It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if 9/11 was proven to be an inside job or allowed to happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Would it cause a revolution? Would people not care and just turn on The Hills?

Would it cause a turn against governments all over the world?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
people would get mad and do nothing

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

LOL This probably says it all. Whoever did try anything would be made an example of!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
guillotine?

naw too much trouble.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

The people behind it would be tried, and if found guilty they would either be executed or spend the rest of their lives in jail.

However, there is no real evidence that what happened is anything different than the official government report states. So I guess the point is mute.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

However, there is no real evidence that what happened is anything different than the official government report states. So I guess the point is mute.

Well, I don't think the government actually DID it per se ... ie, literally blew it up, but you have to admit, when they said "nobody could have imagined planes flying into buildings", that was a straight-up lie. the CIA did NOT do enough, the government is not innocent, at the very least, they didn't do enough, at the most, they actually allowed it to happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

My guess is the world would just forget about it and move on, or the news wouldn't cover it because they'd be too busy covering some celebrities death

In all honesty I think if the government was involved in 911 they covered their tracks pretty well, what with shipping off the rubble/evidence right after the attacks and forming that minimal effort 911 commission to shut everyone up. It was like a doctor stitching shut a bullet wound without taking the bullet out and then convincing the patient everything will be fine no need to go looking for who shot you.

It is pretty much 100% established that they allowed it to happen as far as I'm concerned. I mean when they have memo's saying Bin Laden's about to strike, when they are already running drills about hi-jacked planes flying into buildings, when they are calling for a "new pearl harbor" its pretty obvious that they didn't do anything to stop it and were, at the very least, guilty of criminal negligence...

But 911 will go the way of the Kennedy assassination, endless debate and endless disunity while the real ones behind the attacks snicker and laugh and steal more and more of our freedom...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Agreed.

People would rationalize the events. Some would write letters and make threads.

There won't be any revolution.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

exactly

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Agreed.

Are American people really that shallow? They would actually allow a government guilty of such an atrocity against its own people to continue governing them, because they're too lazy to fight against it?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I dont think they allowed it to happen on purpose. Could have someone dreamed up the idea that it is possible for a bunch of terrorists to fly planes into the WTC? Yes! But you can dream up lots of scenarios and that doesnt make it economically viable to try to prevent every possible thing that someones mind can come up with.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Agreed.

Are American people really that shallow? They would actually allow a government guilty of such an atrocity against its own people to continue governing them, because they're too lazy to fight against it?

i dont know if it is shallowness, im not sure what it is. maybe its the fact that we kind of distance ourselves from everything that actually happens.

honestly i dont think that many people were really "affected" by 9/11 in the way that is always portrayed, just like how everyone "loved" michael jackson even though they cursed his name until he died. i think everyone got swept up in the hype and went along with it because they felt some reaction was expected from them.

im trying to explain myself and i think im failing at it. i think people dont care so much about the event, but dont want people to think they dont care so they acted outraged.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree, nobody would do anything about it. I saw that show where they interviewed people on when 9/11 took place, they either got the day wrong, or the month, or the year, and some got all 3 wrong.

One lady even said "Oh 911? That happened before the whole Y2K scare back in 1998."

People don't care and that's a shame. They remember the catchy 3 letter or 3 worded title more than the event...Y2K, 911, Lee Harvey Oswald, Martin Luther King, John Wilkes Booth, etc. Maybe that's the point --make the people remember the title and not the event. The catchy title always comes out quickly and while the facts are changing to confuse, the title remains the same and constant.

Maybe that's the NWO's (another 3 letters) fingerprint -anything 3 letters or 3 words is done by the NWO, since 3 is important in numerology.

Hmm, interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Agreed.

i dont know if it is shallowness, im not sure what it is. maybe its the fact that we kind of distance ourselves from everything that actually happens.

im trying to explain myself and i think im failing at it. i think people dont care so much about the event, but dont want people to think they dont care so they acted outraged.

