It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Dude I am about to start starring all your posts as i am pretty sure you just like to pull my strings. You are doing a pretty good job of it, and I respect that.

At least I'm trying to help you out.
I find all this advanced technology to be great.
I'm screaming on the inside."Give it to us NOW!!!!"
They sure are going slow.
I guess they don't want people jumping out of windows.
I'm glad to hear you are a Star Trek fan.
That New Star Trek movie sure is doing well.
$250 Million domestic / $125 Million Foreign = $375 Million
just add DVD sales!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Thanks for all your help man. I made you a friend. Keep giving it to me brother, give me your truth. Maybe there is hope for me yet, and someday I will believe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Glad you brought that up.
I think the British and American intelligence agencies are paying $$$
people to make all the fake crop circles.
They probably suggest that they find a way to get caught red handed
making the crop circle in order to simply muddy the water.
Oh look! This crop circle over here is a fake!
And then therefore ALL the rest must ALSO be fakes.
It's actually pretty clever.
It sounds like something i would suggest they do in order to
muddy the water.

Well I think I would consider that to be a possibility. Makes sense to me.
It makes more sense to me than the idea that a couple of websites and DVD sales would fund this massive deception. I am just wondering about the cost to make one crop circle. X people times Y hours plus transport, petrol, night goggles (they cost a couple grand each, don't they?)

I wonder if you made out an online application to make crop circles on contract, would anyone respond? I mean, I wonder how they go about recruiting the circle makers, and where they send them to do their training so they don't screw up on the "real" fake crop circles in Wiltshire.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Well I think I would consider that to be a possibility. Makes sense to me.
It makes more sense to me than the idea that a couple of websites and DVD sales would fund this massive deception. I am just wondering about the cost to make one crop circle. X people times Y hours plus transport, petrol, night goggles (they cost a couple grand each, don't they?)

I wonder if you made out an online application to make crop circles on contract, would anyone respond? I mean, I wonder how they go about recruiting the circle makers, and where they send them to do their training so they don't screw up on the "real" fake crop circles in Wiltshire.

Its is called a hobby and sometimes people make money off of their hobbies and sometimes they dont. Some people do it for free because they get a laugh out of making people all over the world look like dumbasses. I would do it for free. I might do it for free, sounds like a good time to me.

Look at it like this. Almost nobody gets paid to play paint ball, but they spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars in some cases on equiptment to play. Why? Because its a hobby.

People pay 10's of thousands of dollars to race in amateur car races and drag racing, boat racing, plane racing etc. Most of them dont make a dime. Why do they do it? Because it is a hobby.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by hermantinkly
He did not mention anything about the Roswell incident and I was reluctant to ask him at the time as I did not really make much of this subject back then. It was just something that popped into a conversation we were having and I don't think he thought I would even take him seriously, and he was right until recently. I believe we were talking about the government funded '___' experiments during the 1960s and the topic somehow diverged into cropcircles.

One thing I do remember him telling me that might be of interest is that they held certain long standing projects on people with certain drugs and that the stimulus of certain brain cells and fluids with these drugs opened up brain functions that allowed for communciation with certain extraterrestrial species. I have no idea what the name of the drugs were though, it was rather confusing. I think I remember "methyl" in the name. That is all I can remember.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

Although I have been joking around in some of the verbal jousting on this thread, I do take your comments seriously.

I have my own experience which suggests the "reality of alien contact" and I know that the government is most likely quite aware of their presence, which the government wishes to keep secret from us because most people are very threatened by the whole idea.

Plus I do believe their is evidence the government and military have been involved in all sorts of "mind manipulation" research. I also have come upon cases of possible "alien telepathic communication" as part of some peoples personal experiences.

Note that I do not pretend that this can be proven in any way so I am making no claims that I am asking anyone to believe.

Oh for sure I guarantee you they are. There is much, much more than meets the eye, and I guarantee you that the mainstream "leaders" we see charading around on t.v. aren't even informed about any of these black-ops projects. They are but employees to a much larger hidden machine that operates in the dark.

