It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite ghost footage (or images).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
WARNING - one of the better 'scare' videos on youtube - don't have the sound turned up. Will still scare the crap out of you even on mute! Figured you might enjoy it Tatarspoon.

I know this is a fake, but it scared the hell out of me first time I saw it! Enjoy!

I hate you...

lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't have a picture, but I do have a little story.

During a fieldtrip with my class several years ago, I was 14 years old or so. We were in a deserted area with a few buildings designed for people to spend the night and such.
We had some local guides show our class around the area and bring us mountain biking and canoing.
When one of the guides took our class around the mountains to show us around, we approached a tiny house made out of wood which was rotten, which was across a lake about 1 kilometer from the place we were staying.
The house was estimated to be around 300 years old.

The guide told us that a man lived there 20 years ago or so, and had been found killed with an axe.
He proceeded to tell us about strange bright lights being seen from the house at night, by the guides who lived up there.
At the time, none of us had a camera with us as we were supposed to ride bikes shortly after the trip.

The guide told us that the house would usually not show up on photographs taken by regular cameras.
So some friends and I went out later to that house. Myself with one camera and my friend named Andy with his camera.
We both took about 2-3 pictures of the house, then we all got a spooky feeling after one of the boys threw a stone through the glass window, so we headed back and forgot about the whole thing.

This was before the digital cameras were usual, so both Andy and I had cameras with regular film in them.
Directly after I got home my mother wanted to see pictures, so she brought the camera to the shop. When she came back, she was looking rather dissapointed as there was no film in my camera. Which was strange, since I had put it in myself directly before leaving home.
Later that day, she called Andys father to ask if she could get some copies of the pictures he took. Andys father replied that he had no film in his camera either, even though the father was absolutely positive that he had put film into his sons camera before he left.

I've never been back to the place as it's about a 8 hour drive from here, but I've always wanted to go there now with a digital camera and see the results.

Oh, and none of the guides nor teachers knew we were there. Just the 4 of us boys. And the pictures were taken the second day of a 1 week trip.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Beltha]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Nah its fake. The same dad, little girl have a hide and go seek video and a red ball video too...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by NateNute]

I remember seeing that.

Yeah the guy is a total goof, but makes creative videos.

Good times.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

However, Please do not post anything that has been confirmed a HOAX.

As I said in the OP, I do ask PLEASE avoid posting footage you know and can confirm as being a HOAX.

Also, thanks again everyone for your posts. A lot of great videos and photos have been contributed. I will get around to starring your post's ASAP.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This one always creeps me out.

www.youtube.com...

There was one thread on ATS quite a while ago, probably a few years now where some men were summoning spirits or demons. The footage was really interesting. I am pretty sure it was Indonesian but it could have been Indian. I have searched for that thread but could not find it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
This is a EVP I captured on video at a cemetary about 12-13 years ago. It's very eerie sounding. I've never had it analyzed but would love to hear a professionals opinion, if anything to rule out other sources. I never heard that sound while I was videotaping, but when I got home and watched it, that sound was there.

Sounds like 'valen'. I think valen is Spanish for 'worth', but my Spanish is a little rusty these days.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Isn't it strange that in a lot of these pictures where a person captures a ghost in a picture, the ghost/spirit is looking directly at the camera?!?! Anyone else find that strange. So that's telling me that they definately know the YOU are there. So I guess we can call that interaction with the living?!?!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2011 by Elbereth because: images did not post, will try again

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Strange Goings On In The High Country

After years of enjoyable lurking on ATS I have finally decided to make my first post. I think that I have something to share that may be of interest to some of you. My wife and I have recently moved to the mountains of Southern California. We are newly minted empty nesters and are renting a three bedroom, two bath, two story house built in the early seventies and situated on a double lot amongst the Jeffery and Ponderosa Pine at about 7500 feet in elevation.

It is a very nice setting and we like living in the mountains more than we expected, excepting a feature of our house that was not mentioned in the lease agreement: one is never alone in this house. We didn’t notice anything unusual initially. However, when we first took possession of the property, it struck me as odd that the former tenants had left a large (approx. 1 ft.) crucifix draped with a rosary and inscribed with a catholic prayer hanging above the main entry door.

As the weeks passed after our moving in my wife, who has always been especially sensitive, thought she saw a man or just the shadow of a man on the stairs several times. I had no experiences until one night we both heard a lot of inexplicable banging noises in the house. Soon after, while seemingly alone in the house, I heard my name called out plain as day from an empty room.

Weird little things kept happening and I took to sleeping with the light on, which is normally not my preference. Then about two months after moving in one of my adult sons came for a visit. We had said nothing to him or anyone else about our suspicions regarding our new mountain rental home, but on his first night at the new house he was awakened by something or someone leaning over him loudly rubbing the window above the bed he was sleeping in. He said it sounded like a fleshy palm squeaking as it was being forcefully dragged back and forth across the window.

The next day my son began taking pictures around the house to see if he could capture anything unusual. The pictures I have posted are just a small sampling of the truly bizarre images he managed to take with his Samsung smart phone and that I have taken with my Olympus Camedia digital camera. I fear my wife and I are living at Ghost Central.

1/22/2011 19:30:19 enhanced image
img4.imageshack.us...

1/22/2011 19:30:19 raw image
img189.imageshack.us...

1/22/2011 19:30:35 enhanced image 16 seconds later
img716.imageshack.us...

