It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

So basically what you are saying is "the aliens use our own theories and images to create a crop circle that is encrypted with a secret meaning".

there no secret meaning the crop was clear, you see secret if you want but there is many site and specialy cropcircles connecter who give the meaning of the cercle

That is just ridiculous. If they are going to use our own theories and images, why don't they just use our own language? How hard would it before them to figure out well call our star "Sun" and write that in the crops?

i reap it again

yea sure
but witch language ? english, german, french, italian witch one, in that case there a not talking to a tribe but to many people... they must be understable by everyone maybe i miss the point but it's logical for me.
you say "sun, moon, start" in english but evereybody in this world talk english ? no i dont think so .

so you can say it's hoax, it's ridiculous, but i'm sorry this time you should proof that it's ridiculous take a moment and look around you take time to watch and read article about this crop and there explanation and proof me it's ridiculous dont tell me it's man made i want just to proof me there no conneciton betwen the crop and sun, you have a lot to do because all the crop 2009 are conected april, may, june and july crop circles alone mean nothing.

and in the same time you had to look all the scientifc fact i ask question here and there and i dont just look to the crop and say "hay look it's like that" not i look all the meanning and then i made the connection and see if it's possible or not, now the first crop of april talk about the the new solar cycle, it say 3 full moon before the first sun eruption, the magnitic rope heating earth, actualy where is the ridiculous part here ? where is the secret part here ? people talk about mass solar storm the 7 july the crop never talk about that, it say 4 solar eruption left until 2012 the gellyfish represent the last solar erruption,we had our first solar storm you can say it's ridiculous but it's a fact . but there is more things comming and we are going to learn more this is my point .

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Here is a simple question for you Once Once,

Do you believe that people would be more accepting of a message such as "Be aware of major changes to earth by 2012" if it was written in plain English, or if we came to our own conclusion via pictographs on crops?

In my opinion, the first option would be laughed at and taken as a hoax. Why? Because a large percentage of the world population can speak and write English and "anybody" could write whatever massage and gives no credibiltity to the message.

On the other hand, only a handful of people (and this is debatable) are able to creat such complex pictographs depicting accurate astronomical data.

So, no. Writing anything in plain English would not be any more believable/credible than allowing us to find out ourselves, regardless of the messangers being human or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight
I strongly suggest you read my posts again, slowly.

The quote you have atributed to me, I did not make. Either you are delusional, or have an agenda to debate yourself.

Actually, I think YOU need to read my post again slowly. I said "basically" that was what you were trying to say. I only put it in quotes to differentiate the sentence, I did NOT use the forums quote tags, nor did I claim that you made that quote. It was a generalization of what the meaning of your post was hinting at.

When I quote someone I do it like this:

This is a quote.

When I am use quotes like this, "this is a random sentence in quotations", it is just so you can differentiate my words, from the the words I want to focus on.

Now I hope that was clear. It should have been to begin with.

It DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMAGES EMBLAZONED ACROSS ENGLANDS FIELDS.

(Did you get that?)

YES IT DOES MATTER. No I don't "get that". That is a really ignorant thing to say. It should matter who is responsible, because people are claiming it is "aliens who can predict the future", but in reality, it's humans who just made random shapes in the crops.

WHAT MATTERS IN THE REFERENTIAL INFORMATION IN THE IMAGES.

(Got that one?)

There is zero information in the images! The only information that has showed up is from the wild imaginations from people who fear monger about solar flares and sun spots. GOT THAT ONE?

WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING A SOLAR EVENT That has striking parallels to the images etched into the English countryside.

We ALWAYS have solar events.

There is zero striking resemblance, all there is, is your mind finding similar shapes which it is designed to do subconsciously on its own.

It is only your opinion that it looks similar.

Before you go dreaming up another phantom 'quote' With which to argue with yourself over, please consider the this:

THE MESSENGER IS NOT IMPORTANT, THE MESSAGE HOWEVER, IS IMPORTANT.

I wasn't quoting YOU, I was quoting a large group of people's belief.

That is a very ignorant thing to say, I'm sorry, but you are supposed to "deny ignorance".

The entity that provides a message is the most important part of any message. In this case, the message did not come from a crop circle, it came from someones imagination. That person researches and claims "solar events will occur" ALL THE TIME. The entity was Linda M.H. from EarthFiles, and if you check her record, she tries to predict this stuff all the time.

THE SOLAR EVENTS ARE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

Is what all about?? Not the crop circle...

How can anyone who can count up to 10 miss that???

It must be hard for someone who stops at eight to understand that the crop circle doesn't "say" anything, and whatever message you get from it is purely your imagination.

Just because it "looks like" something, doesn't mean it actually has anything to do with it.

How dare you insult occums razor with your didactic logic-destroying ineptitude.

How dare you spread your ignorance and fear on others because of your lack of judgement, and lack of knowledge of the human minds ability to find patterns and shapes.

BTW, the pressure sim is peaking!

OH MY GOD! Quick! Go and hide under a rock until the Sun stops shining!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
yea sure
but witch language ?

How about math and numbers? You know, the universal language?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!

It has NEVER been this bad!!

Seriously, Pressure has clipped over 3.60+!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Neat! A single horn..

It's gonna get worse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec10105dbd24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e3c003a66ce.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can you guys please explain what's happening? I mean I'm not entirely new to this subject but I'm not that good at this

So let me see if I got this right, solar activity has increased and the pressure on the earth's magnetic field has gone up to insane levels?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Your obvious semantic jousting only serves to obfuscate the current events that are underway.