I personally had an experience with UFOs about two weeks ago which led me to join this site. I could not record the encounter but I have actually met a few members here who seemed to have encountered the same UFO orbs as I did and they did record them. It's incredible how very little we know and how very much is probably being kept hidden from us by the "hidden" powers that be.

Look at this UFO captured by member ufoorbhunter -- it's the same type of UFO I saw. Sometimes these UFOs are accidently mistaken for Chinese lanterns (rightfully so), but there is a very clear difference when you see them from close-up. In person it is absolutely surreal as it flickers all the colors of the electromagnetic spectrum of visible light and then disappears/reappears in another patch of space, as if literally changing the light wavelength to one that is invisible to the human eye and then changing it back. No wonder some of the crop circles display signs of radioactivity; they are altering the frequency of light emitted from visible light to microwave when they hover over the crops. This is also probably why they can only be seen in infrared sometimes (infrared cameras pick up the wavelength of light that these ufos fly around at). I am almost 100% certain this is the case with these UFOs. I just wished more scientists would take the subject seriously so that it yielded some hard research and investigation. Intuitvely I believe they are multi-dimensional.

video link

[edit on 10-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'm sorry, but without even reading the OP's post or any of the thread, the thread title is basically unprovable.

Maybe nothing else on earth besides humans could or would make a crop circle. Most likely true.

Maybe no living being in the universe besides humans would want or have any purpose in creating crop circles on our planet earth.

But to say 'All Crop Circles are Man-Made' is an untrue statement in its essence. Nobody on earth has enough full knowledge of ET capabilities and motives or the lack thereof to say that at least 1 out of dozens or hundreds of crop circles could definitely not be an alien.

I hope it is obvious that humans can create crop circles with relative ease considering our technology. I also think it takes great motive and/or manpower to make them. So, its some motivated humans using relatively simple technological knowledge to create them, or it could DEFINITELY be aliens making them. Or it could be that some crop circles are made by Homo sapiens and some by ETs.

There is no proof either way. Some day I think we will find out if aliens make some of these, but for now I consider aliens as a possibility and humans as a very obviously candidate for having the technology to make them.

sure its possible that highly advanced technological aliens would come look at us like ants, and play the good old universal galactic-explorer joke of, 'hey, lets figure out some task that this planet's advanced beings could technologically do, but have no good reason to do. Then let's perform that task and their world will wonder how or why their people would ever do such a thing. Then maybe they will consider other-wordly beings as a possible completer of the task. Oh wait, some beings down there already got smashed and mashed a perfect jellyfish into their crop field after they had a few too many beers and acid. Lets move onto the next planet.'

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ELFowl]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ELFowl

do you apply your brain numbing logic to everything in life?

what about spray painted graffiti we see on buildings all round the world? I mean you have no proof theyre all done by humans therefor by your logic some could be done by ET?

why arnt you looking for alien messages in graffiti on buildings?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Thanks for your post. A star for you. I guess we cant say anything was only done by humans, because Aliens are running around here and they could theoretically do anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is evidence of spacemen or aliens, however you look at it, in ancient drawings in pyramids and caves and temple etc throughout the whole wide world. Unless you are willing to say previous civilizations had overactive imaginations and came up with the idea of astronauts wearing helmets way before they existed then there is some proof of alien contact. As far as crop circles go, even wellknown cropcircle makers have scratched their heads at some and said they do not know how they were physically made by man. Then there is the possibility that its being done thru satelites using a beam of energy to create designs in crops. And there is plenty of technology that exists that when explained how it was invented or created that just doesnt make sense. If mankind has actually created these wonderous creations but yet havent put an end to disease or world hunger and such other horrendous facts of life then it doesnt really say much about humankind. The latter statement is strictly my opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

I wouldnt say that ancient civilizations had overactive imaginations. I would say that some people in modern civilization have overactive imaginations and have been so brainwashed from watching scifi and thinking it was real that when they look at some of the artwork from ancient civilization they just ASSUME that it is pictures of UFO's and Aliens.

