It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA : National Level Exercise 2009 : July 27-31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

[color=gold]...

NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

[color=gold]...

It'll be nice to see them ; will they be toting live ammo & weapons on the streets while learning how to 'secure' our assets from 'terrorists'?

Were they going to post anything to the public so that if they 'hit the streets' people won't be freaking out? (Reminds me of Ford Prefect and his house being condemned.)

FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Well, Since I'm far north of these areas. I'm not quite sure what we would do if these foreign soldiers were in our states up here... I don't believe that this whole exercise is a wise move on the part of govt at this time.

But then our gov't has absolutely never been known for shining wisdom... or even common sense for that matter.

Since I'm not even near those states... This is my effort on your behalf ... do with the information what you will.

For more information about NLE 09, contact the FEMA News Desk: 202-646-4600.

Stay informed and aware and never let anyone rip you off.

Here is FEMA's official statement

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So do you know what generally will happen in these exercises?
-or any other valuable information regarding these exercises?

Im really curious, but it seems obvious, but maybe I'm wrong that
in these, the people involved will just be practicing for the real thing and will be trying to get more organized and prepared for it, when martial law happens, if it happens..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good find, good info, thanks for posting it up

Interesting timing of events with this one, for sure. I'll keep an eye open.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
NLE 09? What is this, a new game from EA sports or something?

Tasering a bro is as easy as pulling the LTB on your 360 controller! Use new map plotting techniques to map out your conquest of American cities, with futuristic national police squads.

Seriously though, if they spent all the money they spent on these exercises, on securing our country, we probably wouldn't need these exercises to begin with.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by grimreaper797]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's more now that WND is posting an article on NLE 09

WND : Mexican agents headed for U.S.?

Not that they frighten me all that much... It's more frightening that our government creates this situation all in the name of security...

I DON'T feel more secure about our nation at the moment.

Maybe some in our strengthening Oligarchy are feeling more secure in their futures?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Canadian Troops? well this explains why my cousin was out in field for so long I guess her platoon must be taking part in NLE 09.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Can you people in FEMA Area VI let us know how this goes in the next few days?

YouTube video's of the event would be great !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Can you people in FEMA Area VI let us know how this goes in the next few days?

YouTube video's of the event would be great !!!

I agree with Dr. Matt. I am very interested in seeing how this all turns out, and I am from (but not living in) Oklahoma myself. I hope this all goes according to plan.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

You know what is really scary?

They could do anything: wipe out a town, kill your neighbor, take away millions and lock them up....anything and simply say it was part of the exercise while it is happening and then they come for you while your watching it on TV or reading about it online

now that is scary

[edit on 24-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

You know what is really scary?

They could do anything: wipe out a town, kill your neighbor, take away millions and lock them up....anything and simply say it was part of the exercise while it is happening and then they come for you while your watching it on TV or reading about it online

now that is scary

[edit on 24-7-2009 by warrenb]

Well, that really is scary.

They haven't really explained what they will really be doing, or what to expect. I assume that is because, if we all know what is coming it won't have a realistic outcome.

But if Russia invaded us suddenly from alot of different positions and we were caught entirely unawares, they too might wipe out a town, kill your neighbor, take away millions and lock them up or whatever else they please. It's better to be prepared.

We just must adjust our tinfoil hats and hope that all goes according to plan, nobody is injured or maimed or killed, and that nothing even worse occurs.

As plenty of other people have mentioned, these dates tend to coincide with real horrible events. I just hope this all turns out alright, I have family in Oklahoma and it's getting to the point of scaring me a bit for their safety and security.

top topics

join