It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IRS is a privately owned company based out of Puerto Rico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I started posting this info in another thread but there is so much info I didn't want to hijack it. So I started this one. I know some of tis is old news to some of you but the youngens haven't heard of this and it needs to be revisited now more than ever.
here is a little proof from their own website:

International Taxpayer Advocate:
To request Taxpayer Advocate help, call:

Worldwide: Puerto Rico office:
Tel: (Spanish) 787-622-8930, (English) 787-622-8940
FAX: 787-622-8933

www.unclefed.com...

goes hand in hand with this one:
www.supremelaw.org...

and...

Many believe that they are required to pay an "income tax" to a branch of the United States government called "The Internal Revenue Service". The origins and history of the IRS shows just how in error these beliefs are. Not only is there no law that requires most Americans to file an individual tax return, but the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wasn't even created by an act of Congress!
www.afn.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

and...

By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not listed as agencies of the United States Department of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never created a "Bureau of Internal Revenue" is confirmed by publication in the Federal Register at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 - 1,698], 36 F.R. 11946 [C.B. 1971 - 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490; and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.
www.svpvril.com...

Might as well send your income tax to a different Government contractor, Halliburton or Blackwater, they have as much authority to tax you as the IRS does...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yup, I've known this for a long time. But every one I have told does not believe it. Good Luck

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hooray, A real fourth fraud day post. C'mon US American's we might as well have British Passports....After all the US is a corp. of the East Indies Co.

Onto the IRS one of the biggest growing 'markets' in the States is the cash market........ Just cash for services; with no receipts.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Good post Julie

maybe wake up a few more sheep

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You get a S&F for me. Great job on your research. It's amazing how many things are being outsourced now. Just wait until they outsource the federal reserve. It'll be done, I bet.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. I'm just as much a hater of the IRS as anyone else. I also see how pointless, unfair, inbalanced, and broken the US income tax system is. But I don't get what the point of these "revelations" are. I mean education good, yeah, but how many of ya'll actually DON'T pay your taxes.

If you don't, do you just give up your withholdings or do you withhold nothing. Have you even been aproached by the IRS for failing to pay taxes? How do you fight a system that assumes you are guilty until proven innocent?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I don't pay taxes yet because I'm not living independently yet. I don't have a job. My parents are paying for my stay in college... I have yet to fill out a tax-bracket but I would guarantee that if I had to I would. The point of these reevalations are that basically the tax company is outside of the United States, meaning, the tax revenue is going elsewhere. Also on top of that the federal reserve can write a check for itself and does so whenever the government needs new money. So what is the purpose of the tax? Why does the tax have to be done outside of the country? Don't you remember that the whole point of the revolution was taxation without representation? The whole idea is that if the tax really isn't going to our government there is no point in paying them, as, they're just going to be cyphoned elsewhere... and that's unconstitutional in my opinion... and only congress has the power to levy taxes... so by that definition if you interpret it like that- no private companies should have the right to do it- just like how private bankers shouldn't be given federal authority over our national monetary system.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was also confused by the premise of the OP. What do they mean the IRS is a privately owned company based out of Puerto Rico? I looked at the Uncle Fed site and all I saw was a reference to a third party tax advocate office based in Puerto Rico, which is a U.S. Territory.

In fact Uncle Fed is also not a U.S. Government site, just a site for information, so they can put whatever they want up there.. *shrug*

[edit on 7-4-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Internal Revenue Service is a corporation, not a company, that was incorporated in the state of Delaware on July 12, 1933.

If you research the Delaware Secretary of State Website records.

INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS)
For Profit General Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 7/12/33
File No. 0325720

This is also the legal nature of the scam in that due to the inherent nature of these corporations, when it comes to law, Common or Constitutional Law is nullified. This being due to the fact that Constitutional Rights do not apply in an equity court, a court of maritime law that MUST display a gold fringed flag applies ONLY. Contract law supersedes individual AND Constitutional Rights. In other words, whenever you sign anything, such as when you registered to vote, or signed your 1040 form, or even an application for a bank account or credit card at a Federal Reserve Bank, you are signing away your constitutional rights.

Independence Day....Ha !

