It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "little people" aliens, and do they exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think there is a good chance that fairies, elves, dwarves, or whatever you want to call them do exist.

The idea of "Faerie" is something that seems common to many cultures. In my opinion, fairies/Elves come from another dimension of Earth, and thus in a way aren't aliens as in "extraterrestrials", but rather "extradimensionals".

I think angels and demons may be the more powerful or more involved of these beings. My theory is that Faerie is another parallel design of Earth, that exists in a dimension that normally doesn't cross into ours.

Also, I think some indigenous people, such as the Native Americans who died from smallpox, actually crossed into the Faerie realm and still roam the wild lands invisible to our eyes.

And there is also the possibility that fairies are one of the groups of extrasolar aliens that are visiting our planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
why do you think native people who died from small pox entered the faerie world?
could you explain that a little better?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think that's possible because I've seen the "ghost" of a Native American before.

new topics

join