It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
reply to post by questioningall

Yes, but is it not possible that the guys in wiltshire,who are creating the crop circles have access to the internet.
Is it not beyond the bounds of possibility that they are using these internet images in their crop circle designs.
Did this not cross your mind?
I know benevolent aliens with a message to humanity is something we would all love to run with but reality is a bit more mundane.

[Sorry for the off-topic response to an off-topic post but this has come up several times and is slightly relevent to solar activity]

Some crop circles are obviously created by those guys... maybe you have an explanation for why some crop circles have increased electro-magnetic radiation in the soil, masses of dead bugs, heat-induced damage to the corn/oat/etc stalks.

Some circles are fake, some are "not fake"

[edit on 5-7-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

heres a pic showing the "C" class flare. Be interesting to see if this one goes any higher!!

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well this is all very interesting, the Sun has been incredibly quiet so far until now. This is a site I use (Australian), and this link shows the x ray flux level in almost realtime:

www.ips.gov.au...

And of course:

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Predicted to go to C class.

Although... This all seems normal to me
Leave the predictions of death and destruction at the door, this is simply chicken feed compared to what the Sun is capable of, and we've barely started cycle 24.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Anyone with a solar telescope going to be watching this on the 7th in case of "maintenance issues"?

Heh!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
this is very interesting, all the sun threads are great at the mo. I have just e-mailed the site with the stereo b satellite pictures that are down. I will let everyone know what response i get.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Well this is all very interesting, the Sun has been incredibly quiet so far until now. This is a site I use (Australian), and this link shows the x ray flux level in almost realtime:

www.ips.gov.au...

And of course:

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Predicted to go to C class.

Although... This all seems normal to me
Leave the predictions of death and destruction at the door, this is simply chicken feed compared to what the Sun is capable of, and we've barely started cycle 24.

Just Gone A3.9 (down in level)

www.ips.gov.au...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
From SOHO..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63fe231e40cb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3917069bcd11.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
Could be precursor activity.

Satellite data is now all friggin glitchy.

:S

Really? Can you please enlighten us with the glitchy data?
What Satellite? What data?

Please, let us know.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Seemed to be ACE data that feeds to the RTMS, it was flatlined for about... 12 hours, however if the simulation is given an unknown variable, it will glitch out - this seemed like much more.

It was just like... there was no data for 12 hours.

Other people are reporting issues with STEREO and I've noticed that SOHO has not been updating images quite properly over the last few weeks, either.

And last but not least, the US DOD (a week or so ago) cut off NASA access to their Earth-facing intelsats ...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
[im]https://pdvfmq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mtDGDleIX-T2ILbqeaZynVEvkehORQu2EjjcumD671dgJAlV7aYto8lzEd9DelYuVPBPgUMekLLnc9hwA2r7vSyVj7aKudeO3LvvbB_zz_y r3dYCPDcl_RcIBbYfLzk0_z0NZDSmfVZG9tVNUIikFhw/Soho0001_thumb[6].jpg[/im]

This is the Latest SOHO picture as of this Blog post. Notice the bright spot in the southern hemisphere of the sun. That is a sun spot and is forming into a class B solar Flare. Not a real big deal on the whole of it. That spot is interesting enough but what you need to pay attention to is the dark area in the northern hemisphere of the sun. That is a sign for a impending solar storm. At present it is being reported that this storm will miss the earth. I have been watching that area of the sun for the last 2 days and with the recent reports from the space weather people on this area now also I am a bit concerned.

Also with reports at www.abovetopsecret.com from some of the sun bathers that the suns effects are “weird” or “strange”. To include reports of sun burns or tanning occurring faster then normal and people that say they never burn only tan actually getting burns instead of Tans.

I have checked locally with a few sun worshiping tanners and they seem to confirm these reports. The Ladies at the pool have been complaining of sun burns in places that they never burn. There has been in fact much talk about this around the pool.

I would recommend at this time everyone take all precautions against sun burn to include stronger sun screen, wearing a hat (tin foil may not be needed at this time but couldn’t hurt) and tinted glasses with good UV protection.

See above pics they are the same. This is quoted from my blog.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Ekudram]
Links to image not working the same image is above or on my blog. Sorry about that.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Ekudram]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
look at BBSO

www.bbso.njit.edu...

No Solar Activity Warnings were issued during the last seven days!

Solar activity is low. Region NOAA 11024 has increased in size and remains bright in H-alpha. C-class flares remain likely. NOAA 11024, S27 W07. Beta region. C-class flares likely

today solar activities

www.lmsal.com...

the solar activity is green but in the same time the 11024 region is groing you can also realise in the solar activities graphic we see the activity start in 4 july now the NOOA french too.
wait and see

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
RTMS is pushing data again, finally..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91461892d389.jpg[/atsimg]
I almost hate to jump on this wagon but the one picture top right resembles a bird like many of the crop circles.

OMG - I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE!!! YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!

The picture on the right IS EXACTLY as the shape of many of the crop circles - that bird shape is incorporated in MANY MANY of the circles I have seen lately!!

WOW - I believe they ARE trying to tell us something - with the sun and our magnetosphere!!!

not to go all Bible on you, but....

Luke 21:25-26 (King James Version)

25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

======================

well, I've done a fair bit of study of Biblical prophecy, and I'm not a nutty "personal relationship with JEEEEEEEEEEZUS" kind of Christian, but.... there is truth there...

and reading these passages, given what's going on right now with crop circles, the sun, etc... you HAVE TO WONDER!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related?

I am starting to think we are in an X-ray storm from the sun of some sort. If anything this is wierdness.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Current Flux Value
Solar X-ray Flux at 5 7 2009 1816 UT: A3.5 rising (GOES 10)

its rising....ahahah its not over yet

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Current Flux Value
Solar X-ray Flux at 5 7 2009 1820 UT: A2.7 falling (GOES 10)

lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great.... not only do I have to worry about Big Brother watching me the Sun is taking x-ray's of me.

Awesome!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

wow if this happens it will be undeniable evidence of life in space. and could the solar activity have anything to do with the recent plane crashes? also what will the government say if it happens? they will have to explain what happened to the power, what created the warnings and why the warnings were left but no preparations were made. this week could be interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Current Flux Value
Solar X-ray Flux at 5 7 2009 1904 UT: A3.9 rising (GOES 10)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wow......sudden rise

Current Flux Value
Solar X-ray Flux at 5 7 2009 1908 UT: A5.4 rising (GOES 10)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So it's staircasing? Sorry I don't have time to review data today.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join