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

You can go to www.paynoincometax.com read the federal maphia. Irwinn is in jail , but not because he wrote the book, it was cause he told others about it. You can listen to the court proceedings. He got skrewed.
personally it has been over ten years for me. I don't make income as defined by the supreme court.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
has anyone here not paid there taxes?

what were the repercussions?

how did you go about it?

i am very curious if you can actually get away with it, or if they'll come and seize everything you own.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When I read your first link I thought the IRS just had an office in Puerto Rico for outside the US. But then I read the second link. (bold mine)

If not an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury, then what exactly is the IRS?

Answer: The IRS appears to be a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed.

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico.

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

So what the heck does 'under the color of the Federal Alcohol administration' mean? Why on earth would they have anything to do with it?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That is an old, and wholly false, hoax. But if you believe it, go in peace.

Just understand that, whatever the facts may be, you are obligated to pay money to someth9ing that calls itself the IRS. If you don't pay this money, someone is going to attach your income and your property. They will take your income and your belongings, until such time as they feel they've gotten what they wanted from you.

If you try to evade these people, men with guns will come for you and, if you try to resist, they may hurt or kill you.

Call it what you well, you still have to pay your income tax. And yes, it really is legal.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OK, hang on, that's a tax *advocate*.

'Residents of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may contact the IRS toll free at 1-800-829-1040. (Hours of Operation 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday - Friday).

Other items of potential interest:

International Taxpayer Advocate:
To request Taxpayer Advocate help, call:

Worldwide: Puerto Rico office:
Tel: (Spanish) 787-622-8930, (English) 787-622-8940
FAX: 787-622-8933"

www.unclefed.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Okay, I looked him up and the only negative thing I found was here link

He goes by many names, and lays claim to many skills and creations, many of them beyond verification or below the radar of the legal horizon. He considers himself wronged by a snowballing crowd of people inside and outside the courtroom. He feels it is only a matter of time before he will regain what has been taken from him, and that he has only to present his logic and arguments to a forum to be determined later, and all will be right again

Don't know what a private attorney general is. Seems like it is made up. He is quoted a lot on the internet.

I think I would want to know a lot more about him before taking his word.

The original site did list Puerto Rico as a resource for those outside the US, along with many others.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
...i am very curious if you can actually get away with it, or if they'll come and seize everything you own.

Answer: You can't and they will. Don't believe it? Read this:

ezinearticles.com...

The owners of this country don't have to resort to these old methods to steal your money anymore though. Now they just tell TPTB how much they wish to deduct from your net worth and Big-Gov sends it to them in the form of "stimulus money"...Ha,Ha. No one even questions why they are so poor all olf a sudden. How sweet it is! We get financially raped and our government gives the rapist a reward for a job well done. And, we, as good sheeple, are expected to bow, say thank you and come again real soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have never heard this, but was certainly not surprised. However, I double check things myself, specially, in this case that the premise seemed to be a few phone numbers, and that someone couldn't find legislation.

Here's what I found in about 5 minutes:

www.irs.gov...

The history section is quite vague.

In The Agency, its Mission and Statutory Authority section the first line states "The IRS is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury"

I'm very used to being lied to by the government but they normally do it in a semi-hidden or a tell-them-something-else manner, not an outright lie.

Is there more proof that the IRS is not part of the Department of the Treasury than a few websites stating they can't find proof for it?

By the way, I respect a lot of people on this thread from previous encounters, and many of you/them say it's a well known fact! I'd really like to know more

edited to fix link

[edit on 5-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I will play devil's advocate here:

If you don't pay your taxes annually (or quarterly, depending if you are a business owner), then how come so many people go to jail, have to pay hefty fines, and/or required to pay back taxes?

How come James Brown and Wesley Snipes went to jail and had to pay back taxes if this is not a law requiring them to do so? Even Dionne Warwick and Sinbad received major fines. These individuals clearly had top-dollar lawyers to defend them in a court of law ... and obviously they were found guilty.

So I ask, if you are not required to pay taxes, how come a court of law can find a person guilty?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Everyone must know the following if you are to 'claim' your independence and freedom from those whom have enslaved you and your progeny. One pays for ignorance every day of their lives.

Who owns you?
If you say so.

A Revolution is long overdue.
Make it happen!
You have no other choice.

The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation. *
Caveat Redemptor .......look it up. Don't forget to lock and load when necessary.

Who owns You. Click here.

Executive order 12803. Bush sold what you thought you had left. Take it back. Don't participate in their system. Just say no.

Good site to know:
American Patriot Friends Network

Make it happen!!!
There are no excuses for allowing oneself to be a slave.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Perseus Apex]

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join