It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I just can't believe the all encompassing statement that all Crop Circles are hoaxes. It's just this sort of small minded generalization that keeps certain phenomena from being seriously investigated by legitimate scientists.

I just can't believe that a group of educated adults would attribute crop circles to anything but humans. It's just this sort of small minded fantasies that holds mankind back from moving away from our tribal and superstitious past.

I never said the primary origin was Extra Terrestrial, but you can't account all Crop Circles as originating from human sources primarily. If legitimate scientists would study this as extensively as something like the Tunguska event we'd actually find out how Crop Circles are made. Instead they just ignore it like it's some creation of the mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OMG are you sreiously saying that you think there are teams push/pulling lawn rollers filled with water and made ,for example,this latest example?Even the really skinny places?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I agree most of them 99% are man made

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
OMG are you sreiously saying that you think there are teams push/pulling lawn rollers filled with water and made ,for example,this latest example?Even the really skinny places?

Yeah, this guy just proved it too, and you didn't do any research!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

For a flake,my time is actually worth real money.Is there any proof in the last three pages?None in the first two.I can't afford to spend anymore time on a wild goose chase.If the so called proof is in the initial bit of a tale all I can do is paraphrase one of the Simpsons(Maggie?)"I;m not calling him a liar,but...I can't think of a way to finish my sentence..."
Edit to add:For one glaring point to ponder.A roller "filled with dirt" and then dumped upon completion of the task,well where is the pile of dirt?He didn't say.You have no experience skulking about in fields at night and disposing dirt so it is never seen because you never thought of that.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
The video evidence of the balls of light making the circles is clearly cgi. Pre circle image of the field + circled field + some effects.

Sorry but you are wrong.

Those balls of light making the crop circles look like the ones from Mexico which are seen almost daily.

The theory of that scientist is interesting but I would like to see some tests of it or anything else that wil turn that theory into solid proof of "Crop circle making balls of light".

It was published in a scientific journal....

I don't think that anyone here said that there is no way aliens exist.

Oh yes they have. Read what the original poster says.

The problem is that we have no solid proof of them ever visiting us. Yes, the ancient cultures had many gods and did some very interesting writing and drawings. But that is not proof. Proof is something that will make non-ATS members and non-believers (people who are not interested in aliens in any way) into believers. My purpose is to find that kind of proof not something that we can discuss here on ATS and what the rest of the man kind would ignore.

People will believe whatever they want no-matter how much evidence is presented...

There are dozens upon dozens of videos whic are real and show alien aircraft.

In some cities in Mexico, there are alien craft, or some sort of intelligent balls of light that appear very frequently.

I myself have witnessed such alient aircraft, and I was trained in the NAVY as an Aircrew A/W (AVIATION Warfare) to recognize the different aircraft that we possess.

I can see that you are one of those people that no-matter the evidence presented to you, you just don't want to see the truth.

Why do some people feel so offended by those whos beliefs are way different from theirs?

Why do people like you have to laugh and claim every piece of evidence is "cgi"?

Yes some are, but quite a few are not cgi.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks for your support. I dont fully understand it, but it appears that some people only think their side of an argument should be presented here on ATS, but then they rant and rave about this government agency or that government agency hiding things or censoring everything. I dont think they really see the hypocrisy in their actions and remarks.

You presented no evidence at all for your argument. You just made "baseless claims" because you wanted/want to feel good about yourself.

You can't dismiss the thousands of years of proof of alien aircraft. Are you some expert being able to dismiss all the evidence? No. You are just another lost person who wants to laugh at what you don't want to believe no-matter how much evidence is presented that disproves your CLAIMS.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Prove me that I'm wrong. The video you posted show an obvious cgi. A "before" image and an "after" image put together and then slowly the "before" is faded out.

Don't care where it was published. If he really had a breakthrough then why isn't it been discussed more??

I am not one of those people. You are just trying to see me like one.
All I do is ignore UFO's with the size of 20-50 pixels.

Does it really hurt that much when someone says that your precious UFO is CGI?

Get over it. Ignore or whatever. Don't go around attacking those people (Not implying that you attacked anyone).

Skeptic and CGI are not dirty words..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Great posts. Too bad that they will be ignored and no research will be done on the things you mentioned.
Some are too lazy to look for natural causes of the radiation and node expanding. Try having an open mind and look for the natural causes of these "anomalies", dear believers.

That's a convenient way to discount science.

Take samples from the area of a newly created crop circle and take samples from all around it. If all the samples outside the circle are all the same, you should EXPECT that the soil in the middle area would be the same; THAT is natural. It's when you find an anomoly like an intricate crop circle AND the soil within that defined area has a different level of radiation then you need to question what caused it.

There's a Harley Davidson floating in the air outside your house - it's just the wind, dear believer.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You were in the navy? Me too.
I was an electrician U.S.S. Vandegrift FFG - 48.
EM2(SW)
What ship were you on?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Thanks for your support. I dont fully understand it, but it appears that some people only think their side of an argument should be presented here on ATS, but then they rant and rave about this government agency or that government agency hiding things or censoring everything. I dont think they really see the hypocrisy in their actions and remarks.

