It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No remorse to Mrs Palin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I found this blog post on the Think Progress website. It's Palin dissing Hillary for complaining about the media during the election. It seems to me that Palin can "dish it out", but she can't take it.

Flashback: Palin said that women complaining about ‘excess criticism’ don’t ‘do us any good.’

Since announcing that she would resign as governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin (R) has been blaming her decision on the “main stream media” and political operatives who accused her of “all sorts of frivolous ethics violations.” However, last year, Palin pointedly criticized Hillary Clinton during the presidential election for complaining about “excess criticism” and being put under “a sharper microscope”:

PALIN: When I hear a statement like that coming from a woman candidate with any kind of perceived whine about that excess criticism or you know maybe a sharper microscope put on her, I think, “Man that doesn’t do us any good — women in politics, women in general wanting to progress this country.” I don’t think it bodes well for her, a statement like that. Because, again, fair or unfair, it is there, I think that’s reality, and I think it’s a given. I think people can just accept that she is going to be under the sharper microscope. So be it. I mean, work harder, prove yourself to an even greater degree that you’re capable, that you’re going to be the best candidate, and that of course is what she wants us to believe at this point.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

And where exactly did that image come from?

Sorry that I didn't grab the link. It was from an Alaskan, iirc, but there were a ton of them.

reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Arguing on the internet is so pointless.

You are so right...I need to keep reminding myself of that!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Great catch, there, yankee!!!

Ya know, watching that again, gosh darn it, the woman just doesn't know when to shut up!! "Rambling" is the perfect way to describe her, when speaking. I'm continually astonished by all the words of support touting her 'incredible speaking skills', 'doesn't need a TeleprompTer', etc.

She simply is not, nor likely will ever be, "Ready For Prime Time".

BUT, fodder for comedy gold? Absolutely....keep bringin' it on!

<< 1  2   >>

join