It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you JFK conspiracy people think it was a bad thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I've always been under the impression that whoever took out Kennedy was doing the right thing.

At the very least, if it was a wrong thing, then at least America rebounded from it and stays strong.

See what I'm saying? It is like the world turned out just fine. As if the world just took it in stride and just kept on rolling.

Nobody else has the 4th of July either. Do you?

We rock!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Are you nuts?

If JFK wasnt killed we wouldnt have the leeches we call the fed..

He knew the inner workings of the PRE-NWO crowds aggenda..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know there can be a tendency to idealize JFK, but I think it's fair to say that a lot of things would have turned out different had he not been killed.

The Fed, as has already been mentioned, and certainly Vietnam would have looked very, very different.

I'm also quite fascinated by the reports that Kennedy approached Khrustjev with a suggestion for going to the moon together.
That might have ended the Cold War 20 years earlier and meant a totally different approach to the exploration of space.

But maybe you would care to elaborate on why it was a good thing he got killed?

Why do you think he was such a bad president?

Oh and in case you hadn't been keeping up, America is not all that rockin' right now. Mainly because too many people go around chanting "USA, USA" and "We Rock" instead of actually looking at the problems...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Murder of any Human is wrong, that means it's a bad thing, no one deserves what he got, it happens every day around the world and it's all bad, just so happened he was the President of the United States

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
I know there can be a tendency to idealize JFK, but I think it's fair to say that a lot of things would have turned out different had he not been killed.

You are setting us up with your opening line.
You create a slightly negative idea about JFK to draw in your audience, and then you flip them with the second part which is a hopefully positive idea and is going to lead up to a presentation of what you hope will turn Americans off of their government, economy and self-preservation.

The Fed, as has already been mentioned, and certainly Vietnam would have looked very, very different.

So here you are insinuating that the Fed is somehow bad. I'll ask if not the Fed then who? If you don't like the Federal Reserve then what bank do you like? Or do you hate banking? Do you hate capitalism? Do you wish that America would simply lay down her arms and give in to your external desire?

I'm also quite fascinated by the reports that Kennedy approached Khrustjev with a suggestion for going to the moon together.
That might have ended the Cold War 20 years earlier and meant a totally different approach to the exploration of space.

And now this madness.
This is insidious folly.
You would have America share her technology with a what? A friend? A peer? A superior? Please let me know.
And again you try disarming with the ''Cold War is over'' tactic.

But maybe you would care to elaborate on why it was a good thing he got killed?

Why do you think he was such a bad president?

Here is your invitation for fair play and an opening for additional opportunity to pummel the audience with clever retort.

Oh and in case you hadn't been keeping up, America is not all that rockin' right now. Mainly because too many people go around chanting "USA, USA" and "We Rock" instead of actually looking at the problems...

Finally, like a well-written late night talk show, the zinger! The gotcha!

You set us up again by poking us with a sharp stick and then offering to help us make changes.

Dude, I see it every day on my television.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

THX-1138 you must be to young to of known JFK. I am too. But I have listened to his speeches and cried over what we lost with his assassination. I went to my parents to ask about it and they can not talk about it with out tearing up too.

We lost so much with losing him. And then we lost Bobby too. The better of the Kennedys were truly the best of us. The worse of the Kennedys (Ted) are truly the worst.

But with the loss of JFK we lost our hope for a Constitutional USA.

You should do a search for his speeches and his acts. The Cuban missile crises being amongst his greatest of triumphs saving us all from the worst possible outcome...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that the Cuban missile crisis was just a manufactured event? A test. A ploy. A creation of conflict followed by proper resolution in order to build a trust in the savior. Then later throw in the zinger!

Like maybe I open with a bid, then you bid, I throw the rigged dice and you win. So now I open with a higher bid, then you come with a higher bid, then I throw the rigged dice and you lose. But it was fair, right? The business was fair.

