It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is Different!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hope this isnt considered off topic.

For those of yall that use the clear "spray" type block....

DO NOT LET IT GET HOT! IT DOES SOMETHING UGLY TO IT!

My wife and I are typical Germanic breed. Fair complected and the works...
She had some spray screen that had been left in the sun for too long and at the end of the day we went to the emergency room.

Chemical burn!

We found out from the doc that the stuff changes when it gets hot. He said its fine IF you keep it in your cooler.

For pain relief, we have found that the "blue stuff" with lidocane (when kept in the fridge) does wonders. We have tried a few different brands and they all seem pretty good.

Its a @#$%@ when it goes on cold-brace yourself
!

It does its job well. Wish I had that stuff when I was a kid!

I hope it helps someone out there!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctahq
reply to post by Greenize

Hello Greenize,

The cause is a rise in the vibratory frequency of the sun.........
You must learn to develop an harmonious balance with this new rate of vibration........... Put another way, you must learn to "resonate with the vibe", "go with the flow".

What you think about and focus on becomes your reality.

Good Luck!

DocQ

I get it....It's like, "go with the flow of the bullet and you will adapt.....it won't hurt you!!"

If there is a change in resonance then, "it is what it is" and there isn't a darn thing we could do about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree 100%! I have noticed it, well starting last year and now this year, yes the sun is very different...

I grew up in SoCal and Hawaii, have been in the sun my whole life, tanned as brown as a berry, no wrinkles at 45, either. I moved to Northern California three years ago. Now I assumed being so much farther north, i'd have to sit out there a bit longer to get a warm glow. Well, this year in particular, I've noticed that I've been turning red, and quickly, too. Not something that usually happens to me. I got red blotches on my legs, and my face and chest turn red after only like 20 minutes.

I have taken to staying out of the sun if I can help it, because I take this as a warning.... our whole solar system is changing/evolving. As hard as it is to change, I'd say just stay out of the sun, and if you like a golden glow, get a spray on tan. I just decided to go au natural, pale is better than fried chicken.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In southeastern Arizona, weather has been strange this year ( though no one is complaining ).
Every summer, if we're lucky, a rainy season will come- depositing most of our yearly rainfall.
This has been very sketchy for years now, with below average rainfall and drought conditions. The rainy season ( mistakenly called ' monsoon ' by locals ) has been late and short in recent years...

Anyway, this year the rain started at the first part of June ( instead of mid-July ), and the weather outside this very moment reminds me more of Oregon than Arizona. Again- nobody's complaining.

So, the opposite is happening here, as far as the OP is concerned. No danger of sunburn in southern Arizona !

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Short article in Popular Mechanics on July 1996 announced existence of system called Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation. In the article was stated that the VTRPE shows pilot what nearby radar systems can and cannot see under different terrain and atmospheric conditions using bands of different color generated by signal-curtaining inversion layers. At the time it was forecast that, because of high computing power requirements which are necessary to sustain needed real-time imagining, a cockpit-size system shall be available only within 10 years.

If for chemtrail sprayings are applied cloud-seeding agents of metallic origin, as barium oxide is, then their continuous seeding, resulting in specific, low floating cloud ceiling which is electrically more conductive than the air bellow it, creates inversion layer allowing special radar signal reflection (similarly as ionosphere does with radio waves) which processed with sophisticated computing system could allow passive and active over-the-horizon radar capability.

Furthermore, such layer, as well as atmosphere below it, rich with barium hydroxide which is continuously precipitating from the bottom of the chemclouds, could be selectively energized with microwaves to inhibit operation of opposition's monitoring and targeting radars localy.

www.deepspace4.com...

Interesting reading. I thought it pertained, potentially, to this discussion.
VTRPE.

link   
The best protection is loose fitting light colored clothing, a wide brimmed hat (think rice hats) and common sense. Stay out of the sun when it you feel it is especially strong, which occurs around midday.

link   

Originally posted by shamus78

Current UV levels for the States. You guys seem to having a hot summer this year

This is nice to know, thank you very much. Fortunately for me I live right in that big blue dot. Just lucky I guess. We have had a typical summer here although today the high temp is only expected to be 68 which is damned odd for July 4th, usually its blasted hot and humid; there is a cloud cover today and it reeks of rain.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just skipped through to the end and didn't read to many posts because it go too forecasty for me. Basically I agree with the OP. I'm dark skinned and have never had trouble with the sun... I'm greek, we pretty much invented the sun. After nearly 20 years (b-day yesterday) of prolonged sun exposure with no side effects, I start experiencing some discomfort. I went to the doctor and asked what's up, and after some minor tests, he tells me I suffer from Polymorphous Light Eruption. I know, it's possibly the coolest sounding disease out there, but it sucks, I get red dots and # all over the place and I feel extremely itchy. I get headaches, and nausea, and sometimes the itch just turns to pain. It functions just like an allergy; being seasonal and infrequent. My doctor told me it's because the sun is super hot right now. I figured the sun was hot all the time, so I don't know what that means. Below is a link from the first result of a google search, as you know the internet is not the most reliable or often credible place, so look into it further if you're interested.

emedicine.medscape.com...

Milton

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I agree 100%! I have noticed it, well starting last year and now this year, yes the sun is very different...

I grew up in SoCal and Hawaii, have been in the sun my whole life, tanned as brown as a berry, no wrinkles at 45, either.

