It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar flare and earth tilt 7/7/09 or 7-7-2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
After reading some of the crop circle theories about a major solar event coming on 7-7-09 I decided to see if I could decipher some of the other crop circles. I came across this photo

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I see there are 7 lines in this one also, and 7 circles going down the middle. As for the 6 circles on the outer ends I am kinda stumped on for the moment. As I look at this photo it kinda looks like it is warning us of an earth tilt or switch of magnetic field of some sort and maybe the 6 circles on either end is or could be that meaning of earth tilt. Anyhow I thought what the hell and make a prediction and pray like hell that I am wrong on this. I guess my prediction would be that on 7-7-09 that we will have a major solar flare that tilts the earth. But if I am wrong and the 6 circles on the outer end actually mean that on 7-7-2012 the earth will be hit with a tilt or switch in magnetic field. I hope this is the right place to put this post. Anyhow enjoy the theory and I hope I am wrong about this one. I would like to note that I am not psychic in any way shape or form. I am just looking at the signs in the crop circles.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PartyToker

There's something BIG goin on at the moment

It could all be to do with this.
Birds are dying and acting weird--crashing into windows and standing disorientated in the middle of the road.
Honeybees have gone AWOL--with no real explanation ??
People are acting weird--many are picking up on some major event coming soon, be it 2012 or before.
Maybe all this could be down to the impending solar flare or the magnetic field tilt to come

Could the " hum " as well be part of it all--I hear it most nights.
The number 7 must be significant as well ???
Guess we'll all find out soon enough--in the meantime we might as well let our hair down and party

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PartyToker

7-7 might bring us 7 more zombie satellites, and it is about 777 more days till early December 2012. We will have to wait till Saturday and see..

Your link does not show a specific pic

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Honeybees have gone AWOL--with no real explanation ??

This one is definitely caused by all the Neonicotinoid Pesticides in widespread use - areas where these are banned are not seeing a drop in bee populations anything like countries like my sad sack of an excuse (UK) is these days.
Other factors are the ever-increasing effects of globalization on species - this will inevitably cause species loss.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
7/7/12 was yesterday... AR1515 is pointing at us... 25% chance of cme but we weren't hit.

I think this was a miss.

top topics

join