It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if 9/11 was proven to be an inside job or allowed to happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Do you have something to support your claims?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If it were proven to be an inside job, I'd have to go on the 9/11 threads and apologize for being a serious doubter! I haven't seen what to me would be concrete evidence as of yet, but then again I stay away from the 9/11 threads anymore, as it gets a little too personal if you show any doubt or try to scrutinize the evidence provided. Life's too short to sit through endless Ad Hominem bombs!

As far as allowed to happen, that I already know as a fact. I have several friends who were in the military at the time who were told to stay clear of NY no matter what just days before the attack.

Either way, the result would be the criminal prosecution of The Emperor and Darth Cheney and the rest of the senior Bush Administration officials. I say we waterboard Rumsfeld 'til he talks!!! Or maybe just let him go hunting with Cheney!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im not sure about the general populous and how it would react, but I do know that the desertion rate in the military would shoot through the roof.

Not sure how people could just sit there and do nothing knowing that 3,000 fellow Americans were burned alive by their own government in order to justify a war for oil.

If the people didn't revolt in a case like this then there would be no hope at all for the future of our country. I would feel so ashamed to be American that I would have to move elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by king9072

Do you have something to support your claims?

Yup and when he posts it he will blow the 9/11 issue wide open....

*Go visit the 9/11 forum if you want to bicker about the events of that day.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It WAS a inside job. All the fighter planes were grounded ffs. 4 airplanes and not a single one got intercepted, because nobody got the order to do so. They could fly around US airspace as they pleased.

Normal response time for interception in case of lost radio contact etc: 10 minutes.

Perhaps now after many years has passed, more people can understand just how impossible it is for the 9/11 official story to be an even remotely possible scenario? I hope so.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
you want evidence ? well your gonna have to work for it since its out there yet no one does anything....

ok what did dick C. say in the command bunker on that wonderfull morning of 9/11 to a fellow that ran between the radar tracker and the vice president ?`

the wtc towers.
build a mock up of the wtc towers with plaster and metal bars, make an air cannon and fire an empty soda can on to them , you can even put em on fire for a dramatic effect ,
watch and observe results,

shanksville plane crash without bodies or propper debris.

how did they know about the wargames and why did not the usa respond to the intel sent by forgin nations,
this ties in with the first Q.

to answer your question ,

its been proven , yet nothing happens.

add:

the fact that dick C. did nothing on that moring, and on several attempts proves he had not the best itrests in mind for the u.s.a

think about it , on more then two occations he gave the stand down command. He let it happen or dare i say he wanted it to happen.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by zerbot565]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
it does not need to be proved one way or the other.Time takes care of these matters.
Who still believes that Lee Harvey oswald killed J.F.K?
so in time 9/11 will be the same."yeah everyone knows the ptb did it,but that was years ago who cares".

<< 1   >>

join