It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's quiet conspiracy of enslavement and mind control...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
On this day, July 4th, I ask the Americans to take note of what day they are celebrating... Is it July 4th, or is it Independence Day? Look how it is reported, advertised, referred to... Are we being dumbed down? Do our children think Independence day is nothing more than a movie? Are aliens and Will Smith more relevant than our Founding fathers and the principles this great nation was created on?

Please observe and think about it as you enjoy your holiday.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I noticed it too.

I've only seen "Happy 4th of July", I still haven't seen or heard happy independence day.

It feels like if we are basically celebrating this day because it's 4th of July not because it's when the US got it's independence.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wonderful post! S/F! Everyone should take a minute to remember what this country has been through and how today is to celebrate that. It's not just for fireworks kids, there is a real reason behind this holiday.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
To me the 4th of July has two distinct meanings. First of all, it celebrates our Forefathers going to war against the might of Britain for American freedom.

Second it means the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg, the second war for American war for Freedom, and the beginning of the end for the Confederacy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
watch the reality about mind control here, really an eye opener:
www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well...

I didn't expect the conspiracy would be this quiet...

I guess well set this thread aside until next year...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

I guess well set this thread aside until next year...

Oh my gosh! Mirthful There committed an grammatical atrocity! That should be "we'll," not "well." Where the devil be your apostrophe, Sir? My goodness me; whatever should befall us next? Total madness, unstoppable and never before seen?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Total madness, unstoppable and never before seen?

Sir, riddle me this. Is there a 4th of July in England? I bet England never gained its independence.

MU

[edit on 9/18/2009 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

join