It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Solar flares and Coronal Mass Ejections are nothing new. They have occurred time and again in the past, without any effects on the daily lives There is nothing very special about the eruption of 7 july, so there is no need to suddenly start worrying there just something behind this a question we should ask to ourself think about it

now this

www.lmsal.com...

look at the 2 last frame it's going down but in the same time my astronomer friend say it is like a volcano it go down it's like taking a deep breath before blowing.the bright rings" suggests that convective heat transport around sunspots is structured and vigorous it's normal but now he watching the sun and if there is an erruption he call me

here the sun today

www.lmsal.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grimm33333

Well I am not a scientist, I'm just a hobbyist - but I'm lucky to have the assistance of scientists for the things I don't understand and I love to pass it on to others, but this means that our solar minimum is OFFICIALLY OVER and solar cycle 24 has begun.

Intensity will increase following a "sine wave" pattern, probably peaking in 2013.

The sine wave pattern is interesting because economic cycles, weather cycles, health patterns, and almost everything on Earth share this pattern.

What does it mean? I really don't know. I have some ideas (some have been shared by others and ridiculed, so I'm reluctant to hypothesize publicly.

All I know is that it's important, and it's not as scary as we are conditioned to believe. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are used to keep us distracted from the truth.

Know that the only thing you truly control in life is your own free will, and trust your first instinct.

I think we're close to a paradigm shift and a collective experience point (increased understanding, connectedness with ourselves and our fellow man..), barring some unforseen external disastrous event (war, economy collapse).

Also, whoever made the sex drive correlation - good job. Everyone is affected in different ways by this. Personally, I've found my sex drive and primal urges and raw emotions to have decreased and I'm experiencing increased mental connections and increased cognition & peace, I just want this headache to go away.

I'm trying to localize the region in my brain that hurts (middle) to see if there is a correlation with the pineal gland.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thanks, lemme post that for you:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1369a238d552.gif[/atsimg]

Meanwhile.. in the Earth's magnetosphere..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb445d0410dc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Also, if the science doesn't scare you, I recommend you take a look here - solarcycle24com.proboards.com.....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez

Well I am not a scientist, I'm just a hobbyist - but I'm lucky to have the assistance of scientists for the things I don't understand and I love to pass it on to others, but this means that our solar minimum is OFFICIALLY OVER and solar cycle 24 has begun.

Intensity will increase following a "sine wave" pattern, probably peaking in 2013.

The sine wave pattern is interesting because economic cycles, weather cycles, health patterns, and almost everything on Earth share this pattern.

What does it mean? I really don't know. I have some ideas (some have been shared by others and ridiculed, so I'm reluctant to hypothesize publicly.

All I know is that it's important, and it's not as scary as we are conditioned to believe. Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are used to keep us distracted from the truth.

Know that the only thing you truly control in life is your own free will, and trust your first instinct.

I think we're close to a paradigm shift and a collective experience point (increased understanding, connectedness with ourselves and our fellow man..), barring some unforseen external disastrous event (war, economy collapse).

Also, whoever made the sex drive correlation - good job. Everyone is affected in different ways by this. Personally, I've found my sex drive and primal urges and raw emotions to have decreased and I'm experiencing increased mental connections and increased cognition & peace, I just want this headache to go away.

I'm trying to localize the region in my brain that hurts (middle) to see if there is a correlation with the pineal gland.

I've been sensing something too. Ordered some Salvia Divinorum off the internet to try to "tune in" nad did it a few days ago, but all I experienced was a terrifying level 6 ego death.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My (very very limited experiences with ego death - about 11 and 5 years ago) scared the **** out of me so much that I won't attempt again for a while..

We're so small...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Curious ,there is alot going on i will admit ,i am a new rtv ist it is a real and wonderfull science to me . i first thought there was this great thing that was going to happen ,restart the world and all that .but what i started to see was that there are so many conections to our global thinking, friends it might just be that the crop circles were a prompt to gather us unknowing to prove not only are there brothers and sisters out there but we are a one mind and when we focus on a thing we make it happen and if this were true then we went from nothing going on on the sun to great effects as we speak, we are one ,and after the last few days and a few sessions i am convinced

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

My (very very limited experiences with ego death - about 11 and 5 years ago) scared the **** out of me so much that I won't attempt again for a while..

We're so small...