I have taken to staying out of the sun if I can help it, because I take this as a warning.... our whole solar system is changing/evolving. As hard as it is to change, I'd say just stay out of the sun, and if you like a golden glow, get a spray on tan. I just decided to go au natural, pale is better than fried chicken.

Tanned with no wrinkles at 45? Are you available for some shadey activity?

Seriously though, your personal experinece and observations adds to the mystery. If the emergency rooms start getting overwhelmed i'm sure it will become mainstream news.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Although we are appearing to have a typical summer in the Chicago area, it is rather cold today 68, but probably due to the rain clouds.

I am Italian and have olive colored skin and have only burnt once in my life and that was 25 years ago when I was in the Navy and got drunk and passed out on the white sands of the Florida beaches so I can definitely relate to the pain of a sunburn. I remember it like it was yesterday, a friend and I went from our base in Ms to Fl for the weekend and got massively drunk I was the lucky one, I was badly burnt, she was scorched. But the worst part was the drive home at 6am in a jeep with no top and no doors in the cool morning air. An unforgettable experience. I never even thought I was capable of getting a sunburn, typically I just get very, very brown and almost look like a black Puertorican.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Damn shame few see a point in saying where they are !
Being the analytical type... I would like more data.

' Been brighter where I is... ' Hmmm

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme

Short article in Popular Mechanics on July 1996 announced existence of system called Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation. In the article was stated that the VTRPE shows pilot what nearby radar systems can and cannot see under different terrain and atmospheric conditions using bands of different color generated by signal-curtaining inversion layers. At the time it was forecast that, because of high computing power requirements which are necessary to sustain needed real-time imagining, a cockpit-size system shall be available only within 10 years.

If for chemtrail sprayings are applied cloud-seeding agents of metallic origin, as barium oxide is, then their continuous seeding, resulting in specific, low floating cloud ceiling which is electrically more conductive than the air bellow it, creates inversion layer allowing special radar signal reflection (similarly as ionosphere does with radio waves) which processed with sophisticated computing system could allow passive and active over-the-horizon radar capability.

Furthermore, such layer, as well as atmosphere below it, rich with barium hydroxide which is continuously precipitating from the bottom of the chemclouds, could be selectively energized with microwaves to inhibit operation of opposition's monitoring and targeting radars localy.

www.deepspace4.com...

Interesting reading. I thought it pertained, potentially, to this discussion.
VTRPE.

I think it does pertain... I was just to wore out by the debunksmokers to say it.
Lots of clouds and rain unseasonally in S. Arizona... and bizarre clouds that form up right over Ft. Huachuca ( US Army's communicationHQ ), home of 11th signal brigade.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
Witch hazel helps tame the pain down.

Ouch, isn't that like throwing gasoline on a fire?

I remember when a college friend was told that the same stuff was good for hemroids.... It ended quite badly.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Living in Nevada, the desert is always kind with the sun rays, but tanning outside under the sun is just asking for disaster. It may have been the thing to do back in the 70's while people were still ignorant of skin cancer, but intentionally destroying your body's largest organ will lead to disaster. As the sun goes through it's peaks in activity during these upcoming years, i think it would be safe to say don't go out with the intention of frying your skin cells.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I noticed something too, I was out tanning in my backyard the other day and was only out for about 5 minutes when I felt my skin actually start crackling/tingling it kind of freaked me out lol

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I have fought with myself for two days about posting this. I don't really know why....anyway I decided to put it out there anyway and see if any one else has experienced this.
I have sunbathed all of my life. My skin tans in the summer and I don't have to "lay out", but I do. I have had a pool for most of my life too. I get "brown as a biscuit" as the saying goes in my neck of the woods.
Over the years of swimming, sunbathing, fishing...whatever it is, I have never ever had a sunburn...I have sat in a boat in the sun from sun up to sun down before, many times...no sunburn, just a nice dark tan...but this past week...I got in the pool on my raft and just basked and floated for about an hour and a half... my legs and abdomen later that night were nearly purple and so sore that I couldn't stand it...that was four days ago and they are still tender, although they have turned from purple to red to a slighly tan color... I did the same thing all last summer and never had this problem... I truly don't understand what is different this summer!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Greenize]

Maybe the magnetosphere isn't protecting us as much as it used to and the sun at the same temp is doing more damage than it used to..

That is my best guess though..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm down here on the Texas Gulf coast and it's always hot at this time of the year. I get ticked off hearing people talk about it EVERY year, because it's been hot here for the past X millions of years. What do they expect? I've got to admit that it's different this year. When I walk outside it's like a white, glaring light is reflecting off of everything. It has only rained any significant amount at my house TWICE this year. This is an area that usually has a pretty high rainfall. Even the weeds are dying. The lack of rainfall is supposed be be because the jet stream is further north than usual. Whatever the cause, it's time for horse owners to start panicking over the looming hay shortage.

I just got an email that a sunspot has been sighted. Sunspot Alert
Current temp: 87F at 11:35 a.m..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

lol-- just having a laugh.

it's that kinda day...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Sunburn is caused by ultraviolet radiation (light). The magnetosphere does not stop or filter ultraviolet radiation (or light).

I avoid the sun every chance I get. Which isn't easy where I live.

[edit on 7/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Me too!
I have never gotten sunburned until last summer, and this summer i also get burned. There is definitely something different, maybe the magnetosphere. (it may not stop light, but it could be letting something through?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by gandhi]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join