished by humans.

but, there are others that have charactersistics of something else. usually they are a simple circle with no lines or picture involved. Nothing grows there ever again and radiation levels are high. the stems of the stock are busted out like they have been in a microwave.

While I don't believe aliens are the source, it is either evidence of a nuclear powered craft of some sort (not necessarily nuclear) or the remnants of some natural phenomena that we have not yet discovered.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Ahh now that makes sense. I can see how some simple shape could be created by nature or even certain natural creatures or by some sort of man made craft the government is testing.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Of course they are. Only a tiny number of people believe otherwise. I think in the back of their minds they know that too. They want them to be something else so they pretend they are.

I see you are under attack for stating the obvious.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

A star for you. Maybe I should be under attack for doing nothing more than stating the obvious. It seems that no one should have to state something that is just good ole common sense.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Blaine91555

A star for you. Maybe I should be under attack for doing nothing more than stating the obvious. It seems that no one should have to state something that is just good ole common sense.

You, just like I, know that this is a CONSPIRACY website...expect NOTHING less...You disinfo agent you

LMAO

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

LOL, well I know that when one is preaching the truth they are bound to be attacked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join