It isn't they are shallow as you had said then contradicted yourself using an analogy for Americans having this "I care" reputation to live up to and fake it seeking the approval of others so they won't know we really don't care. That is pretty shallow.

What the problem is

Americans are Jaded.

We have become cynical of out Government and our politicians as we have seen them playing fast and loose with greed with our money, our lives and our freedom. Outrage is a rare event anymore in our anything goes if it feels good do it morality and our politically correct progressive agenda has seen to it that to complain about anything we are called racist or hateful with our bigotry of (place special intrerest group political party or religion here) I see people like the one posting the evidence is likely to be that it was just like the official story said and I want to slap someone like that upside the head because I fought in the trenches of the 911 truther vs skeptic debunker debates for many years and although I don't believe the Government planned it or was involved in perpetrating it, however, I am certain they were apprised of the coming event which had been proven, they saw it as a unique opportunity that would enable the fulfillment of the PNAC and added an embellishment so that this would be the new pearl harbor spoken of in the PNAC. I think when Colin Powel resigned telling "The boys" they were "effing" crazy, and threw his resignation on the Oval Office Desk was more about knowing how they were all complicit in something WE only got half the story about.

I remember my chin drop seeing the second plane hit the tower and saying out loud, "This is no accident" . That was my gut telling me that and as it turned out, it wasn't an accident.

I remember saying out loud when the first building fell "Wow, they must have used explosives all through the building to make sure it came down making a bigger statement. As many News Correspondents recited similar sentiments. When the second one fell the same way, I was convinced it was a Controlled demolition of some kind. I say some kind because although this one came down on its own footprint, it seemed to be more billowing out and much more matter was being pulverized floor by floor. I knew that who ever did this didn't do it so the removal of debris was not like the usual CD where when you see the debris you can tell by the many angled cuts in beams and blast shadows burned into the metal like a negative film. No this one was coming down where even the box columns were systematically being disintegrated and everything along with it was being pulverized and powderized into dust floor by floor.

It wasn't till I found out that the entire country and all its armed forces were all engaged in similar war games ops and ironically was the reason their was so much confusion going on they couldn't expedite a response to thwart the terrorists. I remember thinking, "wow isn't that a coincedence we would be so active in particpating in the kind if operations the same administration would tell us to our face words to the effect "who would have imagined a plane being used as a weapon". I remember My Father saying, Anyone that had fought in the south pacific during WWII seeing the Kamikaze and using a little imagination you idiot.

Knowing Mr Cheney's past efforts and how he used to work behind the scenes with George Bush Senior, it wasn't till I saw George W. Bush at a kindergarten class being told " The event is underway Mr President" by Secret Service men who must have also mentioned "Dick Cheney is going to make sure everything goes as planned." While the president sat there for 45 minutes while America was under attack. The only way I can rationally justify why he sat there like that with that dumb look on his face for that long was because he was expecting this.

Those who had made me more cynical more jaded were those defending the "Official" explanation. Those suggesting that the size and scope of such a conspiracy would be too hard to keep secret. Yet the need to know basis of information is one of the most effective ways of using unknowing agents in a conspiracy. They simply don't have to know what is going to happen or what part of the plan their part coincides with others who also don't know the BIG picture. All they have to know is what they are told to do.

Those that argued a Controlled demolition is too techincal the amount of expertise and plannning that must be done to bring down a building in such a nice pile of small fragments all laying upon its own footprint, when would they have the time.

The cutter charges that have to be set off at precisely the right times and the precision synchronization of the many detonators that have to be calculated with meticulous care etc,. I remember thinking, Yet you expect me to believe setting a fire with an explosion on the top floor of a steel frame building will do the same thing, without all that precision, without all that expertise and without all those detonators without all those explosives? Nevermind saying it was a fluke, I know that. It was the first time in the history of steel frame buildings, one came down by fire. What are the odds? When the second one came down the exact same way, I began thinking we have just discovered a totally new way of doing controlled demolitions requiring a bomb and some jet fuel and apparently, needs no prior planning or extensive technical training or expertise.

