It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite ghost footage (or images).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

The house has had many families living in it, It's navy housing. It is somewhat of a new housing development perhaps less than 5 or 6 yrs old. She could be a guardian spirit of someone attending the party or a lost soul looking for friends and other children to hang out with. Her little face is so pretty as she looks on with what seemed to me a longing expression like she really wanted to join in. Oh well perhaps we will never know..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Well it's a very interesting picture, maybe you should start a thread on it when you've reached your 20 posts, rather than it being buried in this one where people may have missed it. Okay there will be a hoarde of debunkers but it would be interesting to see what others think, particularly if you (or your daughter) have the original photo.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Wow when I looked at your first photo img4 my first thought was that's a dogs face! then I seen img109 and clearly that is a dog trotting across the living room. Thanks for sharing those, perhaps the sound your son heard was a dogs paw on the window?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Howdy I too would be interested to see what others think, I'm sure my daughter has the original photo still on her computer I'll ask her about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It would be awesome if you would, it's so rare to have a first hand image such as that, and if the original picture is still available it will allow the techie people to analyse it to prove there was no photoshopping and as you have several eyewitness accounts about who was at the party, it would be most interesting.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thanks for taking a look at the images I posted. I don't think the odd goings on in my house or the images my son and I have captured are related to my two dogs, one of whom, Grace, was in the foreground of one of the images and marked as "dog" in white text that I added. I have literally dozens of images with weird faces. Some of the same faces appear more than once in different parts of the house. Some seem non-human and quite threatening. Nearly all of the faces seem angry and mournful or evil and leering.

I have no doubt this house is exceedingly haunted, at the very least. The last few nights a small shadow has aggressively flown around my room while I have lain in bed reading before going to sleep. I am not imagining this experience, and the camera is not lying. It is what it is. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio..." When I understand better the ins and outs of posting images to ATS I will post more, hopefully over the holiday weekend, but I want to make sure I give these images their due, which I don't think I have done with my initial post. In some of these images there are many, many faces.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Elbereth because: edited for typos

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Hi Elbereth I'm a total believer in the paranormal and I for one believe you. Are you able to talk to anyone who may have lived in the house prior to you? I'm curious too..did this ever happen to you before? Sometimes spirits follow a person or an object you posses. Have you picked up anything from a flea market etc etc. if the answer to those questions is no, Then perhaps it's the house that's haunted as you suggest which is probably the case. Perhaps a spirit medium could come and help you cleanse the house and help the spirits move on. It might be worth the cost to look into it or email one of the many Ghost hunting shows send your pic's and ask for help. They are always looking for interesting cases to help solve. You have some good evidence it seems, just a suggestion but looks like a very good case.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join