It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'd think those clever, clever alien 'crop-circle' makers would draw far, far more elaborate 3-D images for us....they can do anything, right???

imagine you are lost in the middel off an jungle and you discover a tribe and they never saw a white or black whatever man, never saw technologie nothing, you dont talk the same language but you want say hello i'm ok, i'm here in peace
you dont talk because they dont understand you, are you starting to show them object ? sculpting image, show them your cell phone you computer, what? make them a dance?, no you go straight to the point, simple movement or you draw on the ground simple shape for explaining who you are with the hope they understand you, maybe you have more knowledge
and you know you can do anything, right ?

now imagine you discover that tribe but you dont want show up because you are intelligent and you know that it could disturb them to see suddnely something totaly new, you dont know how they could act because you are intelligent you think like that, but in the same time you want make a first contact what are you going to do ? build a big statue to show them your world how they can understand?you are more intteligent !!! so you are going to watch them and give them an understandable massage clear and simple.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

You missed my point, dragon!

These "aliens" that are 'contacting' us should be able to speak our language by now?? Right??

They aren't the technological people encountering savages for the first time, eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cruxshadows
Hey Guys (and Gals) I suffer from severe anxiety attacks. So much so that my body starts getting flu like symptoms if i get to worried.

Don't read anymore threads on ATS then and you will remain alot healthier for it

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by pitchdragon

You missed my point, dragon!

These "aliens" that are 'contacting' us should be able to speak our language by now?? Right??

They aren't the technological people encountering savages for the first time, eh?

This point is entirely irrelevant. The 'crop' messenger is also irrelevant. The message itself is HIGHLY relevant and our access to magnetosphere data should be explored and monitored now. That is the dominant priority.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
HOLY SMOKE!!!

This is EXTREME!!!

I have never seen this chart so intensely pegged!

Farady time indeed!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Looks like it will build up. Maybe I was right after all..

Official thread HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
While I hope nothing happens (nothing very serious, anyway), it would be a relief because you are all so sure that we are so safe on Earth every day...

All I know is the Sun scares the absolutely # out of me and if the sunspot grew to half the size of the sun and then opened up and sprayed demons to the earth I'd hope I was asleep while it happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

lol I hope so too. worst case scenario the sun would blow up, giving us instant untortured death due to a quick radiation killing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruxshadows

Hi
relax, my friend.

Here we are a little bit playing scaring ourselves. I don't think it's time to worry.

The sun is a little bit agitated, now if you want to be on the cautious side, wear a hat and have some sunscreens for your skin.

Meanwhile, enjoy the ride :-) we find some really interesting things, lots of food for thoughts here.

Peace
TheTilde

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

Hey, Thanks for responding. I know that a lot of the stuff discussed here is "worst case scenario" stuff. But my anxiety stems from the fact that i have an overwhelming fear of the electricity going out. I have always been that way. Since childhood. It affects me in such a way that i cant really be a normal functioning member of society during thunderstorm months. (you should see me when theres a risk of severe weather from the storms prediction center) I know this isn't the place to air this kind of stuff. But all of this talk really really scares me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't think people need to be afraid..

Interested, excited maybe, but not afraid.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

You seem very knowledgeable on this topic. From whats happening now. What exactly can happen? Help put a worried mind at ease.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruxshadows

Man, I have not enough ats points to U2U, so everyone excuse-me for being off-topic (or not?).

I will say that recognising that you are experiencing fear is a step in the right direction. Lots of wise men have said that you must experiment fear and that you must let it flow through yourself.
A courageous man knows fear, let him pass through himself, and keeps on going on. Fearing nothing is stupidity. Fear is your mind trying to protect you. So let it says his message and then let it go.

Remember, the one and only one thing you must never forget, no matter what the circumstances are, is breathing :-)

TheTilde

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you.
I really love the encouragement I've been receiving, and I've been going crazy with information so I feel I haven't let my personality through but it really means a lot.

Well, I think that realistically, Hydro-Québec would crash for a day, increased headaches and anxiety amongst the people, maybe some minor radio/satellite disruption..

Also increased storm activity and stronger weather..

But the absolute worst? People getting hysterical! The general population doesn't know much about our place in the universe. High school kids watch CNN at the beginning of their school day, but really have no understanding of "how our world works". It's sad. I blame the education system.

But I see a LOT of good coming out of this. People are learning, sharing, connecting, understanding!

It's a beautiful thing. We're lucky to be alive and have the technology where we can watch these events live, in real time - and share our thoughts, feelings, and even crazy theories!

So please, close your eyes and take a deep breath, and tell yourself that it's going to be OK. Because it will be.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Also, don't forget that some individuals are prone to electromagnetic effects, and may get tired, irritable, have headaches and situational anxiety (NOT general anxiety), meaning you're more prone to an anxious response from external factors...

Knowledge is power, and if we understand these things, we can overcome them.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

yea sure
but witch language ? english, german, french, italian witch one, in that case there a not talking to a tribe but to many people... they must be understable by everyone maybe i miss the point but it's logical for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez

So please, close your eyes and take a deep breath, and tell yourself that it's going to be OK. Because it will be.

Happy synchronous thoughts!

2nd line

TheTilde

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

I can honestly say that in the last couple posts from you and from TheTilde. You two have helped me more then a lot of people have since i have been dealing with this problem. Your encouraging words means so much to me. Your knowledge in this topic is also extraordinarily helpful. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

I already know the trick... I already know how to think of every possible explanation that will give you an excuse to believe "aliens" are trying to tell us something.

It really isn't that hard. I actually predicted you or somebody would say what you said... but the point is, you are getting further and further away from occam's razor.

The more complex and intricate your explanation is to justify the reason, the more unbelievable it gets.

So basically what you are saying is "the aliens use our own theories and images to create a crop circle that is encrypted with a secret meaning".

That is just ridiculous. If they are going to use our own theories and images, why don't they just use our own language? How hard would it be for them to figure out well call our star "Sun" and write that in the crops?

The explanations for this dumb crop circle are getting more and more idiotic.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by Trunkeight

So basically what you are saying is "the aliens use our own theories and images to create a crop circle that is encrypted with a secret meaning".

That is just ridiculous. If they are going to use our own theories and images, why don't they just use our own language? How hard would it be for them to figure out well call our star "Sun" and write that in the crops?

The explanations for this dumb crop circle are getting more and more idiotic.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

I strongly suggest you read my posts again, slowly.

The quote you have atributed to me, I did not make. Either you are delusional, or have an agenda to debate yourself.

I'll make categorically clear, so even you can understand what I mean:

It DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMAGES EMBLAZONED ACROSS ENGLANDS FIELDS.

(Did you get that?)

WHAT MATTERS IN THE REFERENTIAL INFORMATION IN THE IMAGES.

(Got that one?)

WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING A SOLAR EVENT That has striking parallels to the images etched into the English countryside.

Before you go dreaming up another phantom 'quote' With which to argue with yourself over, please consider the this:

THE MESSENGER IS NOT IMPORTANT, THE MESSAGE HOWEVER, IS IMPORTANT.

THE SOLAR EVENTS ARE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

How can anyone who can count up to 10 miss that???

How dare you insult occums razor with your didactic logic-destroying ineptitude.

BTW, the pressure sim is peaking!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join