It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say are Genuine CC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i am just curious as to what the people Of ATS would say a *genuine* crop circle is?
we have many different viewpoints on this forum about the creation of CC's, man made, natural phenomenon , alien or other.. so what would you consider to be *genuine* ?

obviously cc like

and

are man made so what would you consider a genuine crop circle i.e not man made?

*plz refrain from flaming each others views in here, a good debate is great but blatantly flaming someone isnt so lets get some pics posted on what you think would be genuine CC

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i would say theres no such thing as a "genuine" one.

and certainly not until there is actual proof that it was caused by aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Good question! I keep up with crop circles, but I'll admit that I think most of them are man-made... especially these newer ones that are coming out that are made in phases. Of course, I could be wrong and could be very well be proven wrong... I might even want to be proven wrong, lol. But, it just seems to me that if beings from other worlds had something to say to us, they wouldn't be so cryptic about it.

Btw, when I first saw the pic of the second formation you posted, I was all kinds of impressed, but honestly, the people that do these are obviously talented and humans could pull it off.

Just my $0.02 and just my opinion.

There are no formations that really stand out to me and make me think "Whoah! Aliens had to have made that one!" If I come across one though, I'll be sure to post it here. I'll be thrilled if someone else posts one here that makes me feel that way.

join