Always fair.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do you actually have an argument to back up the idea that the assassination of JFK was the right thing to do? Or are you just trying to stir up trouble?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If JFK was a good thing then it turned out alright.
If JFK was a bad thing then it turned out alright.
I was born.
I'm here now.
I like the 4th of July.
I'm a winner!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
President Kennedy had a lot of skeletons in his closet like allegations of his mafia pact through his father Joe to win the election over Nixon to his trysts with many woman outside of marriage. However, deep down I think he was a very progressive President and wanted to see the nation go back to its' Constitutional roots, and in that very instance, going back to the gold standard over time. He also advocated relaxing the authority of the Federal Reserve. In addition to forming a diplomatic approach when dealing with the Soviet Union. Plus he frowned upon government secrecy and hidden agendas. No leader of the free-world should have his brains blown out on video for the world to see over and over again. However, maybe it was a good thing that the footage was captured for the sake of posterity.

Then someone made the bold statement that the Cuban Missle Crisis was contrived in some smoke-filled board room by the NWO? Okay and unicorns and leprechauns roam the forests outside your home (sarcarsm). All sarcasm aside, I think the President and his advisers handled that situation quite well. If he didn't, we would be drinking water out of a radioactive puddle and living in caves right now. His level-head and patience is what saved the world during those trying 13 days of hell. I'll end with one of my favorite speeches made by President Kennedy and I turn to it more and more as things go upside-down with the current state of affairs in the United States.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
He was elected because they thought he'd be another willing corrupt puppet because of his past and his fathers past.

I'm sure the CIA can infiltrate secret service..

Go against the agenda in a revolutionary fashion and get shot!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
If JFK was a good thing then it turned out alright.
If JFK was a bad thing then it turned out alright.
I was born.
I'm here now.
I like the 4th of July.
I'm a winner!

That's about what I thought.

Move along, don't feed the troll.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
wow... don't think I've ever heard much people say him dieing was a good thing... explain your views on this? This makes no sense to me. Or are you just a troll trying to get attention? No offense but most posts I've seen from you on this board are stuff like this.

And who cares about 4th of july, not much in america to be proud of nowadays... and this is coming from someone who LOVES america.

And after reading this thread and seeing how much negative points you have, its obvious to everyone you are a troll. I'm surprised you aren't banned. How is it fun sitting on the net saying things just to start arguments? What are you, 15?

I never understood the point of saying stuff just to stir up trouble, even when I was a little kid I didn't do stuff like that...

I feel sorry for you if you are an adult.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Do you wish that America would simply lay down her arms and give in to your external desire?

I seriously have no idea what you are on about.
My "external desire" what's that even supposed to mean?

That I somehow want to destroy America just because I wish JFK hadn't been assassinated?

And are you insinuating that I am a plant or something?
Based on what?
The fact that I am capable of making a coherent argument?

It's nice to hear you are having a good Fourth of July, but you seem to think that because that is the case then everything in history must have been good as well, which is some seriously warped logic.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ah yes... martyrdom. a sacrifice play. you open a hole in the defense to allow for a hail mary pass.

i think this is what the OP is getting at. that perhaps JFK was martyred on purpose. that the "good guys" saw this as an oppertunity to immortalize the man, therefore his ideals. is that it? a dead hero is the best way to further a cause?

politicians put themselves in the crosshairs to begin with. JFK probably knew what he was doing, and that it would get him killed.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Just have to say that I have never seen such a lengthy response with so little said however I am curious about this statement:

So here you are insinuating that the Fed is somehow bad. I'll ask if not the Fed then who? If you don't like the Federal Reserve then what bank do you like? Or do you hate banking? Do you hate capitalism?

What does the Federal Reserve have to do with Capitalism?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It is a bank. Banks hold capital and practice fractional reserve banking.
You do it. I do it. The Fed does it.
Do you have a credit card? You increase the money supply with a 30-day loan when you buy something. You do it with the ease of your signature or a few clicks online.
The Government plays a game of we govern, you bank, private business gets busy.
What are the alternatives? Government Token Game Number 1,009? Work a day, receive a pellet. No saving. No loaning. No sharing. No borrowing. Work a day, receive a food pellet?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
See where I'm going with this?

If JFK got rid of the Federal Reserve, then what would replace it? And what would this signal to Americans?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

If JFK got rid of the Federal Reserve, then what would replace it? And what would this signal to Americans?

You are aware that the Federal Reserve is a relatively new installation in American History aren't you?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes.

I am aware of that.

top topics

join