It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from other Dimentions verses Aliens from our universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
With all the galaxies we have and planets think how diverse life must be, think of the biological differences and technological advancements that must be out there.

Then what if there were hostile Alien forms from other dimentions not from this universe? Who would win the war, who is at the advantage in all this? Maybe it depends on who gets there first, we could be fish in water to some other dimentional aliens but we could be like sharks too if we wanted.

Maybe Aliens from this universe transends other dimentions and realities too, maybe the other dimentional aliens do the same for the ultimate hyrachy of all life form beings who are maybe out there.

But does that not sound very Biblical and Angelic with humans crossing over and Angels appearing here, sounds like it has already been done before in thought and in likeness.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

well basically, the ones with the best weapons would probably overtake the more "primitive" ones.

r you might see a War of the Worlds type thing and the weaker aliens are getting annihilated until the stronger ones catch a disease that will wipe them out.

i would assume that any species able to travel through several different dimensions has better technology than we do, so they would probably crush us.

and what do you mean by "that doesnt sounds very biblical"? and what does that matter

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
technically a universe is a dimension

just so your aware of that fact

have a nice day

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In theory beings from other dimentions regardless of all the species in our universe has probably an advantage. But who says other species from this universe can not also travel to other dimentions, then the battle would not be one sided.

Biblically we know Angels are far more powerful than us, but once man has gone through this universal plane it is said to have some reversal of power over them by default, also to add is the 144,000 who will be Christ like and even more higher than the Angels it seems.

It could depend on frequency and not dimentional walls that seperate all things, the higher state is love and lower state is hellish. Christ is said to have asended and decend those levels including hell it self and heaven too.

So what we have is it depends how dimentions work, what advantages we have here that they don't and vice verser.

I guess man has known this for a while with faith verses occult powers with demons verses Angels and good verses bad.

Even if we are sitting ducks it does not mean we are weak either as we too could posses an advantage over the other side of the veil.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether this applies to all stuff in the sky but regarding the ufo orbs - yes I do believe they are like dimensional. Reason being a few years ago I saw some ufo orbs and they were like on the horizon or just above it, they were like suddenly tearing through the appearance of the sky then disappearing back into it like an elastic band ripping in and out of the sky. Like they were jumping out of the sky and back again! Other ufos may come like planetary but the ufo orbs do seem dimensional. Interesting topic btw

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
I'm not sure whether this applies to all stuff in the sky but regarding the ufo orbs - yes I do believe they are like dimensional. Reason being a few years ago I saw some ufo orbs and they were like on the horizon or just above it, they were like suddenly tearing through the appearance of the sky then disappearing back into it like an elastic band ripping in and out of the sky. Like they were jumping out of the sky and back again! Other ufos may come like planetary but the ufo orbs do seem dimensional. Interesting topic btw

I live in the UK and I have lots of orbs in photos and videos. I also notice sometimes something on the horizon like white dots that travel in and out like something is being prepared for us as they travel lightspeed in and out f the air. You see them around Chemtrails too, maybe its the Holyspirit at work, looks like a dove which are white.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that our "angels", "daemons" and "fairies' are aliens from other dimensions, and the spaceship people are aliens from our universe and other star systems.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They don't really have to be from another dimension also, it's possible we simply cannot see some aliens, for example we cannot see oxygen with our naked eye. They may be a form similar to what people may call spiritual. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It could be a combination of everything,
Some are in this universe but we can not see them with our eyes
Some are physical and solid
Some probably live in this universe but also half in another
Others from another dimention
Others just have a different frequency.

But on the other hand we have,
Demons-who are here but not too in tune with us
We have some people who can hear beyond the grave or sense more,
Some people could be possessed or are being used by spirits
We have Angels from heaven who are good beings and maybe guard us.
Vampires-half dead and alive nor here or there.

In a way they are all related, history of man shows that we know about this its just trying to describe it.

Some say the next UFO revelation will be a deception of the fallen Angels, some say it will be like the times of Noah where Angels mixed and married women to produce offspring.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
But if the universe it rich with other lifeforms they too may be advanced enough to know about other dimentions and travel in and out of them, so in a way the greater threat in still in this dimention since they can transend many others without harm including hyperspace travel.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Then again the greater threat if its all down to spiritual warfare is on us, because we can not always defend the outside forces without basic beliefs.
That is not so bad because we have a greater inheritence than what the demonic entities have to give.

new topics

top topics

join