It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crop circle reported July 3rd.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hmm perhaps you need to re-read my post.

I never said I was an expert crop circle maker.

I am a professional graphic artist, and was a professional engineer, and professional machinist. I have an extensive background in geometry because I was paid to measure things for a living. I am an inventor, and many other things, I actually have quite an extensive background in science too.

It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to make some images in some crops though.

As for "messages" that you are looking for... HEH, good luck with that. I don't know why you are so interested in "messages" from external forces. Actually I would be very cautious who you get your "messages" from.

With that said, I can admit I know a lot about crop circles because I have been researching them, and UFOs for a very long time. I know all the lies that are floating around about them..

Like the "magnetic material" that is found in some crop circles, the "magnetic spheres", those are man-made too. There is a TON of magnetic material in the soil of Earth, that is one reason Earth is magnetic. When you get big tractors that plow, and till, the soil, the metal machinery that does the plowing and tilling actually "smooths" the metal bits found in the soil into small sphere looking things.

Kind of like putting rocks in a rock polisher. But these are magnetic rocks... Go ahead, get a magnet and put it in the dirt, and take it out, you will find magnetic stuff all over the place. Now do that in soil that farmers plow, and till, every season, and you got yourself "alien magnetic spheres".

And about the "bent" and "broken" crops, well when you snap or bend the crop like that, or any plant stem, it injures the plant and the bent part is the first part to dry out, and die. So it looks "burnt" in that area.

Actually I can tell you a lot of very plausible explanations for crop circles that appear "alien". Most of the points people try to convince are fake, or highly incorrect.

I'm not a "skeptic" or "disbeliever"... Actually I'm very open minded about UFO's and believe "aliens" exist out there. It's just that there is overwhelming evidence, and way better explanations available for 98% of all crop circles. The other 2% are either CGI, or don't contain enough information to make any conclusions.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Impact

My interpretation is this symbolizes the Impact of a giant meteor hitting the Earth

Originally posted by Genus
I see an object that MAY be a meteor or possibally a big ball-shaped solar flare

See, what you people are doing does not take any type of skill, and you aren't helping anyone.

All your views are fear based.

You guys are so scared and concerned about Earth that you automatically jump to conclusions, and think its a meteor or comet going to impact and kill the world. Nothing but doom... It's getting really old.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And all I see you doing is flaming the posters in here.
Whatever floats your boat, although I do find it annoying. Sorry. If you don't like what they're sayin, don't flame. Just don't read the thread.

Regardless if this is man made or not, I wonder what the real reasoning behind this/these are.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I couldn`t agree more. As stated many times before why would visitors from other planets/dimensions go to the trouble of visiting England just to leave some obscure `message` in a field? I too believe there is life out there somewhere that has and continues to visit earth...but messages in a field? There`s easier, more direct ways of communicating - surely these advanced beings would be aware of that?

As to people trying to decypher the meaning in the pictures...isn`t it much the same as different people`s interpretations on `normal` works of art? The message, if there is one, is subjective to your own viewpoint. Mine is that these are pretty, sometimes impressive HUMAN works of crop art, nothing more.

Of course I could be wrong

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Actually what YOU are doing is flaming me.

I am posting very valuable opinions that may actually wake some people up from their self induced nightmares.

Also, I am insulting the work of the crop circles because I am fishing for the people who make them, who I believe hang out on ATS. Yes, if I talk crap about this "art", the people who get mad are the people who I am curious about. I'm not insulting anyone here, but maybe the crop circle itself.

With that said.... ALL FEARS SET ASIDE;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/066828e84532.png[/atsimg]

Looks like a bird, a curled up rope in a spiral, and a golf ball and tee.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Interpretation mode here.I see the bird as us on Earth.The two coiled square rope like elements would be some sort of protection,which is in the process of being divided by the force of the incoming tailed round object.Not a direct hit,not in line,but a near miss.But with the loss of the safety net's wholeness.
Back to argument mode.(that's not an argument.Yes it is...)I love how the engineers come up with all the elaborate plans and designs,when on the shop floor they(the plans) get covered over and referred to occasionally,but mostly ridiculed by the actual workers.Drawing and doing are never the same.Those circlemakers are not even close to convincing in their claims of authorship.They give everything except the actual details and/or video of their actually doing one.Close but no cegar,next...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
Actually, when I used to work in a machine shop, creating complex parts for satellites out of titanium, I learned all kinds of neat ways to "plan ahead" and use circles and primitive shapes to cut and shape metal in any way I wish.

I had technical drawing classes at school, at a time when personal computers did not existed, so I had to learn how to draw parts from a truck engine using only a compass, a ruler and two set squares (one 90-45-45 and one 30-60-90).

Before computers that was the only way of making complex drawings, like engines, aeroplanes, ships, etc., and it's not that difficult after learning some tricks, like the way of splitting any line in any number of equal segments.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

What I have noticed within the crop circles especially if there is a spiral circle

created is that the crop circles made by the aliens and not by humans

project a holographic image.

Inside this particular crop circle the spiral circle of what I call a meteor is a

hologram that most will not be able to see. At approximately 130 degrees

angle within the circle of the meteor is two alien heads one being a hybrid

humanoid at center and to the right a grey alien.

