It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Well at least your inching your way to the truth. It is more likely that the humans from Ford made all the crop circles than it is that aliens did it.

Well at least you are now inching your way to a logically defensible position. It is more likely that humans make crop circles than aliens.
I would agree with that!

But that is an almost infinite stretch to the proposition that you (or anyone else posting on ATS) can prove that all crop circles are proven to be made by humans because you (or they) read someplace that someone was charged with making a crop circle. I mean a lot of things are written on ATS, and I am very sceptical about many things I read here as I am about things I read elsewhere on the Internet. So even if it was true that someone was charged and proven in a court of law of committing a crime, that does not prove it. Otherwise, you would never have convictions overturned.

Anyways, as I previously stated, it is a logical fallacy to use a single case or a couple of cases to prove a generalization. You cannot prove that all people have blue eyes because some people have blue eyes.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Wow you just dont get it. I can at least say some people have blue eyes because I can prove that to be fact. I could also say it is more likely that crop circles are created only by people with blue eyes because at least I have proof that people with blue eyes actually exist on the planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Guys, I got some news for you. Yes, a large portion of the crop circles are indeed man-made. But just because they're man-made does not mean there is no ET influence. I happen to be priviledged to know that the ETs are using the mind as the tool. Much the same way a channeler tunes into a source and downloads information to present to an audience; crop circle artists' minds are also being downloaded with information on certain designs to make. Afterwards the UFOs usually modify or "fix" the designs if they are not made correctly in the fields.

You don't have to believe this but I guarantee you this is the case. My brother used to be an NSA operative during the Clinton administration and even admitted this to me back in 1993 but back then I wasn't interested in the subject and didn't make much of it. It wasn't until recently that I said, wow, this is significant!

ht

Cool!
What else did your brother tell you?
Did he talk about the Roswell crash?
Disclosure procedure appears to be start with Roswell and then go
from there.
President Carter told people that he has seen the hangers and
that they should keep believing what they believe.
The CIA probably drove him out to S4 where Bob Lazar worked.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

WHo is Richard McNamara?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

Hey!
What's with the edit?
You took away all the good info!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Guys, I got some news for you. Yes, a large portion of the crop circles are indeed man-made. But just because they're man-made does not mean there is no ET influence. I happen to be priviledged to know that the ETs are using the mind as the tool. Much the same way a channeler tunes into a source and downloads information to present to an audience; crop circle artists' minds are also being downloaded with information on certain designs to make. Afterwards the UFOs usually modify or "fix" the designs if they are not made correctly in the fields.

You don't have to believe this but I guarantee you this is the case. My brother used to be an NSA operative during the Clinton administration and even admitted this to me back in 1993 but back then I wasn't interested in the subject and didn't make much of it. It wasn't until recently that I said, wow, this is significant!

ht

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

ht

Hey. I don't know if any of that is true, but it sure is interesting. But to me I can't understand why if the crop circle designs are made by aliens, why do they look so much like something that people would come up with?

Still, I do like the idea in one way. It would explain two things:
1) Why there are not more big boo boos in crop circle designs. Especially when they are made by a bunch of englishmen stumbling around in the darkness. (Because, as you suggest in your theory that aliens "fix" the boo boos).
2) Assuming that all (or most) of the crop circles are made by humans, and these are being made in the same fields year after year, why is it that you don't have a lot of these people being "caught in the act". Perhaps they are being made by humans (maybe some english guys who are tall with blond hair and white "hoodies"). But the aliens use their mind control to put all the local farmers to sleep - same for the cops and the rest of the public who never seem to catch these guys. (Do they use flashlights to see in the dark?)

Of course, this being ATS, I am waiting for someone to say that it is NSA that is using mind control to get the circle makers to go out and create the circles.

Anyways, that is an interesting idea there, even if it can't be proven.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by dragonridr

There is a major difference between inference and proof.
I am not making any statement that any particular crop circles are made by anyone or anything. I am just pointing out obvious logical fallacies.

You cannot "prove the non-existence of aliens" because you have no proof that they exist - just like you cannot prove that aliens are not coming to earth because you have never seen one.

I hope if you read through your post you will realize it is mostly just gibberish so it is difficult to ascertain whether you are really making any point at all.

I drive a Ford truck, therefore all trucks are made by Ford. So that must means Ford made all the crop circles too!

Now i see the problem you don't understand logic at all. Lets examine this a little until you can prove something exists it doesn't at that point it is nothing more than a fantasy. I cant prove superman man doesn't exist but its highly unlikely.So in order to prove that aliens created crop circles you have to prove aliens exist. I could argue that crop circles are made by gnomes and there trying to send us a message. This is just as logical as the assumption there made by aliens neither of these can be backed up with any proof.

The only thing that we can prove is crop circles have been made by man they will continue to have people that make them and as such we can solidly state until there is proof of something else this is the only logical answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

LMAO, Unsolved Mysteries. You got to take this act on tour. You would have people rolling in the aisles.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It has been shown that many of the farmers are aware of what is going on and some of them even get paid by the crop circle makers for the damage to their crops, plus a little profit.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That is the most freaking sense anyone on this entire thread has made. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to Wow you just dont get it. I can at least say some people have blue eyes because I can prove that to be fact. I could also say it is more likely that crop circles are created only by people with blue eyes because at least I have proof that people with blue eyes actually exist on the planet Earth.

