It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harlingen,Texas UFO makes local news...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Man claims to have seen up to 15 seperate craft spinning in the sky.Too bad they didn't include his footage for us to see.Still,have to commend the news station for not being the typical cowards and actually running the story.

www.team4news.com...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There was another story in Michigan.
They're saying it was probably Venus.

Cadillac News

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Really? I live near there!!!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How could 15 seperate objects be Venus?? The guy would have to be pretty drunk to see 15 objects from one planet. But htis is the first UFO Coverage on a New Network that iv seen in quite a while.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
so how close is the nearest air force base?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its fairly early-on with this sighting/video report, but it seems more and more that news reports that claim video was taken of UFO events, that the actual video is never seen afterwards. It doesn't exactly help that the media in general refuses to air anything regarding news on this subject, but I do think these videos aren't seen after they are reported to exist for a reason.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LOL! The footage was included... click the "KGBT 4 - UFO sighting" link, on the KGBT page...

[Edited on 9/5/2004 by jameo131i]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Oh...That little fairly nondescript link is the video. Guess they don't want to advertise it.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ok.. saw the video...
I must say that either I am experiencing deja vu or I have seen footage very similar to this maybe a year ago..
I'm not sure if this guy has something original here or something that was maybe shot a few years ago and enhanced the colors through a video editing program.

I'll try to find a link to the older footage...

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ruling out possibilities like Venus, satellites, air traffic & the closest military installation may be wise before jumping to the E.T. conclusion. Those reasons don't always apply but they can and do in quite a few instances.

new topics

top topics

join