To make it even more bizarre if you will look at the tail of the meteor you

will see the holographic number 21 and this correlates with my earlier post

about 12/21/12 being the impact date the aliens are telling us this will

happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Wow, if I had a dollar for every time Ive heard that excuse, I would be rich!

No, you'd have forty-seven dollars.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Are you saying in the actual crop formation or are you saying within the spiral as a way of describing looking at the pix?I'd like to see a holograph,but as with the Boris Vallejo Art,I can't make it work if it's looking at the picture to see aliens,etc.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is it me, or are you other smart ATS'ers not rattled by that blatant application of rules from the disinfo handbook?Rule 5, Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. Rule 7, Question motives. Rule 18, Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad opponents. Please, not gonna work Sure Sure.
Just because SOME crop circles are hoaxed, doesn't mean they all are, that would be a foolish assumption I believe.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Just because SOME crop circles are hoaxed, doesn't mean they all are, that would be a foolish assumption I believe.

That's correct, now we only need some real evidence about who creates the other crop circles, imagination alone cannot explain them, right?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
its nice to get proof that the greys are making the real circles. i have now found more sources but feel sharing with the skeptics is a waste of time.

so i will keep the new info for myself and assume that those in the know will find it too

and again, im assuming these recent ones are real ,for now will assume they are .

If i had a message i could make to the greys and if i made crop circles to message to them i'd make a codex which informed them that they need to put a end to the shadow governments of the world which are holding us all back .

im sure we will see sooner or later how it plays out .... interesting times indeed

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone pointed this out but I think it looks somewhat like a stingray!

www.timguydesign.f2s.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
just checked the site again

oh interesting newer crop circle , seems that someone thinks the time is now. this is the 4 or 5th circle on the past few weeks.

bird symbol .... yes the greys are into birds . heard they pay homage/tribute to the pheniox .

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus

While we are busy figuring out which ones are fake, or not, and who is making them, you people are in lala-land, distracted by "what it means", which is basically a never ending pitfall because even if you think you figured out what it means, you can't prove it actually means what you think it means. You will never prove you are correct.

However, we CAN prove if it's man-made or not.

Seems more logical to be skeptical first, then figure out "what it means" later.

Trying to figure out "what it means" is basically the same as trying to figure out "the meaning of life". You will be chasing your own tail.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Something we might bear in mind is that these weren't always farm fields.In the vein of wondering why here and not everywhere?If it's a man made viral marketing phenom it would make the most sense to have them appear everywhere the movie opens.And to stop when the need to generate the buzz has passed.(Can you imagine how it must feel to be connected with the production of this film?Especially if these Crop Art pieces are truly made NOT by Planksters?I woulden't be sleeping so well right about now)
In ancient times GB was populated by very Mysterious folk,and dotted with Sacred Groves,Temples,Mystery Caves,Haunted Sites and others.Merlyn.Fairies Myriad and Driads.We have no proof of Aliens,but there are dead people everywhere.And even the Catholics have their Purgatory,which was made up to convert the Irish ,by incorporating their understandings of the Ancestral Spirits.This is all Terrence,by the way.

If the forces of Crop Art are who I maintain,it ought to be easy enough to communicate with them,by thought form.If they are benevolent,and are warning of an imminant threat,yet in a way that implies that their concern is not so much clear communication such as would suit the masses,this implies that there is something a few can do about the problem.Otherwise why even bother telling us at all?And if it is something that we all need to do as a renewal where we all participate,it would be clear.There is an element of Loki the Prankster in this too.I feel no threat.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
They seem way too articulate for us mere humans to create, the detail in this one is spectacular, rather than being symetrical this one is slightly off centre in the large feature.
Note the comet looking thing coming in from the right, and the bird looking thing on the left of the picture reminds me of the birds on a Blue Stratos aftershave bottle.
A word that comes to mind with all these crop circles is the 'frequency' of late.

did you write that with a straight face? To articulate for humans to create? Its pressed down plant matter.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to agree that crop circles are not THAT complicated. Didn't they have a video that showed a ball of light or something making a crop circle or was that a hoax? I forget. It'd be great if someone actually witnessed one form and had a video of it. Though it seems whoever does it tries to make sure no one is around first.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No aliens try to communicate with us using crop circle, it is a job done by some jokers in U.K. And why do you waste your time try to find out the message?

- As someone said in here, can't they speak English?
Stupido says: No, They can't because there're so many languages in the world, and they don't know which language to use, so they use symbolic language. And sometimes the symbol can be translated into mathematical formula, and maths is universal language.

- Why don't they use 1 + 1 = 2 instead?
Stupido says: Not all mathematicians use 1 2 3, some use I II III.

- Why it happens in U.K only, and why they don't use English in U.K and use Japanese in Japan?
Stupido says: It happens everywhere, I am not sure it happens in Sahara yet because there is no crop there. Aliens are giving message to our world, not just U.K, so they don't use English!

- So, it is clear that your alien deliver message only on crops, no email, no written letter, no interview, are they technologically backward or?
Stupido: argh urghhh argh urghhhhhh

The MESSAGE is CLEAR and HUGE: " YOU ARE SO DUMB TO THINK IT IS FROM ALIEN "... - that is the message.

It is U.K. Urban Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join