It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Governments Funding Taliban & Al-Qaeda To Kill U.S. Troops, Destabilize Countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Western Governments Funding Taliban & Al-Qaeda To Kill U.S. Troops, Destabilize Countries

www.prisonplanet.com

Recent revelations concerning the U.S. importing Taliban members into Iraq to foster false flag terrorism is merely the tip of the iceberg when compared to the U.S. intelligence complex’s multi-decade history in sponsoring Sunni Al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist groups around the world.

Wayne Madsen recently revealed how Taliban fighters were being imported from Afghanistan into Iraq to attack civilians and U.S. soldiers, as well as how Muqtada al-Sadr’s al-Mahdi Army was being allowed to import
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
See this is how they work, they fund/control and run both sides and use the media as their propaganda, more people need to wakeup and realise this and stop the Military Industrial Complex from doing this.

They kill and murder all over the world and con the American people into going along with it by using the so called 'News' to brainwash the general public.

It's time people saw the truth and stand up for the innocent people being slaughtered all over the world.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ya this

Barely weeks before 9/11, former members of Al-Qaeda who had subsequently joined the Kosovo Liberation Army were airlifted out of Macedonia by U.S. paratroopers

“In other words, the US military was collaborating with Al Qaeda, which according to the Bush administration was involved in the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon. Yet, the US military was working hand in glove with “enemy number one” barely a few weeks before 9/11, and we are led to believe that the Bush administration is committed to waging a battle against Al Qaeda,” wrote Chossudovsky

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This article is BS. Bring some real proof on here, not prisonplanet.com, if you want to convince Amerians that their own government is fighting itself and making others fight with them too ( sounds downright ridiculous now, doesn't it?)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Actually Space Cadet it doesn't sound down right rediculous when you consider the trillions of dollars in profits that the Military Industrial complex makes in manufacturing the weapons, munitions and technologies that are used to fight wars.

What is not B.S. is George Bush Sr., Tony Blaire and the Bin Laden Family all being the principals of the Carlysle Group one of the 6th largest Equity Capital Firms that specialize in only investing in Defense related firms by capitalizing them through purchasing the majority shares of the companies preferred stock.

War has always been a racket and the Pentagon my friend is not styled on a peace symbol but a Satanic one.

The military industrial complex only nees one thing to be continually profitable and that's wars.

Now look around and ask youself what the United States of America actually manufactures these days besides Defense and Aerospace?

Methinks what you are thinking and saying sounds down right rediculous in light of the reality of it all and following the money trail.

No sweat off my back, it's your taxes that pay for it, I refuse to give them a dime for this madness!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

I guess it sucks to be me, but I believe this. Ya think it all just happens? I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'll throw my cents in here since my country was part of this war game as well, for a very long time.

For the last, maybe even 40 years - there have been accusations of US actually being a main "factory" of all kinds and types of terrorists. They are mostly based on the role and chosen faction in many wars in which US was involved, which were actually allies of many "terrorist" groups (e.g. multiple roles in Bosnia and Kosovo).

But why? War is a machine, which is currently maintained by US, Israel, Russian and British military industry. All those countries seek profit, benefit and political gain from wars - there is no such thing as war for justice, or war against genocide and terrorism.

Who are actual terrorists? No terrorist groups that have ever existed are "evil people", or some people wanting harm and destruction simply for the joy of it - no matter what your history books say, use your common sense.
Any criminal, para-military, military, guerrilla, revolutionary, resistance group CAN BE a terrorist group - it only takes UN to say that.
The biggest and most powerful current terrorist groups are CIA, SAS, UN, USAF, Mossad, NATO and few others. That is, if you use their own definition of a "terrorist" group. All others are simply small players manipulated by few those powerful ones. They are all undoubtedly low-profile criminal organizations.

Current way of declaring war against any country is to find a large group of people that came from that country and simply label it as a terrorist group. Another way is to declare genocide. Who CAN "legally" declare that? Of course, US, Britain and at the end UN. Therefore, if you war without acceptance and declaration of those parties - you are leading an illegal war, like Iran, Palestine and Russia for example. That's in a nutshell, its way more (intentionally) complicated in reality and revolves around many factors, of which weapon production is the most important one.
You see then, that nations who produce the most world's weapons and super-weapons are in fact only nations who can legally and rationally decide who exactly is JUST in any war. How rational is that?

Finally, when you look at these simple and obvious facts you can come to conclusion that, those leading parties only have to do following to produce full-scale assault (Italy in this case):
- Invent a terrorist group, e.g. Italian mafia - for invading Italy
- Show genocide, e.g. tortures and murders by Italian mobsters
- Show both existing and non-existing crimes of Italian mafia
- Bring fear against Italians by demonizing their looks and behavior
- Propagate "cleansing" Italy of Italian mafia and bringing them better life
- Blame Italy for everything bad that has and will ever happen
- Invade Italy, profit......

Those are very simple tactics used by many countries (including my own) and their enemies as well, controlled by larger criminal groups (e.g CIA). All parties profit, but children do not.

If you seek "evidence" whether those largest criminals actually train lesser ones, just try to think like them - go where the profit is. Also, it is foolish to believe any media reports related to any criminal organization, for example Taliban and Hezbollah and many, MANY other groups in middle east which most of us are not aware of just yet.
Ultimately - murdering women and children for justice is simplest hypocrisy.

I could bet that US will soon declare a "global war on pig flu", which I honestly believe is fully manufactured for yet again political, ideological and material gains. People are already separated by opinions and very aggressive on their ideology and beliefs about the "mysterious flu". I hope that anyone understands what I said in this more or less politically-oriented post - I am sorry for any incorrectness you may find.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Very well said.

War itself is the evil, the poor always end up dying for the wars of the rich
I don't know myself how to stop it I can just see it needs to stop, and we atleast need to look at as it realy is and the Military Industrial Complex is what is... sadly.

War is a business that needs to be bankrupted.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by Bachfin

I guess it sucks to be me, but I believe this. Ya think it all just happens? I doubt it.

Yeah thats right you don't even have to dig far to find all the evidence even in the MSN they say they do it on one hand... but because they say they dont on the other hand.. people only beleive the later even tho they themselves admit doing it.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'd put a large sum of money on the people who attacked and murdered many people in the Mumbai attacks are of a similar hired hand.

I've even heard rumours that a certain allied faction is actually responsible for a majority of the Iraq check point / market place bomb attacks.

In a sense that a lot of the so called suicide bombers didn't actually know that the truck they were driving through a busy market place contained a bomb.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Serious claims need serious proof. The word of one "investigative journalist" shouldn't be enough. It's important to note that this Madsen guy has his own website where he sells subscriptions to receive his newsletters/radio shows/whatever. It's hard to sell subscriptions without bombshells like this. I'm not convinced of anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

just because they raise funds doesnt discredit the things they report, they cant do what they do on thin air.. and besides you get all their info for free..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

Serious claims need serious proof.

Just like the WMDs in Irac?

top topics

join