Yes, you could say that. But because you could say that, it wouldn't "prove it". It could be that you are colour blind as an example. So your observations would be in error and thus your conclusions wrong, even for those people you "proved" to have blue eyes. Because in reality, their eyes are green!

(Okay, I don't know if you are colour blind, but supposing you were)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Welll if I proved it then I would assume that I tested it in some non arbitrary way so that my alleged color blindness did not affect the results. You are grasping at straws my friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

LMAO, Unsolved Mysteries. You got to take this act on tour. You would have people rolling in the aisles.

Glad i have amused you.

Does any of the info sound interesting to you or does all of it
seem like science fiction?
I'm guessing you are not a Star Trek fan.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

ht

Cool!
What else did your brother tell you?
Did he talk about the Roswell crash?
Disclosure procedure appears to be start with Roswell and then go
from there.
President Carter told people that he has seen the hangers and
that they should keep believing what they believe.
The CIA probably drove him out to S4 where Bob Lazar worked.

Hello.

He did not mention anything about the Roswell incident and I was reluctant to ask him at the time as I did not really make much of this subject back then. It was just something that popped into a conversation we were having and I don't think he thought I would even take him seriously, and he was right until recently. I believe we were talking about the government funded '___' experiments during the 1960s and the topic somehow diverged into cropcircles.

One thing I do remember him telling me that might be of interest is that they held certain long standing projects on people with certain drugs and that the stimulus of certain brain cells and fluids with these drugs opened up brain functions that allowed for communciation with certain extraterrestrial species. I have no idea what the name of the drugs were though, it was rather confusing. I think I remember "methyl" in the name. That is all I can remember.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Honestly it all sounds like Sci-Fi to me. I am not a huge Star Trek fan but I have watched all of the TV shows that they made.

I think if you are going to make claims like that then you need to back them up with something. Granted backing them up for me would be like the Head of Nasa holding hands with a Gray on TV while with the other hand holding scientific results that prove this being is not of this Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It has been shown that many of the farmers are aware of what is going on and some of them even get paid by the crop circle makers for the damage to their crops, plus a little profit.

Hey, I would hope they would "know what is going on". But I have yet to see any real evidence for who is funding this massive venture of deception and payola, the British Ministry of Tourism?

In any event, I do find it just a little strange that no investigative journalists have really dared to expose this fraud. Unless the whole of the British and international media is also on the take in this massive fraud scheme.

It must be the Bilderbergers. Yes, only they are big enough and powerful enough and devious enough to keep this secret for so long.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Glad you brought that up.
I think the British and American intelligence agencies are paying $$$
people to make all the fake crop circles.
They probably suggest that they find a way to get caught red handed
making the crop circle in order to simply muddy the water.
Oh look! This crop circle over here is a fake!
And then therefore ALL the rest must ALSO be fakes.
It's actually pretty clever.
It sounds like something i would suggest they do in order to
muddy the water.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Dude I am about to start starring all your posts as i am pretty sure you just like to pull my strings. You are doing a pretty good job of it, and I respect that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Honestly it all sounds like Sci-Fi to me. I am not a huge Star Trek fan but I have watched all of the TV shows that they made.

I think if you are going to make claims like that then you need to back them up with something. Granted backing them up for me would be like the Head of Nasa holding hands with a Gray on TV while with the other hand holding scientific results that prove this being is not of this Earth.

Well, that's what Disclosure is all about.
A REAL Gray will be shown on TV. I'm guessing first at NASA and
then maybe at the White House.
One alien race looks exactly like us.
It will be an exciting time. Economic Boom!
We need the NEW technology TODAY!
We had something NEW around 1994.
The World Wide Web!
Jobs...Jobs...Jobs!
Amazon...Ebay...Google....E commerce.
We had a surplus budget! In the GREEN!
I'm sick of this RED mess.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

He did not mention anything about the Roswell incident and I was reluctant to ask him at the time as I did not really make much of this subject back then. It was just something that popped into a conversation we were having and I don't think he thought I would even take him seriously, and he was right until recently. I believe we were talking about the government funded '___' experiments during the 1960s and the topic somehow diverged into cropcircles.

One thing I do remember him telling me that might be of interest is that they held certain long standing projects on people with certain drugs and that the stimulus of certain brain cells and fluids with these drugs opened up brain functions that allowed for communciation with certain extraterrestrial species. I have no idea what the name of the drugs were though, it was rather confusing. I think I remember "methyl" in the name. That is all I can remember.

Although I have been joking around in some of the verbal jousting on this thread, I do take your comments seriously.

I have my own experience which suggests the "reality of alien contact" and I know that the government is most likely quite aware of their presence, which the government wishes to keep secret from us because most people are very threatened by the whole idea.

Plus I do believe their is evidence the government and military have been involved in all sorts of "mind manipulation" research. I also have come upon cases of possible "alien telepathic communication" as part of some peoples personal experiences.

Note that I do not pretend that this can be proven in any way so I am making no claims that I am asking anyone to believe.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join