It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Fires 2 Missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

North Korea Fires 2 Missiles

SEOUL, South Korea (July 4) - North Korea fired two missiles off it eastern coast Saturday, a South Korean official said. The missiles were fired at about 8 a.m. and the Defense Ministry was trying to confirm whether they were short or mid-range missiles. The ministry official did not give any further details and spoke on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to media. Skip over this content

A Yonhap news agency report said North Korea fired two short-range missiles that appeared to be Scud missiles. The agency quoted a South Korean government official it did not identify. Yonhap originally reported the missiles were mid-range. North Korea fired four short-range missiles off the east coast on Thursday.

Source

Looks like Lil Kimmy is holding true to his word, wonder if he'll fire some off in the general direction of Hi, as stated in another report posted in the last week or so.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This would, in all due respect.

Be a great time, day to have the gov't attack it's own people in a simulation of it being another country, so as to have us start a war.

It's independence day, everyone is feeling patriotic, and the first person to attack, the gov't will have everyones signature saying go ahead and invade.

Nice little two cents.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Kimmy wouldn't be so stupid as to fire a missile that would reach the US. It would invariably hark the end of his regime... including his own death and that of his son.

By all means... fire away Kimmy... PLEASE!

IRM

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I still believe the little fat man is just flexing his tiny muscles and being a bully.

Either that or he has gone absolutely mad.

I really believe he wants sanctions lifted and monetary help.

As much as I would like to bust his butt I am well aware that military action by our country would not be good.

How nice of him to begin early celebrating the birth of our country.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Now it's saying that they shot off 4. Although short range, what the hell does Kim think he's doing??

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

The birth of "your" country was well underway long before any Europeans arrived! Sheesh, don't you guys know your own indigenous history?

Iran - North Korea - whatever!

These media made bogymen are about as harmful as dirt.

Get educated - get the facts yourself, and you will see certain countries that "bully" others, may just be one you belong to.

I recommend "The Panama Deception" for your country's "birthday".

btw - I ain't too happy with my own countrys "birthday" either.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
7 missles and counting. They are believed to be Ballistic missles, which breaks UN sanctions. so far none are believed to be of the long range type, but the 4th isn't over. still waiting for the finale.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
7 missles and counting. They are believed to be Ballistic missles, which breaks UN sanctions. so far none are believed to be of the long range type, but the 4th isn't over. still waiting for the finale.

He is making himself and his country more of a laughingstock than it already was. Good luck with that, Little Guy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As the fourth ends it looks like North Korea is not going to give us a grand finale. Well it seems Lil Kim will live a little while longer.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Uh guys hate to burste the bubble seeing as im new here, But N.Korea doesnt have any weapon/ weapon launchers that could even reach the US, including Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe he's just launching the US fireworks.... in his own twisted little way.

new topics

top topics

join