1/22/2011 19:30:35 image 16 seconds later raw
img109.imageshack.us...

1/22/2011 19:30:29 image between 19:30:19 and 19:30:35, raw and unexplored
img96.imageshack.us...

edit on 13-2-2011 by Elbereth because: edited to correct link sequence

edit on 13-2-2011 by Elbereth because: edited for typos

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
great thread, i enjoyed the videos and pictures. although i believe most of them to be fake or explainable it is still fun.

the best people to ask about ghosts or the possibility is those who work around death. surely if ghosts are real they would have more than a few stories to tell.

infact that is what makes me think there are ghosts, my brother works in an old persons home, he has told me about some of his experiences, he never believed it himself until he started working in that profession.

also i am of the opinion that not all ghosts are of dead people. i have had an experience when i was in my teens that distinctly felt like something going into my body, cold wind pressing on my chest, just as i was starting to wake up, weirdly in my dream before waking, i was dreaming i was in my house downstairs, as i was waking i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then the experience happened.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Think what you want about this pic. Even I, am my own skeptic. I took this pic and several others of the same thing. It was Halloween 2009 at the Devils Den Triangular Field in Gettysburg. Although Gettysburg is a zoo on Halloween, we were alone at Triangular Field. Anyways, I played ghost hunter, and talked to any soldiers that may be there. I wouldn't have done this if other people were around. LOL... So silly....

I said that I would like to see you, and you must be quite handsome. Etc... This pic is what showed up right after I said this. I swear it looks like a confederate soldier. (See the bright vertical object in the middle.) I would have taken more than a few, but my husband started walking away and left me alone. I looked at my pics after taking them (point and shoot) and my hair stood on end. It was totally pitch black dark, and I was spooked. LOL... I guess I don't make a good ghost hunter. LOL...

i905.photobucket.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by elouina because: Added pic link to view larger pic.

edit on 13-2-2011 by elouina because: Fixed year for Gettsyburg visit.

edit on 13-2-2011 by elouina because: Fixed a non specific detail.

edit on 13-2-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I thought that this video which was posted quite recently was really creepy, but surprisingly it didn't get much attention.

The thread and video can be found here child appariton Queen Mary

It really creeped me out!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
this one always scared me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have no picture or video to share.

I really like the first photo of the people on the beach, very interesting.

As for Shamus' video woke me up at 6am. Might never be able to sleep again.

Wow that got my heart racing, good job. I can't wait to show my wife!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This link is a close-up of the Ghost face

This photo was taken at a Birthday party my little granddaughter attended. Her mom took this photo and when she downloaded the photos onto her computer noticed an expected guest. the face of this child is so haunting and as you see she almost looks like a card board cut out. My daughter passed the photo around via email to all the parents who attended the party and asked who's child this was. No one knew her. No one actually seen her..she just appears in the photo like shes enjoying looking in at whats going on. This is an actual photo..it is not photo shopped nobody who attended the party knew the child and no one seen her. Very pretty little girl, hope shes not wandering the earth plane alone.

This link includes all the people in the actual photo.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

This link is a close-up of the Ghost face

This photo was taken at a Birthday party my little granddaughter attended. Her mom took this photo and when she downloaded the photos onto her computer noticed an expected guest. the face of this child is so haunting and as you see she almost looks like a card board cut out. My daughter passed the photo around via email to all the parents who attended the party and asked who's child this was. No one knew her. No one actually seen her..she just appears in the photo like shes enjoying looking in at whats going on. This is an actual photo..it is not photo shopped nobody who attended the party knew the child and no one seen her. Very pretty little girl, hope shes not wandering the earth plane alone.

This link includes all the people in the actual photo.

After just a few minutes of observation.... An adult in a light colored outfit, perhaps dress, is reading a mag with a full page pic. But maybe I am wrong. Any pics of adults with an outfit matching the one shown?

Please don't feel offened by my trying to discount it. I spent more hours than I can count trying to discount my own pic. In fact I still am....I had a professional say, that is just a branch. Then later emailed me back and said, whoops, I was looking at the wrong thing. Yours was just too obvious of an object and I was looking at an actual tree branch. LOL... Then went on to say it was fab. Dunno.... I have other totally black pics that I brightened of it in various sizes and degrees of vertical. Starts off thin and low to the ground and ends up vertical and much more shapely.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Just found this - Best ive ever seen.

www.youtube.com...

Is this legit? Are there any links to a debunk? That's crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If you look at the first link the close up of the childs face you see through the chair her clothing, shes wearing a dark blue dress with light blue flowers on it. the only adult in the photo is my daughters friend who is in the purple shirt. I thought it might be a poster on the wall, which was my first thought and I asked my daughter if this could be the case. She told me no..Mom I asked everyone there, if this was their child. And their is no paintings or posters like that in her house. So I dunno..no one has ever figured it out??

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Wow, thanks for sharing that! At first when I saw the full picture I thought the same as you that it was possibly a poster on the wall, but it doesn't look one dimensional enough, like the other photos on the wall on the other side, which are clearly photos on the wall.

Also, once you mentioned the dress etc being seen behind the chair, that is very clear as well. I wonder why she was there if there was no connection to anyone at the party. Does the person who lives in the house know any history about the house, who lived there before etc?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeLeMaster

There is at least one thread that I know of on this video. That should give you more information. You can read it here Blockbuster video ghost

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join