It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Reincarnated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Recently I was thinking about what brought me to ATS to begin with and it was more of a chain of events, but it all started with my lifelong fascination with certain images and symbols that until recently I had no idea where related or had any special meaning.
Now I have to wonder when a person has a natural draw to images and symbols used in freemasonry or the illuminati, could this be an indication of involvement in such a group in a former life?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That or simply drawn to what is unknown to you.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
That or simply drawn to what is unknown to you.

Ya but how would black and white checkboard floors be something mysterious to someone who has no clue of other affiliations?
I can see the eye in the pyramid.. but why did I connect with it so strongly?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Neph,

I can�t really explain it, but I know what you mean. Ever since I was a young child, I�ve also been fascinated with mystical imagery. My grandfather once gave me a book of French art, which had medieval alchemical paintings. I used to look at them for hours, even as a young child, trying to interpret them, knowing intuitively they had a very profound meaning if only I could figure it out. Same thing with the esoteric symbolism on U.S. currency. Naturally, I became interested in the esoteric as I grew into adulthood.
I have no idea if reincarnation is real or just a myth, or if real, if this means that I had been an initiate in a former life. It could be that perhaps certain people are just naturally predisposed to take interest in the more mysterious aspects of life, for some reason we�ll never know, while most people are materialistic and couldn�t care less.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Perhaps those symbols became mystical because they invoke that type of reaction in people. Symbols that were successful at this would be retained while symbols that did not trigger that type of response would not be used and so would vanish eventually.

Just a theory, but I don't discount your reincarnation theory either. I've always been drawn to pyramids or pretty much anything created by the elegant application of triangles.

top topics

join