Tell me about it. I won't be doing that again. In fact, I'll pop the 1/2 gram I have left in the mail to whoever wants it. It's legal.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

what is this your talking about
ego death

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinclâire

Completely losing your identity SELF and rebuilding it. Like a "reset" button. Traumatic, but I think some good may come of it. Not doing it again though.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
But I think I've digressed the topic. Sorry, folks.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's like setting a bone, but spiritually/emotionally/mentally.

It REALLY hurts when you do it, but in the long run you will save yourself much pain.

I know you feel you derailed the topic, but I am sure that it is relevant and the natural progression of this dialogue. I mean, we've already established that the flare has happened - the science is solid...

Where do we go AFTER we've learned what we have? No where else but the spiritual to go...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

I "woke up" on the floor kicking my legs, trying to "swim" back to reality. Fortunately Salvia's only a 10 minute experience or I think I might have been gone forever.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36cbce9a0299.jpg[/atsimg]

c/o David Tyler!

And we're never "gone forever". Energy simply does not dissappear, it has to go somewhere.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
When was that taken?

The activity has flatlined.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I will post an "information package" of all the data I've collected (about a gig and a half) as soon as I get it compiled and on a webserver.

It's disorganized and I don't have time to go through it but I'm sure someone will make sense of it or at least take something from it and I encourage everyone to think about doing the same. Working on a central repository.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

flatline = glitch. Flatline doesn't exist in the natural process so I guess it's an overloaded sensor without even looking.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

thank you

i go off topic but all is connected

i'm very suprise how actualy all the event, goes when i look back only 3 month ago i was not realy aware about all this,i was doing my job and i'm very curious so i was knowing about space and alien and crop sircles my job is illustrator for video games and i have a story about this when my chief call me 3 month ago to told me if i want work on a project of video games about alien species he introduce me at two man there was the creator of the games and they start to describe the species will have in the game, about planet, about how they travel and on , i start to do my reasearch and i find the ATS forum i learn a lot and i was suprise because eatch time the two man decribe me a species i find a topic talking about it, the grey, the reptilian, the annunaki, pleiadians, and many more.
one month later the project was aborted nothing very special it's usual in the game industry, so i did not look for witch reason, a fee weeks later i had a mail from one of a guy to say how much he appraciate to work with me and i should follow my instinct, if there is something a want a know just ask it to yourself and you will have the answer,since that day i had that email, everything around me has change, i dont recognize my life, i dont recognize myself, but in the good way, i feel so quite, it's like i know the answer and in te same time i dont belive it, my head is full of evreything and in the same time is empty, i dream so much and it's so real, in my dream i see different faces i never seen before and diffrent places i never been before,and one day i read an article about the first crop circles in april 2009 and things are going faster, i decide to learn more about it, and this crop linked me to understand space and the sun,and ancient civilization and to talk with interesting people who share the same knowledge, and when i look to the world now i could not describe it anymore, it is very strange to me, i say to my self we can be very different why we follow that path, why we choose that life, and now i try to be respectful, to not judge people for what they do, to let go, because we are all responsable of the life we choose, i dont see the futur because if i follow my instinct i can just say, my futur i could not describe it because this is something i never experienced and there is no words for the moment to describe it.
so let see what the futur brings us, and i know very deeply that something so huge for the humanity are going to happen something we can not describe because we dont know any words to describe it.

now i feel very wired it's like something inside my head are pushing something in the back of my head, i could not work my hand are vibrating so much, like i have electricity all over my body, it's exciting.

and the crop and the sun are connected we just need to watch behind the curtain, asking the good question, i follow that way because this is what i feel.

there is science and it's amazing but science dont give all the answer one man say
we are all very ignorant, but not all ignorant of the same things - Albert Einstein

peace

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I set off in my quest for answers a few weeks ago to reassure myself that there was nothing to worry about, that my "gut feeling" was wrong - because it was stressing me out.

I mean, we're innundated with Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt! (tm) on a daily basis.

Now I cannot deny the links and facts and peer reviewed studies and anecdotal bits of knowledge and wisdom any longer.

And the FUD is gone.

Neat.

I feel a little less "out of place" now.

I'm glad others feel this way too.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I will post an "information package" of all the data I've collected (about a gig and a half) as soon as I get it compiled and on a webserver.

It's disorganized and I don't have time to go through it but I'm sure someone will make sense of it or at least take something from it and I encourage everyone to think about doing the same. Working on a central repository.

I would be interested in seeing that when you get done. (sorry, I had to run to store for beer and tortilla chips..)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join