It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Music Will Influence The Masses!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have been writing music now for a while and have recently started an Electronica / Alternative / Rock band...

The music isn't to everybody's taste but after hearing a few songs live, people always change their mind!

My bands music has the ability to change the perception one has of the world, and I think that this is what people need.

There is allot of music nowadays with no meaning and gets boring very quickly...

Allot of protentious people and people who don't care about music.

My Band

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
your not gonna influence anything with those 2 tracks on your myspace page, The sound quality is dreadful and you 2 tracks consist of nothing than repeating a 4 bar loop.

You need to sort out the quality of sound on myspce page and try to create more of an arrangement in your pieces if you expect anyone to take your music seriously.

I produce music myself and to me it sounds like you need to spend some more time on your music before you post it out.

fair play for getting your music out, it can only get better from here

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I find myspace ruins the quality, but those tracks are on there to show we actually have something.

We play gigs allot at local clubs and we supported at a massive venue before, we will be recording pro in about 3 weeks so will keep updated!"

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
no disrespect meant, but you have a long way to go. Ive done cd covers for alot of pro bands and honestly even though they are good or even amazing they dont change or effect anything.

Id only consider Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel, Cream, some Led Zep, and above all else the Beatles. Those are hard acts to follow.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know of one piano player that was so popular in his
country that he became president.
Well the leading position perhaps called prime minister or the like.
So it could happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

You can say what you like... The tracks uploaded onto myspace are no where near finished and have shiite quality because they are recorded using this pc.

All im gonna say is you will of heard of us within the next year!

new topics

top topics

join