So you are saying that some huge or corp or fairly well funded world government made a satellite to shoot crop circles into crops and they mostly only aim it in England? Go figure.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by grapesofraft

To me its a more feasible than saying all cropcirles were made by men or women or kids. Radition has been found in some of the more elaborate cropcircles which is why I think its possible a sat could be responsible.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by max.is.awake

Of course it is also possible men were wearing radioactive boots. Maybe they left the Uranium mines and on the way home stopped at a field and stomped one out. Who knows. No one does for sure. Emphasis on that statement.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
100% in agreement with the title of this thread. All crop circles are man-made to perpetuate the crop circle economy. How do you sell more books and website subscriptions to people wanting to know more about the mysteries of those crazy crop circles? Get a bunch of guys together and go make some crazy mysterious crop circles in the middle of the night and then pretend that you know all about how aliens are trying to communicate with us. It's a bunch of BRAVO SIERRA! How does the this not make sense to anyone?

Gawd.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I agree.

It is a nice business model, and it is easy to understand and believe.

But I wouldn't say that is the only reason they are being made.

Some people just want to get their art on T.V. and newspapers so they can tell their friends, "Hey Look!!! I made that and they think aliens did it!!! Hahahaha
".

I don't know what would be more fun, seeing it on T.V. and newspapers, or knowing people think aliens did it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
Reply to post by grapesofraft

To me its a more feasible than saying all cropcirles were made by men or women or kids. Radition has been found in some of the more elaborate cropcircles which is why I think its possible a sat could be responsible.

There is no way radiation from a satellite would even be detectable it would never make it through the atmosphere. Unless your talking they shot something like depleted uranium but that would make a crater not a crop circle.As far as being able to detect radiation its quite common in fact has been known to be found in nitrogen based fertilizer. Think just maybe that could be the source. Oh and i can guarantee if half the people that read this were to test there back yard they'll find readings higher than background.Luckily not enough to kill you though.

One more thing when they test crop circles for anomilies there is several factors they dont consider like effects sunlight has on crop laying down that should be standing up.

[edit on 7/11/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f**k down.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Highly unlikely, some crop circles are pressed down in layers. The bottom layer going clockwise and the top going counter clockwise, also, the crops continue to grow. No man with string and boards can do such a thing no matter how hard he tries.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Borag the Horse

Yes I have researched them. Though I dont really see them as unexplained. What kind of people just assume they are made by aliens when man is more than capable to produce these things.

How do you explain them starting out as simple but getting more complex over time?

If you'd thoroughly researched crop circles, you would also know that most are attached to a ley line somewhere, often one edge;

You'd know that if the circle appears in a more mature crop the stalk nodes are bent,not broken, and the crop is find for harvesting - if it appears when the stalks are young, they often do not grow to maturity;

You'd also know that on some circles the following year(s) afterwards remnants of the crop circle show through because the ground isn't neutral anymore;

You'd also have to calculate the thousands of circles of recent decades all over the globe - most aren't documented for obvious reasons, many in England are missed too.

You'd know that they give of an electrical charge of some kind (can't remember what Colin called it - )

You'd also think if they were all man-made that some would have been heard and seen doing them- in the dark - yet coming out with phenomenally intricate patters without error;

They get more and more complicated, I believe, because to understand them is like learning to read - first you learn the alphabet, the vowels, cat, dog, etc. until you get to complicated research papers... which is where the circles are now - complicated and intricate and mostly unknown meanings -

These things are the size of football fields or bigger - people made them all? We're not so gifted....

Research Colin Andrews work - he was an engineer in the British government who set out to 'explain' the circles way back when and couldn't - eventually getting so involved with them he left the government and did circle research exclusively for years. He has an engineer's mind and used it to analyze, record and document circles year after year.

*sigh* But alas, Doug and Dave's confession worked very well - if they made one circle, they must 'all' be hoaxes....

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join