It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of Q's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been a member here for a while but not so active lately. There's been a few changes since my last visit. First of all could someone explain the "Flag contribution level" in my mini-profile. Also, is it possible to change the additional lines of text in my mini-profile. I'm also confused by this star system at the top of each post.

Many thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingEYE

The flag contribution level has to do with the number of flags you received. I don't know when you visited last, but you probably had the bars then. At one point, the staff changed the bars to something else, then people didn't like it and for the space of a month or so, that kept changing, and changing, and changing, and now we have that.

To change the additional lines, you have to go to the ATS store and then purchase, with your points, the thing to change the lines of text. Changing both I think will be something like 1250 points.

The star system is basically just a thing to show that you agree with the contents of an individual post, as opposed to an entire thread [which is what flags are for.].

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OK thanks. I think someone else was using my account while I wasn't because I have a bunch of U2U conversations with someone I don't know. I've changed my password now.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Alright we still have points.
Forgot about those.
You have to check profiles now.
Points and bars were quite interesting.
I thought it showed the experts.

join