It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crop circle reported July 3rd.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Very good point. If some of these crop circles were made by other beings maybe this was their best effort at speaking to us. We don't know how their minds would work, so these circles could be highly informational but we just don't understand their language. And maybe the fact that they seem to be showing up more frequently is that we are on the right path in our interpretations or getting there so they are feeding us more. I believe all the most recent circles are dealing with our solar system and what may be coming our way, in regard to the coming sun cycle or changing magnetoshpere or pole shifts or something! This crop cirlce and so many others recently keep reminding me of the images we frequently see on here of our earth's magnetospere.(at least i think that's what those images are)
I am keeping an open mind because I really like the thought that there are mysteries to be learned still.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Well said D

also, did you listen to linda howe live from UK on coasttocoast last night

well she has pics and info about the silver ufo and orb and being in those fields . Looks like Dr Wolf has valid info on this subject.

Linda also said most of '09 were real , its all on her site earthfiles or click the full story under last nights guest at coasttocoastam.com

this is validation !! sophisticated infra red camera etc were used .

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
who says its a message to us at all? maybe its entirely naturally occurring, or has some other use, such as tapping some unknown energy field. Any megalithic sites nearby?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The firebird is an a expression of Love Energy.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by imyou]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
go to eathfiles.com to see what linda dug up

theres alot of info on the recent circles

perhaps we will see more and more real ones each crop season , as we get closer to 2012

i got to love it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join