The only two fighter jets available to defend the entire Nation that day were called to action and BOTH pilots ready and motivated to take down the terrorist's but of all the unusual series incompetent events, they were "accidently" sent on a wild goose chase 250 miles in the wrong direction along with all the other wargames going on and Bush sitting there with his thumb up his butt finally going to kindergarten ( hey its never too late to get an education), I said again. What are the odds.

When Building 7 came down with no plane hitting it, a building fortified as a bunker for Giuliani's safety, a building that came down EXACTLY like every CD I had ever seen and they denied it.

Until Americans do the right thing and vote every single solitary incumbent scumbag from both party's out of office and purge the entire congress and senate clean with a bunch of rookies, I will remain feeling that accountability is a hopless desire when no one is accountable. I will remain cynical as many years have passed with nothing being done and I am weary of being insulted for calling our despotic public officials what they most ceratinly have proven to be.

They have proven that nothing surprises me anymore and if someone were to ask me if 911 is beyond a level for them to pull off, I would look you straight in the eye and tell you Our Government did everything it could possibly have thought of, to make sure who ever did that, did it and got away with it.

They got away with it by making sure those that did it were all dead.

Even the plane that passengers got control of where we could have at least interagated them and found out how high this went up the chain of command.

hehe wouldn't ya know it, that would be the one that gets shot down.

For the first time in my life, I hated my Government. But I was now convinced, the new Controlled Demolition company I was going to assemble, using deisel or JP5 jet fuel was no longer a fluke, this technique seems to work on all kinds of buildings now matter how well fortified! I would be a millionare or Controlled demolition would go broke by do it yourself arson demolitionists.

I became CYNICAL when I was called a "twoofer" and their were all these other people who all seemed to have degrees in engeneering I mean where did they all come from all of a sudden and why were they so damn rude ridiculing what I saw as common sense making patent the axiom for "if it looks like a duck". Then their were people posing as truthers but diluting the truther theory with way out whacked ideas about halograms and phantoms and garbage to associate them with us. I was always suspicious of that and I became JADED.

It was the first time in my life, I hated my country.

Now I don't even recognise it anymore

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well that's the great debate. The question posed by the OP is a discussed topic amongst many 911 truth activist.

Some believe they left too many holes in the story and wanted us to find out.

Why?

So they could get the "other" war they want. The 2nd american revolution.

I will defend my family by any means necessary, but do NOT want a war.

I believe they are afraid of legal persecution. So that's what I aim for.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello!!! - the rest of the world!!
The Japanese are already 50% on the way to mad at the US (and their own gov't) about IT. Maybe not us but the fallout is going on.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's not even plausible, but I'm sure that if probable cause could be shown, then the American people would demand accountability.

However, I can think of no good that has come from the attacks on 9/11 or anyone who has benefited from it, except those who have admitted to having planned the attack and are now petitioning the government to be made martyrs for their cause.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

However, I can think of no good that has come from the attacks on 9/11 or anyone who has benefited from it, except those who have admitted to having planned the attack and are now petitioning the government to be made martyrs for their cause.

What about the homeland security people? or say the people who LAUNCHED THE WAR IN IRAQ?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What about the homeland security people? or say the people who LAUNCHED THE WAR IN IRAQ?

Perhaps you could offer something in the way of some data or anything to support your opinion.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What are you people talking about? It's been proven over and over again the official story is not based in our reality.

Thus, if the government supplied a completely false story to the American people - they must have had a hand in it. If they didn't, they wouldn't release a fraudulent story and they would definitely be doing real investigation.

To believe in the official story is almost as ridiculous as believing in an ark that carried two of every species on the planet, or that earth is flat. Get a grip people, your government murdered 3000 of it's own people, then let all the first responders die without help, slowly and painfully, then launched two illegal wars to kill millions of innocent people, thousands of soldiers, and in the process spent trillions in tax dollars.

How are people in this day and age, and as frequent visitors to this forum actually this dense?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join