You presented no evidence at all for your argument. You just made "baseless claims" because you wanted/want to feel good about yourself.

You can't dismiss the thousands of years of proof of alien aircraft. Are you some expert being able to dismiss all the evidence? No. You are just another lost person who wants to laugh at what you don't want to believe no-matter how much evidence is presented that disproves your CLAIMS.

I heard the Philadelphia Experiment really happened.
They tried to make the ship radar invisible.
It happened 1943.
The Germans were sinking half of our ships going to Europe.
According to the book the aliens made contact after the experiment
because the U.S. Navy successfully warped space.
We offically became a "Post Warp" civilization.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Hi tf, i do believe that the roller is the preferred tool by the men who make some of the circles - the man made ones that is

[edit on 6/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Your attention span is so short you couldn't read a 5 pages topic?

Ok, I'll do the research for you..

On 16-6-2009 @ 07:59 AM The guy wrote this:

Originally posted by MasterKaman
ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes.

Then, on 2-7-2009 this crop circle is reported by the infamous CropCircleConnector dot com.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

He just proved that he is part of a team of crop circle makers that do their work in the "Wiltshire" area. The area that the last 6 crop circles were found.

His first post laid out all the detail of how it is done, why it was done, and more... People asked for proof, and he provided it.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
That's a convenient way to discount science.

Take samples from the area of a newly created crop circle and take samples from all around it. If all the samples outside the circle are all the same, you should EXPECT that the soil in the middle area would be the same; THAT is natural. It's when you find an anomoly like an intricate crop circle AND the soil within that defined area has a different level of radiation then you need to question what caused it.

No, YOU, are discrediting "science".

First off, you didn't prove the radiation was actually found, all you know is what you read on a website, which could be a total lie.

Second, just because the area of the crop circle has radionuclide's in the soil, doesn't mean "aliens" put it there. There is quite a few scientific reasons why it would be there. I already named a few earlier in this topic.

Radionuclide's are COMMONLY found in ALL SOIL, most of the time it is small amounts. It is also common to find radionuclide's in water, and contaminated irrigation systems used for crops.

For example, here is a article about "Naturally Occurring Radionuclide's in Agricultural Products".

edis.ifas.ufl.edu...

Or look at this:
en.wikipedia.org...

In food preservation, radiation is used to stop the sprouting of root crops after harvesting, to kill parasites and pests, and to control the ripening of stored fruit and vegetables.

How do you know that some crop circle makers aren't using certain chemicals to make the crops lay down? One spray and they fall over... it's possible. It's science...

There are many other reasons for it that you failed to scientifically acknowledge.

Originally posted by notreallyalive
There's a Harley Davidson floating in the air outside your house - it's just the wind, dear believer.

I think you are on drugs.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

I read the REAL crop circles have the wheat blown apart.
I guess what we need is HUGE crop circle half a mile in diameter.
That should do the trick.
Lets see 2 guys with a 2 by 4 do that!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I heard the Philadelphia Experiment really happened.
They tried to make the ship radar invisible.
It happened 1943.
The Germans were sinking half of our ships going to Europe.
According to the book the aliens made contact after the experiment
because the U.S. Navy successfully warped space.
We offically became a "Post Warp" civilization.

LMAO, you really just proved to me that you are pulling my leg now. So you want us to believe something because you heard it was true.

A post warp civilization

Thanks for adding some flavor to this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It doesnt have to be 2 guys.. It can be a team of guys. Now if someone creates on say the size of Ohio, then you might have a point.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It's not attention span,I'm thinking about this alot.I;m working and then taking breaks to come online.I have to change clothes and clean up each time and it takes time,which I would otherwise be filling orders.Anyway.His so called explanation has so many practical gaps in it and so unrealistic,I know he's a talker not a doer.Might be evidence,but it's not proof.If he's telling untruths,it becomes evidence of something entirely different.Like a cover up.Likewise his proclaimants.One more day,mate.At this time in 24 hours,I can be hearing you crow.I'd much prefer that to loss of power.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

In 24 hours you will hear us crow? Why because tomorrow the world will be disrupted my a massive solar storm? LMAO!

It looks like facing the truth that ALL CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE is breaking down some peoples psyche.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh count me with the Philadelphia People.I read that book a long time ago and scoffed like all the rest.Then I had some experiences.And re read the book having seen some crazy sounding stuff of actual unexplainable nature and saw it could easily be true.I think your conclusion is right on.Hope you don't mind my endorsement.And I have been looking at the holographic aspect that has been pointed out in a one 'o these threads.It's amazing.There appears to be intricate images of order and information,like a face,IN the flattened areas.A close examination would be necessary to see if this is in fact there.If it is,it means there is a systematic counter bending within the 'weave' of the worked areas.A task of mind boggling proportion if you realize that it must be done accurately to yield a crisp image.Hand work,not roller.Like plaiting a mat of palm fronds.Pure conjecture,and not even my discovery,but to open mindeds out there take a look for this effect.The best way to spot this pattern is to have two slightly different pictures to X reference.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join