It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Blackjack NEW Case!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's a new slideshow up on Operation Blackjack:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's called The Enigma Of Case Destiny and makes no sense at all.

I'm going to assume this is another stupid hoax because after all the whole Operation Blackjack turned out to be a bunch of BS.

Why the editor is still making this? Who knows.

This is started as a new thread because the case study seems to have nothing to do with the previous slides, so therefore, it needs its own thread.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

i'm one of the few that still wouldn't go as far to call Operation Blackjack BS...in fact, it may have been very sucessful in gaining whatever information "they" were after.
it seemed much too complex and thought out to be a silly prank...especially considering JW never wrote that article (as far as i know)

THIS comic is very odd, indeed.
no story line to draw one in...
the only thing that makes me even give this a second thought is MJ 12 reference...
in the blackjack comic one of the slides (of the gas station) was altered during the "scavenger hunt" a few weeks ago...one of the posters that was added said, "Majic 12" i've learned much about MJ 12 and i have to wonder if there may be some kind of DARPA-IAO-type intelligence links here.

maybe i'm just paranoid and looking into some garbage this asshat is putting out on the telegraph...
but hey, i AM on a conspiracy theory forum. eh?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Previous BlackJack was about the NAU inception and bombing. This one points to the recent trends on the boards regarding what was in the Iraq museums. I.e. recovered 'Reptilian' artifacts etc., could be coincidence or someones seriously paying attention to the Conspiracy trends.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
any way to know how long that new comic has been up?
i found a link to it from a blog from June 26, 2009...www.zimtownship.com...

and i definitely don't think its a coincidence that these situations go along with much of what is talked about on forums like this.
if it IS justin williams running amok it would make sense that he would see what is a "hot topic" (though i wouldn't think reptilians to be such a hot topic) and then form his cockeyed art from those topics...the better to freak out the gullible.

or.
its the real deal and "truthseekers" are just on the right path?

i can't say either way, this one makes the whole thing seems much more hoax-y.
but i'll be gullible for entertainment.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I'm going to assume this is another stupid hoax because after all the whole Operation Blackjack turned out to be a bunch of BS.

No, it just hasn't happened yet.

"The Devil's greatest trick was to convince mankind he doesn't exist."

Blackjack probably won't happen. But something much like it will. And it is in TPTB's best interest to make us think it's a load of bull until it's too late.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MontanaMike

Blackjack probably won't happen. But something much like it will. And it is in TPTB's best interest to make us think it's a load of bull until it's too late.

It was a story, not a hoax... only people that believed in it they were the ones who hoaxed themselves

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by allsop

Originally posted by MontanaMike

It was a story, not a hoax... only people that believed in it they were the ones who hoaxed themselves

typically stories do not include secret messages that imply the whole work is "not simply entertainment"
thats when it became what some now consider a "hoax"
unless one of "us" hacked the telegraph and put those codes in ourselves, i don't think we "hoaxed ourselves"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the new comic is about project Aquarius...

Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence agency in order to influence public opinion or the government...

www.cufon.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
there is a part two to
the enigma of case destiny.
it just got quite a bit more interesting...

postdated pictures of key cities around the world for 2012

top topics

join