It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you Reptilian believers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Found an interesting clip on Richard Haass, bilderberg member, and, as your about to see, a theoretical reptilian. At the link i am about to provide, go to 2:54, you will see him give a reptilian tongue flicker.

Not sure though, any thoughts?

Source: www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yup, a reptilian tongue for sure! No doubt about it!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyCret

haha yes finally i did something to help out a conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Lol, what was that haha. I do that all the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I dont see a sliver of a reptillian tongue here- and I AM a firm reptillian believer. It just looks like a quick lick of the lips to me. If u can freeze frame and repost so all of us can see that would be great.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It could either be something normal or he could in fact be a reptilian.

One thing that always stood out though is that you have to be "somebody" in order to be at the top either reporting news or manipulating the masses.

Not anybody can do it.

So maybe on the application it says "Reptilians Only"?

Watch the movie "They Live". It's pretty much how our world is today.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
lmao I think I just saw a interview with this guy on bill mahr like a hour ago on hbo. I didn't notice anything weird in the interview when I watched it on tv...

All these kids too are just harrassing this guy, thats one of my problems with these alex jones groupies. They just go around harrassing people and most of the stuff they harrass people about they have no proof of. Can't they talk to people with respect, even if they don't like these people. You aren't going to get ANY responses if you are going up to people calling them "New World Order scumbags" (lol at that one).

These little rich privledged college kids that follow everything alex jones says are the real scumbags in my opionon.

I don't really believe in reptilians but still its a interesting vid. I also can't believe I just went to a alex jones site (i have a BIG problem alex jones). I'm sorry but alex jones has a lot of you brainwashed, atleast you who buy everything alex jones says without doing proper research. He has been proven wrong thousands of times on certain subjects.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Watch the movie "They Live". It's pretty much how our world is today.

Check out "V," too. Shows forced vaccinations, fake news shows, mind-control, how the repts & humans had similar genetics, how the repts took all the natural resources, etc.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I dont really think that is anything. I mean if you are going to say he is reptilian, look at his last name
that is what I thought was funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I actually watched the whole thing yesterday, The destruction of Atlantis by Michael Tsarion and this is the most plausible explanation of the ''reptillians" among us and their agenda. The duality inherent in everybody is that we are contaminated with their dna, some of us are cold blooded self seeking inclined humanoids and the rest are more of the humane and loving adamic tribe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good grief...

Because if he really was a reptilian he'd be at a book signing.

There are people who tend to focus on the world from the Reptilian center of the brain as opposed to the frontal lobe

And that's the extent of it...

Primitive modes of thinking like, being paranoid, confronting people aggressively etc etc, come from that same center of the brain...

So the dorks in this video...

They were also operating like reptillians

Might as well tackle the guy next time and try and pull his skin off his face LOL

top topics

join