So i will ignore them.

However your brains polarity is wired, you cannot ignore this:

www.gympietimes.com.au...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
NOT insane levels, these have happened before BUT notice the trailing .. It will increase but not to distastrous proportions.. I am so sick of saying that lol ..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Let me explain.

The Sun is doing what is has been doing for years now. Nothing unordinary is happening.

The Earth is perfectly fine, and there is not "insane" levels of pressure. It is actually normal levels, but recently, since the Sun has been quiet, people are jumping to conclusions and thinking this is abnormal. Then jumping to further conclusions and saying some crop circle predicted this.

There is nothing wrong right now. Everything will be ok, and tomorrow will be another day.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So i will ignore them.

Deny ignorance, you fail.

However your brains polarity is wired, you cannot ignore this:

I did not ignore that, actually, I read it and found that the New site doesn't mention ANY resources. A good journalist and news agency should always list their resources. They are making claims that are not backed up.

Several other members on ATS even pointed out flaws on that article that don't match with NASA, and are exaggerated claims.

Hey, I own a web site too, how about I make it look like a news agency and post random data without backing up claims with resources? That sounds fun, I'm pretty sure a bunch of gullible people would believe it too.

There is no "event" just normal Sun conditions.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just to back up some of my claims;

Quote from Spaceweather:

Many readers are writing to ask if this sunspot is going to produce a major solar storm today, July 7th. Such a storm was "predicted" by a set of crop circles in England, and the solar blogosphere has been abuzz with speculation. The answer is "no." A major storm is not in the offing. Sunspot 1024 is relatively large, but it does not have the kind of complex magnetic field that poses a threat for major eruptions. Crop circles, it turns out, are not a useful tool for forecasting solar activity.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

hooooo noooooooo
crop is mathemathic you know that ? they use mathematical quote to do it, you have to calcute, the PI number is mostely evereywhere.

exemple

22 circles of equal size, arranged into 7 rings, thereby displaying a common approximation for pi as (22 / 7) = 3.14129 instead of its true value 3.14159

Proofs of the famous mathematical result that the rational number 22⁄7 is greater than π date back to antiquity. What follows is a one-line modern mathematical proof that 22⁄7 > π, requiring only elementary techniques from calculus. The purpose is not primarily to convince the reader that 22⁄7 is indeed bigger than π; systematic methods of computing the value of π exist. Unlike some elementary proofs, the calculus-based proof presented here is straightforward;[1] its elegance results from its connections to the theory of diophantine approximations. Stephen Lucas calls this proposition "One of the more beautiful results related to approximating π".[3]

there will be a total solar eclipse on July 22, 2009, as well as a penumbral lunar eclipse on July 7, 2009

22/7 PI

or maybe you mean they must put number one to another ?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Look, some people predicted this. I respect your viewpoint and obvious knowledge, but I'm inclined to disagree.

I feel there is a connection to the circles, but this will not be a "major solar storm", and I've been saying that for days..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

The crop 'designs' are PI related, because PI is the relationship of a circle's circumference to its diameter!!!!

The people who make the designs get a WOW!! factor by making them as intricate-looking as possible...all with centers and radii.

Then, using angles, they can lay out the straight lines....all referenced from various cardinal points.

Geez! It's all over the InterWebs...they make money doing this!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Of course, all of the universe is mathematical, and all of geometry is mathematical.

My avatar of water crystals is all about math and geometry.

What I really mean is, why don't "aliens" make the message more clear? Use a language at least 1 person can understand? Even if it's english, spanish, german, french, etc... make it so at least 1 person can understand, and not leave people "guessing"?

It's because they are man-made.

It's because nobody would believe the lie that they are "alien" if they could understand it.

It's because confusion and complexity is commonly used to represent "alien" things, to support an "alien" illusion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The Total Solar Eclipse will occur no where near the UK!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

The solar eclipse that will take place on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 will be a total eclipse of the Sun with a magnitude of 1.080 that will be visible from a narrow corridor through northern India, eastern Nepal, northern Bangladesh, Bhutan, the northern tip of Myanmar, central China and the Pacific Ocean, including the Ryukyu Islands, Marshall Islands and Kiribati. Totality will be visible in many cities such as Surat, Varanasi, Patna, Thimphu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Hangzhou and Shanghai, as well as over the Three Gorges Dam.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How about math and numbers? You know, the universal language?

i'm just responding about mathematic, is it or not mathematic ? because if it's not then what it is ?

this people are using or not mathematic ?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We don't know who made them, but the fact that the FIRST MAJOR SOLAR ACTIVITY in the last two years was predicted by people looking at crop circles and using astronomy is significant - as THIS IS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF HUMAN SCIENCE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dd0c60a920c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e2a3339bab9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b9e1734ee9d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9b448728af0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

"Beyond the scope of Human science"??

Serious? This:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone, somewhere 'interpreted' that by pure imagination....then others come along and point to it as a "prediction"!?

Imagining the CME coming from the side, THEN saying that the big circle represents the Full Moon?? All of that is conjecture, and very poor understanding of astronomy, to boot.

It is laughable, when examined without the hysterics.

Of course, since a Full Moon occurs with regularity, it was bound to be "predicted" eventually!!

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join