It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop alien abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Stop Abductions!

I stumbled upon this link today.

This website tells you how to make a thought screen helmet, the materials and tools you need to make one, and where you can obtain the materials

If you are abducted by aliens the helmet will work for you

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on July 4th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by librasleep

What happened to good ole' tinfoil?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I REALLY enjoy this.

'Before you make one they may try to influence you that you don’t need one. Once you start wearing a helmet they may harass you or perhaps threaten to kill a pet in retaliation. They are good at manipulating your spouse to have a conflict with you about wearing the helmet. If you forget to wear it one time they may physically hurt you'

'You may experience telepathic resistance from the aliens when you try to make the hat. Expect it. You must make the hat as quickly as possible so you are not overcome by them.'

But then it states at the end that if you feel disorientated while wearing it, then just take it off!

I think these types of hats would have more of an effect to be honest --> www.hatsofmeat.com

Im finding it absolutely hilarious imagining an alien holding up someones pet hamster and threatening to kill it if you dont stop making/wearing your special 'thought shield' hat.
Even more amusing imagining someones partner saying 'hey your insane, stop wearing the weird hat', and then the response to that being 'the aliens are controlling your mind'.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I prefer the meat-hats...

The link is broken, maybe the aliens shut it down?

[edit on 4/7/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just wish we could pick and choose who would get abducted.

top topics

join