It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri National Guard Train to Kill "Militia Insurgents" in Exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Missouri National Guard Train to Kill "Militia Insurgents" in Exercise

www.prisonplanet.com

The Missouri National Guard is training to engage in combat with “militia” groups, according to the News Tribune.

“During the battalion’s annual training exercise, eight members of the Jefferson City-based unit, acting as a fictitious militant group, attempted to disrupt the battalion’s operations through attacks and harassment. The battalion’s other two units, the Kansas City-based 205th Area Support Medical Company, and the Springfieldbased 206th Area Support
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you look into this more it's not only just American national Guard that are training but foreign troops in America training too. I think they are expecting civil unrest with the flu and economic problems that are current in America.

Not only are they praticing to fight agaisnt the American people but are openly using the media as propaganda against the PEOPLE.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
the MSN is a popaganda machine and Glen Beck is a CIA plant

The article was written by Silas Allen, a journalist with the Pentagon. In 2006, the Pentagon officially announced it would declare psychological warfare on the American people by planting propaganda in the corporate media and the Allen article is a less than covert part of this process.

and

The corporate media hyped the supposed threat posed by “lone wolves” after white supremacist and probable government operative James von Brunn allegedly attacked the Holocaust museum in Washington. “The lone wolf is what concerns the Washington field office, what concerns the FBI the most,” John Perren, head of the counterterrorism branch at the FBI’s Washington field office, told the Associated Press.

The MSN doesnt not report the truth, its a propaganda tool and they dont even deny it, so why do the people still try to deny it?

edit to add

After Von Brunn’s brutal attack, the corporate media shill and government disinfo operative Glenn Beck attempted to link 9/11 truth activists to the deranged accused killer. The corporate media has attempted to link truth activists and patriots to the Von Brunn incident and an earlier one in Pittsburgh

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You know what pisses me off?

A lot of people will discount this, just because it's Alex Jones.
I don't say that to defend Alex - I'm rather disappointed in him after having those two "reality TV"-tards on and giving them so much attention. Speaking of Glenn Beck, am I the only one who thinks that Heidi Pratt woman sounds a hell of a lot like him in the way she speaks? I wouldn't trust her to watch my back when SHTF... And I feel sorry for the people that think her and her husband can be trusted just because they get on Alex's show and start running their mouths about 9/11 and Jesus and claiming they've "woken up"... We all knew not to trust Beck when he did it, and I don't understand why so many people are getting fooled now. These people are Hollywood yuppies, and don't have a CLUE about what it's like to be an average American, much less about what's coming. Back on topic, though...

Anyhow, I don't think we can deny the fact that this sort of thing (the military training) has been going on for awhile, and it will continue to go on until TPTB are ready to do whatever it is that they're planning. We'll see what happens when it happens, and I'll be ready when it does.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MontanaMike

Yeah I may not like some of the things Alex Jones says but thats not to discredit everything he says. He does hit the mark at times.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ycu should be ready for whatever comes your way. So the state militia is ready for whaever comes it's way. Is that bad, in and of itself? Now, if the federal government is pulling the strings, then that is wrong. In such a case. I hope a real, and independent militia does its job. Federal gpvernment. get off my neck!!

I just had a notion, as a child raised in the north. that there was more to the "Civil War", than met the eye. Yeah, states and individual rights.

I had a

c

[edit on 4-7-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yeah I believe in trying to be ready to survive but i'm not in favor of any type of violence to try and solve anything, knowledge is key I think, knowledge and the voice to speakout when you see injustice being done.

Trying to spead freedom and democrocy with guns and tanks mabey isn't the best strategy in my opinion. Maybey if the westeren countries spread food medicine and water instead of spreading death and destrution people would be more peacefull? just a thought..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is it just me?

Sometimes it seems when some real interesting and important news surfaces, Alex Jones or similar persons "break" it.

By them "breaking" it, they literally break it. Meaning its not taken seriously and often outright ignored.

Instead of posting Alex Jones as a source I would highly recommend people to go to the actual source, e.g. the actual newspapers and newsites, instead of Alex Jones and likeminded people whose purpose seems to be to make important news stories looking like nutjob news.

The same people who question the motives of Glenn Beck need to seriously question Alex Jones as well. They seem to be in the same boat.

[edit on 4/7/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

yeah good point I find people tend to instantly discount something just becuse Alex is involved in the source, Alex maybe loud and rude sometimes but personaly I don't think he gets enough credit for the info he does put out.

Going direct to the sources would be better yeah I agree, will start doing that.... just easy to post from Alex & friends they make it easy to find.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think things like this need more attention.

the more that know the better

new topics

top topics

join