It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Have you thought about a war without power? Without the use of satelites and radar and electronic mapping? Thats when these signs will be amazingly valuable. Secret codes that need to be written. I agree that the majority are probably made, but their are some that are not created by just a man and a piece of wood.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yeah but now you just grew new crops on a field full of radiation. Sounds like a good idea.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Those crop circles were beautiful.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Use google, you are an independant adult. Im not researching for you. There is a difference, you deny without even researching, if you had you would of known about radiation. At least i research things i dont believe and then draw a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i dont see how a man could make them so perfectly

link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
the unknown maths equation

Are they really unknown? Every system can be described through a mathematical equation. Crop circles are a system. They are systematically designed in advance and then created on the "grid" that is a crop field. I just find it a bit far fetched to believe that ET is trying to communicate with us via some bent wheat stalks.

And about the radiation, please direct me to one single REPUTABLE source that has found ant measurable statistically significant radiation variations within crop circle formations, where the same levels were not present outside the crop circle.

Just sayin'...

link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Have you thought about a war without power? Without the use of satelites and radar and electronic mapping? Thats when these signs will be amazingly valuable. Secret codes that need to be written. I agree that the majority are probably made, but their are some that are not created by just a man and a piece of wood.

Well we fought ww2 pretty much without those things and nobody carved up a bunch of wheat to point people in the right direction. If your theory is right though, the British are screwed

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just because I dont believe the radiation BS, doesnt mean I didnt research it. Really that Linda Howe is a sad excuse for any kind of scientific proof.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Aggie man, I agree with your points. Just because someone say they found some level of radiation in a plant, does not mean that the whole area doesnt have the same level of background radiation naturally. I have tried to explain this but it falls on deaf ears... except yours

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Google crop circle radiation 4th result, im using my psp and its not easy to type. Radionuclides found in the soil in the crop circle.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Welll a good article but how do we know it isnt made up. I did a search for Marshall Dudley Oak Ridge and it returned nothing but links back to the same article. For all I know the guy is the figment of someones imagination.

And Michael Chorost, Duke University looks to be a writer or some sorts.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Aggie man, I agree with your points. Just because someone say they found some level of radiation in a plant, does not mean that the whole area doesn't have the same level of background radiation naturally. I have tried to explain this but it falls on deaf ears... except yours

Amen! We can only point out the obviousness in our assertions and the holes in theirs. I mean, come on now peeps...with all things being equal, what makes more sense? I would love to have definitive proof that these crop circles are created by ET. The evidence just doesn't support it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Agreed. I would love to live in a magical world where aliens drive by and blast out awesome pictures for our amusement and I could fly a dragon to work when I wanted, but it just isnt so. Though I am kind of jealous of all the people that live in the mystical side of thought. There lives have to be more fun than mine.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
There lives have to be more fun than mine.

Agreed!!!! If only I could get my head up in those clouds...I might just be able to convince the aliens to bring world peace...I mean isn't that what everybody is waiting for?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well I would be satisfied if the aliens just created a giant crop circle in the form of a logo for the Cincinnati Bengals. They are going to win the Super Bowl this year because I have psychic powers.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Haydn_17
So if this small number havent been created by men, who did it? The monkey circus? Like i keep saying, just because we use radio doesnt mean they do. Crop designs might be the only way we can understand them.

They never come forward for the real intricate ones. Check out that laughable disinfo circlemakers site - that blatantly steals whoever makes these circles as their own. Pitiful really. That site should send red flags to anyone that can understand these opportunists are low life thieves. Their own detailing and showing how they make their own circles are pathetically bad. Their results - well for the rare ones they had the nerve to post - have not a thing on the real deal.

No actually if you look at that site you will see they discuss crop circles that can't be explained and they don't take credit a lot of them. Atleast the site was like that last time I checked it months ago...

Also those guys, along with lots of other groups, do make a lot of crop circles, it isnt disinfo if its true. Time and time again a good portion of crop circles have been shown to be man made, how much more do you guys need to see the truth?

Just because you disagree with something doesnt make it disinfo... For example I'm generally a skeptic so would you consider me a disinfo agent just because I'm a skeptic? Thats absurd.

All that is is childish name calling you people do when you don't get your way or when people disagree with you.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well there are people that consider anyone who disagrees with their fantasies a disinfo agent. It is best to just get thick skin on here.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was surprised to see no one posted this evidence

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

This is the only evidence I need that these are not always man-made.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I was surprised to see no one posted this evidence

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

This is the only evidence I need that these are not always man-made.

And those would be the ones that are not explained... atleast not yet. I don't know for sure as crop circles aren't something I'm really interested in, but I think a good portion of them don't have these characteristics, atleast judging from what I've seen and read.

also its not entirely impossible to think that some crop circle group figured out a way to make the circles in weird ways so that it leaves strange things behind so people will really think they are made by aliens... I donno how they would do this, but I could imagine they could think of something... Don't underestimate the human mind we can figure out some amazing things...

And by the way guys although I'm a skeptic, I do however believe in aliens, most skeptics do... we just aren't sure if they are coming to our planet or not...

And when it comes to the crop circle thing, me and a lot of other skeptics are not convinced they are aliens... now that doesn't mean they are all man made either... but they could be made by something here on the earth too that we just don't know about yet.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing," says astrophysicist Haisch. "To not look at the evidence and be convinced against it . . . is another. That is not science." It's not good journalism, either.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join