It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crop circle reported July 3rd.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Strange looking one, I'm not sure what to make of it. Looks like a swallow, or some type of bird at the "front". No idea what the rest is supposed to mean. Does anyone know a good site for symbolism in ancient cultures?

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
These darn'd aliens continue to attack our crops and food supply.

They must be stopped!

Obsidience

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Can't they try to learn english maybe?
Because I'm not getting the message haha I guess it requires a lot of study....

Maybe symbols are their language?

So why is it that this cropcircelconnector website is ALWAYS the first to get pictures, makes me feel like THEY are behind it all?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
They seem way too articulate for us mere humans to create, the detail in this one is spectacular, rather than being symetrical this one is slightly off centre in the large feature.
Note the comet looking thing coming in from the right, and the bird looking thing on the left of the picture reminds me of the birds on a Blue Stratos aftershave bottle.
A word that comes to mind with all these crop circles is the 'frequency' of late.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oh come on, these crop circles are getting more and more stupid!

They keep using the same design over and over...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b84c535444e3.png[/atsimg]

The "bird" can easily be made with 3 circles...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a1f4db499e0.png[/atsimg]

All of these same designs are shown first on CropCircleConnector, and it's getting really suspicious...

I'm getting tired of seeing their URL spammed all over ATS, and the net...

Originally posted by scubagravy
They seem way too articulate for us mere humans to create

Wow, if I had a dollar for every time Ive heard that excuse, I would be rich!

A must watch video:

Every crop circle they investigated was from CropCircleConnector dot com.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"STUPID"!?! Some of the finest bird paintings in Human culture are of the swallow.Artists have spent their entire lives perfecting just that form,and here you come along,Mr Debunker,nay sayer extrordinaire,and call it names.Insult the Artist for Art you can't even approach in design or execution.You offer your ignorance and arrogance.Go back to your thread.We are trying to decipher these because we think there may be a message of importance to our kind.You're debunking.If we're wrong,at least our goals are laudable as our concern is for real.And thou?If wrong what will you have to say then?A warning was given and instead of helping to figure it out,you tried to get it ridiculed and IGNORED thereby. Go talk to your god or is that tomorrow at church you can tell how you thwarted the devil.Maybe you'll get a cookie.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Yes STUPID. As a professional graphic artist, and 3D modeler, I think these designs are really amateur. But that is just my expert opinion...

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. You shouldn't act like you make these.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I am not saying these circles are man made, nature made, advance technology made or "alien" made. But saying these are made by planks and rope based on the fact that it is a repetitive design and can be made using circles does not provide enough evidence.

If they were made by the same people and they were going to such lengths to design and make these crop circles they would probably do a very different design every time. I see the repetitive design as more of a continuing message. Sacred/euclidean geometry uses repetitive shapes, such as circles and mathmeticians have discovered new theorems from crop circles.

If these more detailed circles are man made then the people behind them aren't bored, unintelligent people, they would have to have quite a bit of knowledge of geometry as well as science and astronomy. Specifically astronomy since many as of late have incorporated details such as sun spots the day before they appear on the sun.

Furthermore, all that video proves is that yes, some crop circles are indeed man made but it does not explain all of them. The crop circle website reports all circles that appear and does not claim them all to be genuine or man made - they leave the decision up to the viewer.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Didn't hurt my feelings,just beggar my disbelief.An armchair "artist" HA I thought so!!Only a duffster would equate pictures with the ACTUAL WORK.Get off,get out and try to ACTUALLY DO ONE.Not draw,talk about,photoshop,link and all other sit-down activities,but actually put out the effort that makes you dirty and sweaty.Showing these fakes does nothing to clarify the issue on the majority which do not have the scraped stalks and etc.So much for the farmers enjoying their new field designs.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Why would I want to waste my time making a crop circle? I already know all the logistics, and all the work that would need to be done. I am capable of figuring that out you know. So are you, I hope.

I found a legit way to get paid for my art. I don't need to fool people by making crop circles, and then posting them on a web site, and then charging people money for a membership like CropCircleConnector dot com does. That's just pathetic.

---

I am not trying to say all crop circles are man-made... I'm pointing out the obvious clues that point to this being man made.

The reason you are such "in awe" of these crop circles is that you don't have the ability to see the simplicity in them like I do.

