It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Antichrist Arrived already?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No the Anti-Christ has been here since February 5 1962. He is known as Maitreya the only name to come out to 666 in EVERY LANGUAGE with a alpha numeric system. How is it not figured out?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes. The antichrists have been here many times. They have been defeated every time, and they will always be defeated in the future.

From Nero to Hitler, the proof is in history. I don't think this needs to be rehashed. The search button is an excellent source of information...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am surprised that people put so much faith in a book that has been know to be edited over time by the ruling elite. The same elite that seem to be in the occult stuff and strange rituals. Could they have schemed over the years a plan to deceive human kind into rejecting the new christ? They decided to create an antichrist story so that we would stay faithful to our pagan worship of the sun instead of the true one god.

maybe i'm wrong who knows...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Anti Christ has always been among us, and always will be. The Anti Christ actually created what we call "the world", or what we can perceive of it. Read the Gnostics. We are enclosed in the Iron Prison. The Empire has never ended. Rock 'n roll. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Its actually funny that you mention Obama. I vote for him right. I see his inauguration, and how he acts. I say omg... what have i done... this man is the Antichrist...

If not.. I'm sure he is a helpy helperton....

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hah anyone see that video where Obama says he will rest on the 73rd day and it leads to December 21 2012?

Add 1260 days to July 10th one day before he rests and you come out to DEC 21 2012.

On the day he rests you get December 22 2012 the universal date for the event at 11:11.

I don't think he said this unintentionally especially since he is a Pharaoh in a modern day suit.

Seriously it's almost uncanny.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Some of the alleged predictions of the biblical messiah has mentioned the hosts and the great hosts. This to me represents human hosts being used in a supernatural or paranormal way. Making an image of him, reminds me of the recent 3-D projection technique used with Prince Charles.

Some have also suggested this was the case with the previous christ figure. ( Touch me not, because I have not yet been with the father" ???) a projection? an android or a different body? Even MJ changed his appearance and became white. ( so bizarre)

A 2,000 year return date suggests a cyclical event. The hollywood version of the bible story can strongly suggest Jesus was a host. " My God, My God, Why has thou foresaken me?" The interpretation is there. We also understand today of alleged alien or advanced technology implants for communication in the ear or skull. With god or advanced knowledge, especially among ignorant people, all things are then possible.

The christ figure taught by examples or parables to make us relate and to think. But he may have also sent a projection into peoples minds, as some abductees have claimed. Even a hero that warns us, may be sending us the wrong message inadvertently. These "angels" allegedly know the same works and technology.

As for the antichrist, I was under the impression it was one of many heads. This to me could also represent a clone or android etc.

Current technology while watching television and similar is in itself a deception or illusion, especially now with special effects. A person from a few hundred years ago or more, wouldn't understand this technology that projects false images of catostrophic events.

In that respect, we have fullfilled some prohecies already through deceptive technology and works of science fiction.

The possible anti-christ technology has brought us together or has many answers, but in the end can bring us to war. Internet, twitter, cell phones etc.

The antichrist to me is also technology in the wrong hands.

Free energy or ET angelic type technology and devices may also have many abusing it like gods. We also see this with video games. Many are addicted and delusional in now believing they (should) have these game oriented powers. This is also true with the internet, such as with hackers. " Many god before me" as if a crowded room of elite etc.

Obama or anyone else who had become president may only be a great host of an eventuality and not necessarily the source. Even Ronald Reagan was an actor as a figure head.

The different colored horses of the apocolypse might also be interpreted as races used as hosts. A horse in that respect is broken and controlled.

Pat Robertson had mentioned some book as-if Obama representing the dark horse. Many biblical interpretations can be fullfilled and misinterpreted as the main one.

It was suggested to me that the biblical prophecy is a scripted program of a cyclical event that's tied together. A script; a play. Even actors are believed to be heroes.

Signs in the heavens can be natural events that are cyclical, but potentially catostrophic for many on earth or even the solar system. ( the heavens shaken) The antichrist can also be the unforgiving natural laws and events.

A messiah can likely be someone who reveals certain truths, especially among those who are ignorant of natural science and technologies. People mention raptures, but many may misinterpret that also. It may only represent genetic material, your memories and or spirits etc.

There's so much of these writings we can be wrong about. What do we do with certain species now? Tagging, Zoos, frozen DNA photos, videos etc.

(Noahs Ark?)

Much of this has been mentioned by others already, such as on the History channel.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
For me the whole AC issue relates to one organisation, the head of which be the "anti Christ". The Catholic church

remembering that Anti does not mean against but in place of God,

"The letters inscribed in the Pope's miter are these 'VICARIUS FILII DEI'. which is the Latin for 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head. Christ, before his ascension into heaven, appointed St. Peter to act as His representative... Hence to the Bishop of Rome, as head of the church, was given the title, 'VICAR OF CHRIST'." Our Sunday Visitor, (Catholic Weekly) "Bureau of information," Huntington, Ind., April 18, 1915.

heres one link that supports this but ive only quickly found this site. loads more to source from, it fits with the description, also goes back to when the Roman Emperors re-wrote the bible and founded parts on pagan beliefs (Christ was not born on 25/12 this is a pagan celebration to celebrate the birth of a new sun)

www.remnantofgod.org...

However there is much more to support this claim, a documentary worth watching is "Roman Empire rules today" found on torrent sites.

thats my take on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The only place 'Anti-Christ' is found in the Bible is in plural form.

Anti = Against

So anyone against Christ is an anti-Christ. They have been here since he was born.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The anti christ is a bitch, he aint nothing, why would god take one of you out but not take out the devil? prooves there aint no devil. just believe in the one true God and anyone can kick the # out of " the anti christ" someone who doesnt know God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join