When you work with vector graphics, and 3D models for many years like me, making video games, you learn all these neat tricks and shortcuts that are used to make really complex things with simple primitive shapes.

All astrological knowledge, all knowledge of geometry, all of that is SIMPLE, to me at least. Which is probably why I don't think these crop circles are anything good at all.

Actually, I know a quite a few artist that will run circles around these crop circle makers in the field of graphic arts.

Once you understand how simple the art is, the only thing left to understand is the physical part of making it.... as a creative inventor and mechanical engineer who makes 3D CAD models and simulations, I can think of 1000 ways to make these crop circles.

Actually, when I used to work in a machine shop, creating complex parts for satellites out of titanium, I learned all kinds of neat ways to "plan ahead" and use circles and primitive shapes to cut and shape metal in any way I wish.

If you can cut and shape metal, you can cut and shape grass...

All of my previous posts are very good points to consider, as they all point mostly to being man-made.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Where are all of these alleged crop circles located? The U.K.? Doesn't this seem a little odd that they aren't trying to communicate with anyone else?

Just people capitalising on business. The site sells dvd's and advertisise crop circle tours. Seems pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Yeah it's getting more and more obvious.

They also beg for donations, and charge a membership fee.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

AAhhh - So you are an Expert on crop circles!! WOW - I didn't realize you were an Expert!!

Please let us all know how you are an Expert on them. I would have thought people who studied and were able to decipher crop circles would be an expert in them, in the way of what the designs mean.

But I didn't realize there were experts on people who simply dismiss all of them and call them stupid! I would love to know where you studied and what education brought you to become an expert on how to completely dismiss all crop circles.

That is one gorgeous crop circle and in my non Expert opinion, if a design is used over and over, I would think that some message is trying to be relayed to all of us non Expert people on Earth.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Definately. I'm open minded enough to believe ibn the possibility of aliens and don't mock anyone's beliefs, but this is pretty silly and obvious.

How come we don't see them communicating and making circles in every country?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

That is one gorgeous crop circle and in my non Expert opinion, if a design is used over and over, I would think that some message is trying to be relayed to all of us non Expert people on Earth.

Do you believe that all cropcircles are made by aliens from other planets trying to communicate with humans? Just wondering...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

NO, I do not believe all of them are made by aliens - I have watched documentaries about how people make them. But I believe there are important messages trying to be relayed to us in many of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I really don't go in for crop circles all that much,
The only thing that stands out for me is the shape, not the whole bird shape, mainly the front wing.

As a small boy over 30 years ago I used to have dreams about that shape flying across the sky, It was a little more swept back , but that shape itself actually means something, I don't know what, I just know it is important,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a1f4db499e0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Since you started a thread about the "jellyfish" crop circle, I thought you might be interested in what the circlemakers in England writes about it on their website:

As we hurtle towards the allegedly paradigm shifting year of 2012, the cultural swing back towards the irrational is well under way. The British media seems to have fallen back in love with crop circles this summer, with major coverage in The Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail and on the BBC to date.

There's been some hilariously bad reporting, such as the BBC initially reporting that the so called 'Jellyfish' crop circle (See photo on right) had caused £600,000 worth of damage! At most 2 tonnes of crop was actually flattened, the current grain price is around £120 per tonne so that's £240 of crop, quite a bit short of the stated £600,000. Great reporting from the BBC. Admittedly they have now revised that figure down to £600 in the article - which is still too high - after I pointed out their howler.

www.circlemakers.org...

These guys seem to know a lot about the jellyfish and just how much crop was flattened... Perhaps because they made it?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Strange looking one, I'm not sure what to make of it. Looks like a swallow, or some type of bird at the "front". No idea what the rest is supposed to mean. Does anyone know a good site for symbolism in ancient cultures?

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

Impact

My interpretation is this symbolizes the Impact of a giant meteor hitting the

Earth with the flight of the bird and mankind escaping the plight of the impact.

The significance of the number 21, the number of leafs (leaves) showing on

each side of the 2 divided impact squares, means infinite wisdom in the

Hebrew tradition. From this infinite wisdom is our warning this is coming

12/21/2012. ^Y^

[edit on 4-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
FWIW this is what I see, taking math completely out of the equation. I see an object that MAY be a meteor or possibally a big ball-shaped solar flare , hit our magnetic field dead center, smushing it out on both sides and resulting in somekind of shockwave that will hit us. That's just me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join